Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
TNT Clatter: "Does anyone know what day of week Kuwait RVed?" 12/5/19 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
TNT Clatter: "Does anyone know what day of week Kuwait RVed?" 12/5/19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
TNT Clatter: "Does anyone know what day of week Kuwait RVed?" 12/5/19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
TNT Clatter: "Does anyone know what day of week Kuwait RVed?" 12/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TNT Clatter: "Does anyone know what day of week Kuwait RVed?" 12/5/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT Clatter: "Does anyone know what day of week Kuwait RVed?" 12/5/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT Clatter: "Does anyone know what day of week Kuwait RVed?" 12/5/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT Clatter: "Does anyone know what day of week Kuwait RVed?" 12/5/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT Clatter: "Does anyone know what day of week Kuwait RVed?" 12/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT Clatter: "Does anyone know what day of week Kuwait RVed?" 12/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT Clatter: "Does anyone know what day of week Kuwait RVed?" 12/5/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT Clatter: "Does anyone know what day of week Kuwait RVed?" 12/5/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT Clatter: "Does anyone know what day of week Kuwait RVed?" 12/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT Clatter: "Does anyone know what day of week Kuwait RVed?" 12/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT Clatter: "Does anyone know what day of week Kuwait RVed?" 12/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT Clatter: "Does anyone know what day of week Kuwait RVed?" 12/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT Clatter: "Does anyone know what day of week Kuwait RVed?" 12/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT Clatter: "Does anyone know what day of week Kuwait RVed?" 12/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT Clatter: "Does anyone know what day of week Kuwait RVed?" 12/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT Clatter: "Does anyone know what day of week Kuwait RVed?" 12/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

TNT Clatter: "Does anyone know what day of week Kuwait RVed?" 12/5/19

Go down

TNT Clatter: "Does anyone know what day of week Kuwait RVed?" 12/5/19 Empty TNT Clatter: "Does anyone know what day of week Kuwait RVed?" 12/5/19

Post by RamblerNash Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:33 pm

Tada: Does anyone know what day of week Kuwait RVed?

Jambie67: March 25, 1991, the NYT wrote an article about the revalue of the Kuwaiti dinar. 03/25/91 fell on a Monday, but the currency likely revalued a day or two before the article was released.

Those approximated days of the week (sat/sun/mon) Kuwait dinar revalued don't coincide with the predicted days for the IQD to revalue since we tend to look at Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Personally, I don't feel it matters at all what day of the week, or even what time. I believe it could pop as easily smack dab in the middle of a trading weekday as it could under the cloak of a holiday down time or weekend.

The specified timing for the IQD to revalue, according to its lengthy history, has slid on the scale so many times, those in-the-know don't really know, depending on the circumstances of the day. We just know it WILL eventually happen, hopefully sooner rather than later. Keep believing, and hang tough…… not-a-guru here! Only a spectator.....an eleven year spectator!

Yada: Considering the events that have halted Iraq’s progress over the years, we are witnessing the transition of a sectarian country The change by the CBI in halting interest for new loans for 30 days is another indicator the RI of their currency effects the interest rates they charged on their contracts and loans. Not for long because that is a source of revenue. We are about to see this release now.

RVAlready: It finally took a bunch of protestors to pry open the fists of a bunch of self-serving politicians - possibly on both sides of the Atlantic. To me, there are parallels to great revolutions of the past (US, French, etc). The people of Iraq are taking over control of their nation….. A lot of people had to be willing to die to get this one. Not an easy transition.

Briona: I guess it had to get to a point where their future is more important than past traditions and religious dogma.

Phantom809: Briona -- I get the feeling that the whole middle east region in general is backward looking.....this could be a turning point.

Briona: Once the people of other countries see how well the Iraqi's are after the revaluation and decreasing the corruption, I would think they will want the same. We can already see it in Iran protests going on.

Eccle519: I think the biggest threat to GOI, CBI leaders is they are being watched by the world and if they want to do business with the world they need to do the right thing. All their bank accounts are now being monitored by US Treasury with threats of personal sanctions to thieves

Ify: Kuwait Revaluation Article - https://www.nytimes.com/1991/03/25/world/after-the-war-no-electricity-but-kuwait-reopens-its-banks.html

TNT Clatter: "Does anyone know what day of week Kuwait RVed?" 12/5/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum