Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Endeavors to recover $ 87 billion of Iraqi funds withheld in 55 countries I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Endeavors to recover $ 87 billion of Iraqi funds withheld in 55 countries I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Endeavors to recover $ 87 billion of Iraqi funds withheld in 55 countries I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Endeavors to recover $ 87 billion of Iraqi funds withheld in 55 countries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Endeavors to recover $ 87 billion of Iraqi funds withheld in 55 countries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Endeavors to recover $ 87 billion of Iraqi funds withheld in 55 countries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Endeavors to recover $ 87 billion of Iraqi funds withheld in 55 countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Endeavors to recover $ 87 billion of Iraqi funds withheld in 55 countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Endeavors to recover $ 87 billion of Iraqi funds withheld in 55 countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Endeavors to recover $ 87 billion of Iraqi funds withheld in 55 countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Endeavors to recover $ 87 billion of Iraqi funds withheld in 55 countries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Endeavors to recover $ 87 billion of Iraqi funds withheld in 55 countries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Endeavors to recover $ 87 billion of Iraqi funds withheld in 55 countries I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Endeavors to recover $ 87 billion of Iraqi funds withheld in 55 countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Endeavors to recover $ 87 billion of Iraqi funds withheld in 55 countries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Endeavors to recover $ 87 billion of Iraqi funds withheld in 55 countries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Endeavors to recover $ 87 billion of Iraqi funds withheld in 55 countries I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Endeavors to recover $ 87 billion of Iraqi funds withheld in 55 countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Endeavors to recover $ 87 billion of Iraqi funds withheld in 55 countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Endeavors to recover $ 87 billion of Iraqi funds withheld in 55 countries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Endeavors to recover $ 87 billion of Iraqi funds withheld in 55 countries

Go down

Endeavors to recover $ 87 billion of Iraqi funds withheld in 55 countries Empty Endeavors to recover $ 87 billion of Iraqi funds withheld in 55 countries

Post by RamblerNash Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:56 pm

Endeavors to recover $ 87 billion of Iraqi funds withheld in 55 countries

Endeavors to recover $ 87 billion of Iraqi funds withheld in 55 countries Doc-P-328076-637117446319691975

2019-12-12 | 06:48

The Iraqi government revealed the total value of its debts owed to 55 countries, which date back to before 1990, during Iraq’s entry into Kuwait, and the economic blockade and international sanctions it imposed on Baghdad.

While economists and legal experts stressed the "difficulty of recovering these funds", noting that "some of them need courts or settlements that require years to settle them, while others offer other options by replacing them with infrastructure and reconstruction projects."

The Funds Recovery Department at the Integrity Commission estimated the money owed by more than 87 billion dollars, pointing out that "Iraqi laws authorize the Fund for the Recovery of Funds and the Recoveries Department, which was formed in 2011 at the Integrity Commission, to work to recover it.

And the recovery department indicated, in its statements, that " Iraq’s funds , whether they are official or persons related to the previous regime, were frozen abroad by Security Council resolutions 660 and 661 after the events of Kuwait ."

An Iraqi official said that "the value of the money that was actually enlisted requires understandings, grievances and courts in order to recover it or implement the contract, meaning that the second party implements its obligations towards Iraq , and this matter needs several years of work and effort."

The official added that "most of the Iraqi debts arise from European and other countries of the Soviet Union, as well as countries in Latin America, and there are problems in recovering difficult dues, such as those registered in Yugoslavia, which have no effect today."

Among the contracts concluded by Iraq , the contract with Italy at the end of the eighties, to establish a naval war fleet of 11 ships valued at $ 1.35 billion, and the Italian side was delivered value in the form of oil shipments and cash, while Iraq did not receive the ships, and then they were sold by Italian companies Specialized to another authority, according to the data of the Recovery Department in the Integrity Commission.

The authority pointed out that "the Italian side, despite receiving the value of the contract, filed a lawsuit against Iraq for damage after 2003," adding that "there is another contract with Spain worth $ 11 million with the Ministry of Industry, to provide Iraq with various industrial materials that were not executed, and there Understanding about its willingness to pay the debt in the form of goods for Iraq. "

According to the government official, "The file as a whole is postponed to the next government and depends on the stability of the Iraqi situation, but several countries like Spain, France and Brazil have expressed their cooperation, and others like Jordan and Lebanon are moving diplomatically with them, while legal procedures are being followed with others such as Greece, Pakistan and India."

He said, "The file is thorny and not easy, and Iraq is seeking to obtain its right, whether by returning the funds, implementing what was agreed upon at the time, or replacing Iraq's dues with projects specified by Iraq, not the debtor countries."

He added that " Iraq's debts on these countries require long-standing and influential law firms in the West, which are usually found in New York and London."

LINK

Endeavors to recover $ 87 billion of Iraqi funds withheld in 55 countries 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum