Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Oil directs its formations to reduce production to the rates set in line with the OPEC agreement I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Oil directs its formations to reduce production to the rates set in line with the OPEC agreement I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Oil directs its formations to reduce production to the rates set in line with the OPEC agreement I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Oil directs its formations to reduce production to the rates set in line with the OPEC agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Oil directs its formations to reduce production to the rates set in line with the OPEC agreement I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Oil directs its formations to reduce production to the rates set in line with the OPEC agreement I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Oil directs its formations to reduce production to the rates set in line with the OPEC agreement I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Oil directs its formations to reduce production to the rates set in line with the OPEC agreement I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Oil directs its formations to reduce production to the rates set in line with the OPEC agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Oil directs its formations to reduce production to the rates set in line with the OPEC agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Oil directs its formations to reduce production to the rates set in line with the OPEC agreement I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Oil directs its formations to reduce production to the rates set in line with the OPEC agreement I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Oil directs its formations to reduce production to the rates set in line with the OPEC agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Oil directs its formations to reduce production to the rates set in line with the OPEC agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Oil directs its formations to reduce production to the rates set in line with the OPEC agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Oil directs its formations to reduce production to the rates set in line with the OPEC agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Oil directs its formations to reduce production to the rates set in line with the OPEC agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Oil directs its formations to reduce production to the rates set in line with the OPEC agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Oil directs its formations to reduce production to the rates set in line with the OPEC agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Oil directs its formations to reduce production to the rates set in line with the OPEC agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Oil directs its formations to reduce production to the rates set in line with the OPEC agreement

Go down

Oil directs its formations to reduce production to the rates set in line with the OPEC agreement Empty Oil directs its formations to reduce production to the rates set in line with the OPEC agreement

Post by claud39 Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:11 am

Oil directs its formations to reduce production to the rates set in line with the OPEC agreement

06/12/2019

Oil directs its formations to reduce production to the rates set in line with the OPEC agreement 18193

Economy News _ Baghdad

Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Affairs and Oil Minister Thamer Abbas Ghadhban on Friday, the oil formations of the ministry to reduce production rates to levels set within the agreement of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries "OPEC".

Ghadhban said during his attendance of the 177th ministerial meeting of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) in the Austrian capital Vienna that "we directed to reduce production rates to the levels specified in the agreement to reduce production set in December 2018 last year, which limits the production of Iraq (4 million and 513 Thousand barrels per day), including production in the Kurdistan region, "indicating that" this action comes an obligation and anxiety from Iraq to stabilize the global oil market and address the oil surplus in it, and work to restore the balance between supply and demand. "

Ghadhban added that "the ministers of oil-exporting countries in the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and its allies hope to reach a new agreement on Friday to achieve better stability of the global oil market and reduce the anxiety of producers and consumers alike because of the circumstances and challenges facing the oil market."

For his part, Oil Ministry spokesman Assem Jihad said that "oil ministers of oil exporting countries and their allies have held a series of lengthy marathon meetings over the past two days in order to reach a new agreement to reduce production," adding that "Iraq plays a pivotal role to bring the views of members ".

Jihad added that "the ministerial committee for production control held its meeting on Thursday and reviewed and reviewed reports and research on the situation of the oil market and the most important and most prominent challenges facing the global market and the rates of commitment of members to the agreement to reduce production."

The ministerial meeting of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) was followed by the 177th session, while the ministerial meeting of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and its allies from non-oil producing countries including Russia was held on Friday.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=18434
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum