Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
The National Center for Administrative Development and Information Technology carries out a number of training courses ... I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The National Center for Administrative Development and Information Technology carries out a number of training courses ... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The National Center for Administrative Development and Information Technology carries out a number of training courses ... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The National Center for Administrative Development and Information Technology carries out a number of training courses ... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The National Center for Administrative Development and Information Technology carries out a number of training courses ... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The National Center for Administrative Development and Information Technology carries out a number of training courses ... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The National Center for Administrative Development and Information Technology carries out a number of training courses ... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The National Center for Administrative Development and Information Technology carries out a number of training courses ... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The National Center for Administrative Development and Information Technology carries out a number of training courses ... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The National Center for Administrative Development and Information Technology carries out a number of training courses ... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The National Center for Administrative Development and Information Technology carries out a number of training courses ... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The National Center for Administrative Development and Information Technology carries out a number of training courses ... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The National Center for Administrative Development and Information Technology carries out a number of training courses ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The National Center for Administrative Development and Information Technology carries out a number of training courses ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The National Center for Administrative Development and Information Technology carries out a number of training courses ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The National Center for Administrative Development and Information Technology carries out a number of training courses ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The National Center for Administrative Development and Information Technology carries out a number of training courses ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The National Center for Administrative Development and Information Technology carries out a number of training courses ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The National Center for Administrative Development and Information Technology carries out a number of training courses ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The National Center for Administrative Development and Information Technology carries out a number of training courses ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

The National Center for Administrative Development and Information Technology carries out a number of training courses ...

Go down

The National Center for Administrative Development and Information Technology carries out a number of training courses ... Empty The National Center for Administrative Development and Information Technology carries out a number of training courses ...

Post by claud39 Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:46 am

The National Center for Administrative Development and Information Technology carries out a number of training courses ...

2019-12-06

The National Center for Administrative Development and Information Technology carries out a number of training courses ... 157566397393ab32a47c29f7bca73966a35b5cc9c3--%D8%AF%D9%81%D8%B9%D8%A9

The National Center for Administrative Development and Information Technology carries out a number of training courses

The National Center for Administrative Development and Information Technology held two training courses in coordination with the Arab Planning Institute in Kuwait on the partnership program between the public and private sectors, which included providing the participants with the most important knowledge and skills related to the partnership between the public and private sectors and their prospects and dimensions and their economic and social effects, focusing on the case of Iraq and emphasizing partnership opportunities and how Preparing a guide for partnership and discussing private sector development policies. The course also included extensive practical applications of this topic, which in turn contribute to achieving this program, which was presented by the technical representative of Arab Planning Institute, Professor Hussein Al-Talafah

As a number of employees of various ministries and state institutions participated in the session. On the other hand, the National Center implemented a course on the institutional support program for small and medium projects presented by the advisor at the Arab Planning Institute in Kuwait, Professor Ehab, the interview. The session included introducing participants to the concepts of technical support for business development services and the mechanism for supporting small and medium projects in Iraq and the methods and methods used for these projects, The course also dealt with concepts, characteristics of projects, their skills, the economic and social role and challenges facing projects. A number of employees of various ministries and institutions of the state participated in the session. 

On the other hand, the National Center for Administrative Development and Information Technology carried out a course on GIS, the second level, As the course aimed to give the participants the ability to conduct spatial analyzes and introduce some concepts related to the characteristics of the geographical database and the ground layers, the course also included developing the capabilities of associates in the spatial analysis side and how to collect, store, analyze and extract spatial and descriptive information for specific goals and help in planning and rationalization of administrative decisions by nature Activity of institutions. 

A number of employees of various ministries and state institutions participated in the session. In a related development, the National Center implemented a course on creativity in decision-making, as the course aimed to provide participants with the most important knowledge and information in creativity and its role in decision-making and to identify concepts, importance and types of decisions and factors affecting decision-making and what are the standard patterns and their role in decision-making, as it participated in The course includes a number of employees of the country's various ministries and institutions. On the other hand, the National Center implemented a course on developing middle departments,

A number of employees of various ministries and state institutions participated in the session. On the other hand, the center implemented a course on developing the skills of the fourth middle management, as the course aimed to provide participants with knowledge and information in modern directions in management and management with results and concepts in strategic planning, organization and results-based evaluation and evaluation methods according to the European model and general concepts in administrative and financial issues, quality management and identification On feasibility studies and how to deal with projects, in addition to that the training sessions permeated active discussions and practical applications in a way that helps in developing and improving the performance of government institutions and all their services. A number of employees of various ministries and state institutions participated in the session.

https://mop.gov.iq/news/view/details?id=333
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum