Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
During her meeting with the representatives of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), she held a meeting to discuss ... I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
During her meeting with the representatives of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), she held a meeting to discuss ... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
During her meeting with the representatives of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), she held a meeting to discuss ... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
During her meeting with the representatives of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), she held a meeting to discuss ... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
During her meeting with the representatives of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), she held a meeting to discuss ... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
During her meeting with the representatives of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), she held a meeting to discuss ... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
During her meeting with the representatives of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), she held a meeting to discuss ... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
During her meeting with the representatives of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), she held a meeting to discuss ... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
During her meeting with the representatives of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), she held a meeting to discuss ... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
During her meeting with the representatives of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), she held a meeting to discuss ... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
During her meeting with the representatives of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), she held a meeting to discuss ... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
During her meeting with the representatives of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), she held a meeting to discuss ... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
During her meeting with the representatives of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), she held a meeting to discuss ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
During her meeting with the representatives of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), she held a meeting to discuss ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
During her meeting with the representatives of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), she held a meeting to discuss ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
During her meeting with the representatives of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), she held a meeting to discuss ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
During her meeting with the representatives of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), she held a meeting to discuss ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
During her meeting with the representatives of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), she held a meeting to discuss ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
During her meeting with the representatives of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), she held a meeting to discuss ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
During her meeting with the representatives of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), she held a meeting to discuss ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

During her meeting with the representatives of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), she held a meeting to discuss ...

Go down

During her meeting with the representatives of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), she held a meeting to discuss ... Empty During her meeting with the representatives of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), she held a meeting to discuss ...

Post by claud39 Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:50 am

During her meeting with the representatives of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), she held a meeting to discuss ...

2019-12-06

During her meeting with the representatives of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), she held a meeting to discuss ... 15756641784d32d0505ee1d6ece020321f9ec239fe--%D9%81%D8%A7%D9%88

During its meeting with the representatives of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), the Ministry of Planning held a meeting to discuss a study on the displacement movement in the governorates caused by ISIS

The Ministry of Planning, headed by the Director General of the Regional and Local Development Department, Dr. Mohamed Mohsen El-Sayed, held a meeting with representatives of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) to discuss a study being prepared by FAO on the movement of displacement in the governorates due to the ISIS terrorist. 

The Director General of the Department said: The Ministry held a meeting with representatives of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) to discuss a study that the organization is preparing on the provinces liberated from ISIS, on the movement of displacement and its relationship to agricultural reality and the indicators they obtained from international organizations. "The Ministry of Planning is the one that displays the official data, as we provided them with data pertaining to the rural development survey, which was conducted in all governorates, as well as the official data from the Central Bureau of Statistics," he said. 

The data they have more, The data of the Ministry of Planning is official, accurate and approved. He pointed out that the near future, and specifically, next March, we will hold a joint symposium in which we present our plans and studies on rural development in Iraq in order to ripen the idea to them. For his part, Deputy Director of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) Dr. Khaled Shalash said that the meeting discussed a study prepared by the organization on migration and displacement of governorates that were affected by the ISIS aggression on Iraq.

He added, "The visit of Dr. Ahmed Saad El-Din from the regional office of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) to collect more accurate information from the relevant ministries, which includes the Ministry of Agriculture and the Ministry of Planning as well as the Ministry of Immigration and Displacement, indicating that the visit included a meeting with representatives of the Ministry of Planning to obtain recent studies To develop solutions and treatments in order to obtain better results. He pointed out that the near future, and specifically, next March, we will hold a joint symposium in which we present our plans and studies on rural development in Iraq in order to ripen the idea to them. 

For his part, Deputy Director of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) Dr. Khaled Shalash said that the meeting discussed a study prepared by the organization on migration and displacement of governorates that were affected by the ISIS aggression on Iraq. He added, "The visit of Dr. Ahmed Saad El-Din from the regional office of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) to collect more accurate information from the relevant ministries, which includes the Ministry of Agriculture and the Ministry of Planning as well as the Ministry of Immigration and Displacement, indicating that the visit included a meeting with representatives of the Ministry of Planning to obtain recent studies To develop solutions and treatments in order to obtain better results.

He pointed out that the near future, and specifically, next March, we will hold a joint symposium in which we present our plans and studies on rural development in Iraq in order to ripen the idea to them. For his part, Deputy Director of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) Dr. Khaled Shalash said that the meeting discussed a study prepared by the organization on migration and displacement of governorates that were affected by the ISIS aggression on Iraq.

He added, "The visit of Dr. Ahmed Saad El-Din from the regional office of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) to collect more accurate information from the relevant ministries, which includes the Ministry of Agriculture and the Ministry of Planning as well as the Ministry of Immigration and Displacement, indicating that the visit included a meeting with representatives of the Ministry of Planning to obtain recent studies To develop solutions and treatments in order to obtain better results. For his part, Deputy Director of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) Dr. Khaled Shalash said that the meeting discussed a study prepared by the organization on migration and displacement of governorates that were affected by the ISIS aggression on Iraq. 

He added, "The visit of Dr. Ahmed Saad El-Din from the regional office of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) to collect more accurate information from the relevant ministries, which includes the Ministry of Agriculture and the Ministry of Planning as well as the Ministry of Immigration and Displacement, indicating that the visit included a meeting with representatives of the Ministry of Planning to obtain recent studies To develop solutions and treatments in order to obtain better results. For his part, Deputy Director of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) Dr. Khaled Shalash said that the meeting discussed a study prepared by the organization on migration and displacement of governorates that were affected by the ISIS aggression on Iraq.

He added, "The visit of Dr. Ahmed Saad El-Din from the regional office of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) to collect more accurate information from the relevant ministries, which includes the Ministry of Agriculture and the Ministry of Planning as well as the Ministry of Immigration and Displacement, indicating that the visit included a meeting with representatives of the Ministry of Planning to obtain recent studies To develop solutions and treatments in order to obtain better results.

https://mop.gov.iq/news/view/details?id=334
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum