Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Anger reveals the details of the oil agreement with Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Anger reveals the details of the oil agreement with Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Anger reveals the details of the oil agreement with Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Anger reveals the details of the oil agreement with Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Anger reveals the details of the oil agreement with Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Anger reveals the details of the oil agreement with Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Anger reveals the details of the oil agreement with Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Anger reveals the details of the oil agreement with Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Anger reveals the details of the oil agreement with Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Anger reveals the details of the oil agreement with Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Anger reveals the details of the oil agreement with Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Anger reveals the details of the oil agreement with Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Anger reveals the details of the oil agreement with Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Anger reveals the details of the oil agreement with Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Anger reveals the details of the oil agreement with Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Anger reveals the details of the oil agreement with Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Anger reveals the details of the oil agreement with Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Anger reveals the details of the oil agreement with Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Anger reveals the details of the oil agreement with Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Anger reveals the details of the oil agreement with Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Anger reveals the details of the oil agreement with Kurdistan

Go down

Anger reveals the details of the oil agreement with Kurdistan Empty Anger reveals the details of the oil agreement with Kurdistan

Post by claud39 Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:50 am

Anger reveals the details of the oil agreement with Kurdistan

12/12/2019

Anger reveals the details of the oil agreement with Kurdistan 18257

Economy News _ Baghdad

The federal government agreed with the Kurdistan region that the latter would hand over the company (SOMO) 250 thousand barrels per day of crude produced there as of 1/1 of next year, and while the Ministry of Oil announced that Iraq's oil production is currently four million and 500 thousand barrels per day, it confirmed The planned export volume is three million and 880 thousand barrels, including postulate from the region.

The Deputy Prime Minister for Energy and Oil Minister Thamer Al-Ghadban said in an interview with the official "Al-Sabah" newspaper, which was followed by "Al-Iqtisad News", that the federal government and the region's government are serious about solving problems related to the oil file between the center and the region. The last two visits in which the discussion focused on the federal budget and its work mechanisms and how to calculate the region's share. 

He added that "the two sides set the region's obligations towards the federal government and the budget, especially since the region's current production of crude oil reaches 450 thousand barrels per day and most of it goes Li export, noting that the agreement was to be on the roof of production in the region up to 450 thousand barrels because it affects Iraq's share in the (OPEC). "

Al-Ghadban stressed that "the agreement concluded between the federal government and the region requires that the latter, starting from 1/1 of next year, hand over the federal government 250,000 barrels per day of crude oil produced out of the 450,000 barrels per day produced there."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=18483
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum