Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Urgent Iraq begins to reduce oil production to the rates set in the OPEC agreement I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Urgent Iraq begins to reduce oil production to the rates set in the OPEC agreement I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Urgent Iraq begins to reduce oil production to the rates set in the OPEC agreement I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Urgent Iraq begins to reduce oil production to the rates set in the OPEC agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Urgent Iraq begins to reduce oil production to the rates set in the OPEC agreement I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Urgent Iraq begins to reduce oil production to the rates set in the OPEC agreement I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Urgent Iraq begins to reduce oil production to the rates set in the OPEC agreement I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Urgent Iraq begins to reduce oil production to the rates set in the OPEC agreement I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Urgent Iraq begins to reduce oil production to the rates set in the OPEC agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Urgent Iraq begins to reduce oil production to the rates set in the OPEC agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Urgent Iraq begins to reduce oil production to the rates set in the OPEC agreement I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Urgent Iraq begins to reduce oil production to the rates set in the OPEC agreement I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Urgent Iraq begins to reduce oil production to the rates set in the OPEC agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Urgent Iraq begins to reduce oil production to the rates set in the OPEC agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Urgent Iraq begins to reduce oil production to the rates set in the OPEC agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Urgent Iraq begins to reduce oil production to the rates set in the OPEC agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Urgent Iraq begins to reduce oil production to the rates set in the OPEC agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Urgent Iraq begins to reduce oil production to the rates set in the OPEC agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Urgent Iraq begins to reduce oil production to the rates set in the OPEC agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Urgent Iraq begins to reduce oil production to the rates set in the OPEC agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Urgent Iraq begins to reduce oil production to the rates set in the OPEC agreement

Go down

Urgent Iraq begins to reduce oil production to the rates set in the OPEC agreement Empty Urgent Iraq begins to reduce oil production to the rates set in the OPEC agreement

Post by RamblerNash Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:51 pm

Urgent Iraq begins to reduce oil production to the rates set in the OPEC agreement

Urgent Iraq begins to reduce oil production to the rates set in the OPEC agreement Story_img_5dea1b83d9a74

12/6/2019 12:12

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Affairs and Oil Minister Thamer Abbas al-Ghadhban directed the oil formations of the ministry to reduce production rates to the levels specified within the agreement of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries {OPEC} and those allied with it from outside the organization.

The Minister of Oil also directed, according to a ministry statement, that the Al Furat News Agency received a copy of it "in full compliance with the production reduction agreement scheduled for December of the year 2018, according to which Iraq was determined to produce {4 million and 513 thousand barrels per day}, including production in the Kurdistan region" .

The Minister of Oil, during his attendance of the 177th Ministerial Meeting of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) in the Austrian capital, Vienna, said, "This measure comes as a commitment and concern of Iraq to stabilize the global oil market and address the oil surplus in it, and work to restore the balance between supply and demand."

Al-Ghadban added, "The ministers of the OPEC countries and their allies are hoping to reach a new agreement today, Friday, which will achieve better stability for the global oil market, and reduces the anxiety of producers and consumers alike due to the circumstances and challenges facing the oil market."

For his part, spokesman for the Oil Ministry, Assem Jihad, said that "the ministers of the oil exporting countries and their allies have held a series of long marathon meetings over the past two days with the aim of reaching a new agreement to reduce production, and that Iraq plays a pivotal role to bring the views of the members closer."

Jihad added, "The Ministerial Committee for Production Control held its meeting yesterday, Thursday, and reports and research on the oil market conditions were reviewed and reviewed, and the most important and most important challenges facing the global market and the ratios of members' commitment to the production reduction agreement. Then the Ministerial Meeting of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries {OPEC} followed {177}, while the ministerial meeting of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and its allies from oil-producing countries from outside it, including Russia, is being held today, Friday.

https://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=221695

Urgent Iraq begins to reduce oil production to the rates set in the OPEC agreement 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum