Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Washington imposes sanctions on 4 Iraqi officials for violating human rights and corruption I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Washington imposes sanctions on 4 Iraqi officials for violating human rights and corruption I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Washington imposes sanctions on 4 Iraqi officials for violating human rights and corruption I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Washington imposes sanctions on 4 Iraqi officials for violating human rights and corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Washington imposes sanctions on 4 Iraqi officials for violating human rights and corruption I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Washington imposes sanctions on 4 Iraqi officials for violating human rights and corruption I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Washington imposes sanctions on 4 Iraqi officials for violating human rights and corruption I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Washington imposes sanctions on 4 Iraqi officials for violating human rights and corruption I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Washington imposes sanctions on 4 Iraqi officials for violating human rights and corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Washington imposes sanctions on 4 Iraqi officials for violating human rights and corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Washington imposes sanctions on 4 Iraqi officials for violating human rights and corruption I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Washington imposes sanctions on 4 Iraqi officials for violating human rights and corruption I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Washington imposes sanctions on 4 Iraqi officials for violating human rights and corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Washington imposes sanctions on 4 Iraqi officials for violating human rights and corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Washington imposes sanctions on 4 Iraqi officials for violating human rights and corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Washington imposes sanctions on 4 Iraqi officials for violating human rights and corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Washington imposes sanctions on 4 Iraqi officials for violating human rights and corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Washington imposes sanctions on 4 Iraqi officials for violating human rights and corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Washington imposes sanctions on 4 Iraqi officials for violating human rights and corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Washington imposes sanctions on 4 Iraqi officials for violating human rights and corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Washington imposes sanctions on 4 Iraqi officials for violating human rights and corruption

Go down

Washington imposes sanctions on 4 Iraqi officials for violating human rights and corruption Empty Washington imposes sanctions on 4 Iraqi officials for violating human rights and corruption

Post by RamblerNash Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:54 pm

Washington imposes sanctions on 4 Iraqi officials for violating human rights and corruption

Washington imposes sanctions on 4 Iraqi officials for violating human rights and corruption Image

06-12-2019 07:50 PM

Baghdad / Al-Akhbariya:
The US Treasury Department imposed sanctions on Friday on 4 Iraqis, including three close to the popular crowd, for violating human rights and killing protesters, in addition to their involvement in corruption cases.

The four who were affected by the sanctions are the leader of the Asa’ib Ahl al-Haq movement, Qais al-Khazali, and his brother Laith al-Khazali, as well as the director of popular crowd security Hussein Faleh known as Abu Zainab al-Lami, and the leader of the National Axis Alliance in the Iraqi parliament, Khamis Farhan al-Khanjar al-Issawi.

A statement by the US Treasury said that the Office of Foreign Assets Control included Qais Al-Khazali, Laith Al-Khazali, and Hussein Falih Abdul Aziz Al-Lami, according to Executive Order No. 13818, because of their involvement in gross violations of human rights in Iraq.

The office also included, to that, the millionaire businessman Khamis Farhan Al-Khanjar Al-Issawi, for bribing government officials and practicing corruption at the expense of the Iraqi people.

"Iran's attempts to suppress the legitimate demands of the Iraqi people to reform their government by killing peaceful demonstrators is horrific," Treasury Secretary Stephen Mnuchin said, adding that "peaceful opposition and public protest are essential elements in all democracies. The United States stands with the Iraqi people in their efforts to eliminate corruption And, we will hold accountable the perpetrators of human rights violations and corruption in Iraq. "

Under these penalties, all property and interests in the property of the said individuals, and any entities owned by them, directly or indirectly, are prohibited by 50 percent or more, whether individually or in combination with other listed persons, located within the United States or It is in the possession or control of persons residing in the United States.

"The Iraqi people want to restore their country. They are calling for honest reforms, accountability and trustworthy leaders who prioritize Iraq," said US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo in a statement after the sanctions resolution was issued.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=204020

Washington imposes sanctions on 4 Iraqi officials for violating human rights and corruption 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum