Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Move the central bank away from quotas I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Move the central bank away from quotas I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Move the central bank away from quotas I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Move the central bank away from quotas I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Move the central bank away from quotas I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Move the central bank away from quotas I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Move the central bank away from quotas I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Move the central bank away from quotas I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Move the central bank away from quotas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Move the central bank away from quotas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Move the central bank away from quotas I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Move the central bank away from quotas I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Move the central bank away from quotas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Move the central bank away from quotas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Move the central bank away from quotas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Move the central bank away from quotas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Move the central bank away from quotas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Move the central bank away from quotas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Move the central bank away from quotas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Move the central bank away from quotas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Move the central bank away from quotas

Go down

Move the central bank away from quotas Empty Move the central bank away from quotas

Post by claud39 Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:35 am

Move the central bank away from quotas

December 8, 2019 by Zaid Al-Hilli

Move the central bank away from quotas 140356

Perhaps a few vertical lines this week, some of the ardent recipients angry at the brochures at the expense of the nation's success, seeing them boil in the media through their statements for projection purposes, which led to the formation of popular public opinion among the simple, wrapped in peels, away from the pulp, and I mean here, what is exposed It has the Central Bank of Iraq in the current circumstances, attempts at distortion, despite its proven positive roles, especially in maintaining the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the dollar, an important achievement that many countries have been unable to achieve against their national currencies, which has contributed to the stability of the local market, Then, we guaranteed people an inflationary distancing from the country Presumably, as happened in neighboring countries, who live in conditions similar to us, where the crisis of the Turkish lira worsened, crossing the barrier of 6 pounds against the dollar, at certain periods, and the Syrian pound spent yesterday 900 against the dollar, and the exchange of Lebanese pounds reached 2000 after 1500. The dollar is now worth 42,105.00 Iranian rials, etc.

As for us, and during the intensity of the protests, the bank noted that the dollar moved a little in some governorates, jumping very slightly on the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar, so it was due to its prudent staff, to curb this jump at an unusual speed, pumping appropriate amounts of the dollar to the markets, through scientific action It was at dawn, so it ended with the sudden rise in the dollar, which lasted a few hours, and the deal is returned because it has been significantly rationalized, but what is remarkable about the issue is the lack of praise or reference to the role of the central bank on the part of any public official or parliament, but we have noticed the opposite, through skeptical clues, forgetting his achievements.

This is the bank represented by the stable exchange of dinars and the "Tamkeen" initiative which have reached out to many classes of society in coordination with the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, and the exit official of the European Union's sanctions list bank, which has enabled global banking institutions to deal with Iraq and has allocated $ 5 billion to support small, medium and large-scale projects for citizens who wish to establish these projects and elect a governor. The bank is vice president of the Board of Governors of the Arab Monetary Fund, so that Iraq has become an influential site on the Arab financial scene, and it is a good site in this board, and the Central Bank of Iraq is the first in the Middle East to apply self-approval to all users of the o Lift network (the network includes 200 countries) and the first banks in the region to recognize and receive a letter of thanks from the company "Swift", global values ​​are at the heart of efforts to secure the environment for foreign money transfers and compliance with all international standards for foreign money transfers .. and many others.

In this context, does the bank not deserve the supervision and the staff, thanks to the State and to society?

The future to which the bank aspires, in addition to its great achievements, needs the moral support of those responsible for the legislative and executive powers and of changes in mentalities and concepts, far from negative preconception and far from quotas, in particular those linked to the concept of responsibility and public action, therefore money and society are not an address. They are separated .. Let the bank and its competent executives walk the path of comfort, calm and stability .. Yes, I say it honestly .. If we tear down the financial vision of the bank, deeply rooted .. We will reap remorse, God forbid.

http://almasalah.com/ar/news/183649/%D8%A5%D8%A8%D8%B9%D8%AF%D9%88%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A-%D8%B9%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%B5%D8%B5%D8%A9
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum