Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
BondLady Chat: 6/16/11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
BondLady Chat: 6/16/11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
BondLady Chat: 6/16/11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
BondLady Chat: 6/16/11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
BondLady Chat: 6/16/11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BondLady Chat: 6/16/11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
BondLady Chat: 6/16/11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BondLady Chat: 6/16/11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
BondLady Chat: 6/16/11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BondLady Chat: 6/16/11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BondLady Chat: 6/16/11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BondLady Chat: 6/16/11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BondLady Chat: 6/16/11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BondLady Chat: 6/16/11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BondLady Chat: 6/16/11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BondLady Chat: 6/16/11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BondLady Chat: 6/16/11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BondLady Chat: 6/16/11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BondLady Chat: 6/16/11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
BondLady Chat: 6/16/11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

BondLady Chat: 6/16/11

Go down

BondLady Chat: 6/16/11 Empty BondLady Chat: 6/16/11

Post by ADMIN Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:39 am

[BondLady] Saad Muttalibi: Political Blocs Began to Consider Allawi Unwanted Partner in the Government
[BondLady] A member of the coalition of state law Saad logistical The political blocs started to look at the existing Iraqi President Iyad Allawi's unwanted partner in the government,

[BondLady] wonder why
[BondLady] guess the bats of darkness didnt like his lil ray a sunshine

[BondLady] especially after it was revealed in his speech about the presence of hidden intentions, which has kept him out of the political scene. He said.

[deanwood] Beacause of his link with Fasir Jubouri who admitted the wedding massacre last year in Dujail.

]BondLady] cause he showed them all it was personal an not buiss
[BondLady] no
[BondLady] he showed his hatred for maliki instead of love for his people and what they want

[BondLady] He said logistical told the independent press (Iba) What shall now there is a link between Allawi and the terrorist groups need to be real evidence that may lead to an arrest warrant issued against him either was just a vision is not permissible to speak of it could lead to a crisis in the street and we are trying to calm him down .
[BondLady] With regard to what has implemented initiative of the President of Kurdistan Regional Government, Massoud Barzani said that the logistical 90% of the paragraphs of this initiative has been implemented
[BondLady] what remains is the National Council for the strategic policy, which has been debated and discussed, but the Iraqi withdrawal from negotiations which is the failure to fully implement the initiative.

[BondLady] cause he wouldnt quit throwin fits an walking out[

[BondLady] He pointed out that the problem lies only in the person of Iyad Allawi and the list of national reconciliation and the National Alliance is working in a serious way to calm things down to the maximum extent possible.

[BondLady] the problem lies with only 1 ONE person
[BondLady] allawi

[BondLady] and the list of national reconciliation and the National Alliance is working in a serious way to calm things down to the maximum extent possible.

[BondLady] And exchange my Iraqi rule of law charges among themselves about the responsibility of repudiation of the conventions of Arbil, which led to the withdrawal of Iraq from direct negotiations and download the rule of law

[BondLady] the responsibility for not implementing the initiative of Arbil, which was rejected by the last, saying that the difference lies only in the National Council for the strategic policy and can be resolved down the dialogue
http://www.bondladyscorner.com/t2725-saad-muttalibi-political-blocs-began-to-consider-allawi-unwanted-partner-in-the-government

[BondLady] anyways i thot it was cute

[deanwood] BondLady So how does that read to you?
[BondLady] i just said all the way thru it
[BondLady] the problem lies with only 1 ONE person [BondLady] allawi

[jennigirl] deanwood I second that quesiton

[BondLady] did yall not read it as i posted it
[BondLady] its prettty dang simple
[BondLady] they dont know because of allawis psyco behavior if they want him in the gov
[deanwood] BondLady Their getting rid of Allawi..
[drc1947] I DID AND IT SAY aLLAWI IS ALL ONLY AND THE ONE TO BALME REAGRING iRBIL

[BondLady]lol

[BondLady] i had another 1 a min ago

[BondLady] where malikis deputys was sayin

[BondLady] so allawi wants to question maliki huh
[BondLady] we dont mind deputies should question things

[drc1947] He is being recognized for waht he is, his goal is the collaspes of Maliki gov. thats he whole game plan

[deanwood] Erbil will pass now because a majority government will be formed without the nasty kid on the bloc...

[BondLady] but its suprising allawi would know any thing cause his time in meetings was rare
[BondLady] lol
[BondLady] hold on let me get the quote
[BondLady] describing Allawi partner is not acceptable in the political process. And to invite Iyad Allawi, to question the Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki in parliament, said source that the coalition is not afraid of it because it's the right of every deputy to question and gather signatures, but he wondered how it can Allawi To know something about the interrogation he did not visit the House of Representatives except in rare .....lol

http://www.bondladyscorner.com/t2562-decision-house-denies-coverage-of-allawi-and-seven-vice-presidents-act-replace-members

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum