Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Set a date for the opening of the Arar outlet with Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Set a date for the opening of the Arar outlet with Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Set a date for the opening of the Arar outlet with Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Set a date for the opening of the Arar outlet with Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Set a date for the opening of the Arar outlet with Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Set a date for the opening of the Arar outlet with Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Set a date for the opening of the Arar outlet with Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Set a date for the opening of the Arar outlet with Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Set a date for the opening of the Arar outlet with Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Set a date for the opening of the Arar outlet with Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Set a date for the opening of the Arar outlet with Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Set a date for the opening of the Arar outlet with Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Set a date for the opening of the Arar outlet with Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Set a date for the opening of the Arar outlet with Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Set a date for the opening of the Arar outlet with Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Set a date for the opening of the Arar outlet with Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Set a date for the opening of the Arar outlet with Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Set a date for the opening of the Arar outlet with Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Set a date for the opening of the Arar outlet with Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Set a date for the opening of the Arar outlet with Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Set a date for the opening of the Arar outlet with Saudi Arabia

Go down

Set a date for the opening of the Arar outlet with Saudi Arabia Empty Set a date for the opening of the Arar outlet with Saudi Arabia

Post by claud39 Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:58 am

Set a date for the opening of the Arar outlet with Saudi Arabia

12/12/2019

Set a date for the opening of the Arar outlet with Saudi Arabia 18269

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Border Ports Authority announced, on Thursday, that a date will be set for the opening of the Arar outlet between Iraq and Saudi Arabia.

"Through the grant of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, which amounts to $ 50 million, the Port Authority was able to build the Arar Model Outlet," asserting that it was opened on the 20th of the month. Current for commercial purposes as well as for the passage of travelers. "

Al-Oqabi added that "the plan developed by the authority to develop it includes declaring some border outlets as investment opportunities, in addition to adopting grants and aid from international organizations."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=18491
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum