Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS THE THIRD MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP ON MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES DECEMBER 15-16, 2019 ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS THE THIRD MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP ON MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES DECEMBER 15-16, 2019 ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS THE THIRD MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP ON MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES DECEMBER 15-16, 2019 ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS THE THIRD MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP ON MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES DECEMBER 15-16, 2019 ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS THE THIRD MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP ON MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES DECEMBER 15-16, 2019 ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS THE THIRD MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP ON MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES DECEMBER 15-16, 2019 ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS THE THIRD MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP ON MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES DECEMBER 15-16, 2019 ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS THE THIRD MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP ON MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES DECEMBER 15-16, 2019 ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS THE THIRD MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP ON MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES DECEMBER 15-16, 2019 ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS THE THIRD MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP ON MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES DECEMBER 15-16, 2019 ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS THE THIRD MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP ON MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES DECEMBER 15-16, 2019 ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS THE THIRD MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP ON MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES DECEMBER 15-16, 2019 ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS THE THIRD MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP ON MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES DECEMBER 15-16, 2019 ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS THE THIRD MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP ON MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES DECEMBER 15-16, 2019 ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS THE THIRD MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP ON MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES DECEMBER 15-16, 2019 ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS THE THIRD MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP ON MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES DECEMBER 15-16, 2019 ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS THE THIRD MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP ON MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES DECEMBER 15-16, 2019 ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS THE THIRD MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP ON MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES DECEMBER 15-16, 2019 ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS THE THIRD MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP ON MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES DECEMBER 15-16, 2019 ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS THE THIRD MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP ON MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES DECEMBER 15-16, 2019 ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS THE THIRD MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP ON MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES DECEMBER 15-16, 2019 ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

Go down

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS THE THIRD MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP ON MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES DECEMBER 15-16, 2019 ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES Empty THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS THE THIRD MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP ON MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES DECEMBER 15-16, 2019 ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

Post by claud39 Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:29 am

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS THE THIRD MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP ON MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES DECEMBER 15-16, 2019 ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

2019-12-12

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS THE THIRD MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP ON MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES DECEMBER 15-16, 2019 ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES Logo-ar

Promote opportunities to exchange knowledge, experiences and expertise

In the field of building strategies for the applications of modern financial technologies

Adopt digital identity guidelines and online customer know-how

Adopt guidelines to enhance the safety and efficiency of electronic operations of financial infrastructure systems

Dr. Abdul Rahman bin Abdullah Al-Hamidi, Director General of the Arab Monetary Fund, on Sunday 15 December 2019 in Abu Dhabi, in the Sofitel Hotel, Abu Dhabi, will open the third meeting of the Working Group on Modern Financial Technologies, in the presence of representatives of central banks and Arab monetary institutions, ministries of finance, and capital market authorities , Commercial banks, financial services companies, the Federation of Arab Stock Exchanges, and a number of banking unions in the Arab countries, in addition to representatives of modern financial technology service providers from the Arab region and from outside it, consultants, and experts from various institutions and Regional and international finance, along with a number of leading private sector institutions in various fields of modern financial technologies.

The group discusses, in its third meeting, one year after its launch, priority issues and papers in the field of modern financial technologies prepared by the group, the most important of which is adopting guidelines on digital identity and the rules of knowing your customer's electronic, adopting guidelines for electronic security in the Arab countries, setting guidelines on building strategies To enhance modern financial technologies. The group also addresses other topics such as, the developments of digital currencies issued by central banks, the latest developments in the design of digital payments, and assets encoded in its various forms. The group will also discuss the experiences of a number of startups that have provided successful solutions in the field of modern financial technologies, some of which were in partnership with commercial banks.

In this context, His Excellency Dr. Al-Hamidi praised the great importance of this group as a platform for dialogue and providing technical advice and recommendations on issues of promoting the applications of modern financial technologies and overcoming related challenges in Arab countries, with the aim of maximizing the benefit from the opportunities it provides on the one hand and at the same time working to reduce the repercussions Negative to the safety and integrity of financial and banking work on the other hand.

In this context, His Excellency affirmed his pride in the cooperation of regional and international institutions and existing partnerships with these institutions, research centers, universities and service providers, in a manner that enhances opportunities to transfer knowledge, exchange experiences and experiences, and formulate different visions to activate and organize the financial technology industry and develop policies that stimulate its growth in the Arab region.    

https://www.amf.org.ae/ar/content/%D8%B5%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%B9%D9%82%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AC%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB-%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%85%D9%88%D8%B9%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D9%82%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%82%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%AB%D8%A9-15
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS THE THIRD MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP ON MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES DECEMBER 15-16, 2019 ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES Empty Arab criticism examines the work of modern financial technologies

Post by claud39 Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:08 pm

[size=36][rtl]Arab criticism examines the work of modern financial technologies[/rtl][/size]

Friday 13 December 2019

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS THE THIRD MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP ON MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES DECEMBER 15-16, 2019 ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES Alsabaah-24974

Abu Dhabi / Continue 

The Director General of the Board of Directors of the Arab Monetary Fund, Dr. Abdul Rahman bin Abdullah Al-Hamidi, will open tomorrow, Sunday, the third meeting of the Working Group on Modern Financial Technologies in Abu Dhabi
 Emirati.

This comes with the aim of enhancing opportunities for the exchange of knowledge, experiences and expertise in the field of building strategies for the applications of modern financial technologies, and for enhancing the safety and efficiency of electronic operations for financial infrastructure systems 
Arabic.

Priority papers

In its third meeting, one year after its launch, the group discusses priority issues and papers in the field of modern financial technologies prepared by the group, the most important of which is adopting guidelines on digital identity and the rules for knowing your electronic customer, adopting guidelines for electronic security in Arab countries, and setting guidelines on building strategies To enhance modern financial technologies. 
The group also addresses other topics such as, the developments of digital currencies issued by central banks, the latest developments in the design of digital payments, and assets encoded in its various forms. 
The group will also discuss the experiences of a number of startups that have provided successful solutions in the field of modern financial technologies, some of which have been partnered with commercial banks.

Financial technology applications

Al-Hamidi praised "the great importance of this group as a platform for dialogue and providing technical advice and recommendations on issues of promoting applications of modern financial technologies, and overcoming related challenges in Arab countries, with the aim of maximizing the benefit from the opportunities it provides on the one hand, and at the same time, working to reduce negative repercussions on Safety and integrity of financial and banking work on the one hand
 Other. "

He affirmed his pride "in the cooperation of regional and international institutions and existing partnerships with these institutions, research centers, universities and service providers, in a manner that enhances opportunities for transfer of knowledge, exchange of experiences and experiences, and crystallization of different visions to activate and organize the financial technology industry and develop policies that stimulate its growth in the region." 
Arabic".

It is mentioned that the meeting will be held in the presence of representatives from the central banks and Arab monetary institutions, ministries of finance, capital market bodies, commercial banks, financial services companies, the Federation of Arab Stock Exchanges, and a number of banking federations in the Arab countries, in addition to representatives of modern financial technology services providers from the region Arab and outside it, consultants, and experts from various regional and international financial institutions and frameworks, as well as a number of leading private sector institutions in various fields of modern financial technologies.

http://alsabaah.iq/18065/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%A8%D8%AD%D8%AB-%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%82%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A-%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%AB%D8%A9
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum