Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
MarkZ: "So we are hearing great things on this side for the possibility of a today release" 11/29/19 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ: "So we are hearing great things on this side for the possibility of a today release" 11/29/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "So we are hearing great things on this side for the possibility of a today release" 11/29/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ: "So we are hearing great things on this side for the possibility of a today release" 11/29/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "So we are hearing great things on this side for the possibility of a today release" 11/29/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "So we are hearing great things on this side for the possibility of a today release" 11/29/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "So we are hearing great things on this side for the possibility of a today release" 11/29/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "So we are hearing great things on this side for the possibility of a today release" 11/29/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "So we are hearing great things on this side for the possibility of a today release" 11/29/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "So we are hearing great things on this side for the possibility of a today release" 11/29/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "So we are hearing great things on this side for the possibility of a today release" 11/29/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "So we are hearing great things on this side for the possibility of a today release" 11/29/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "So we are hearing great things on this side for the possibility of a today release" 11/29/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "So we are hearing great things on this side for the possibility of a today release" 11/29/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "So we are hearing great things on this side for the possibility of a today release" 11/29/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "So we are hearing great things on this side for the possibility of a today release" 11/29/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "So we are hearing great things on this side for the possibility of a today release" 11/29/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "So we are hearing great things on this side for the possibility of a today release" 11/29/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "So we are hearing great things on this side for the possibility of a today release" 11/29/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "So we are hearing great things on this side for the possibility of a today release" 11/29/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

MarkZ: "So we are hearing great things on this side for the possibility of a today release" 11/29/19

Go down

MarkZ: "So we are hearing great things on this side for the possibility of a today release" 11/29/19 Empty MarkZ: "So we are hearing great things on this side for the possibility of a today release" 11/29/19

Post by RamblerNash Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:45 pm

MZ:  Military sources are receiving all kinds of notices overnight and are  ramped up and in position…..So we are hearing great things on this side for the possibility of a today release.

MZ:  I talked to a couple of Redemption Center folks today and they are prepared for a long weekend…so we should know something today I would guess

MZ: No news yet out of Zurich but as of yesterday they are still expecting a Friday or weekend release

MZ: My paymaster flew home for thanksgiving and is going back to Reno this morning

MZ: rumors of 800 numbers today but we have heard that so many times I am trying not get excited about it.  

MZ: Follow the gold worldwide….You will see its all moving back into central banks…..this imo is big 

Member:   Gold will have to be $10,000/OZ or a whole lot of paper fiat Fed debt notes must be destroyed. 

Member:  In Denmark and UK which are still member states in EU.....both countries have their own currency, Danish Kroner and British Pound. 

Q:  MARK, do any of your "Direct Contacts" have any SAY or Authority in the Release?? 

MZ: Yes…one of them. Actually 2 of them…..one has direct effect and one does have power of ‘say” 

Member:  The word I got was that redemption center personnel were scheduled to report at 0700 today and expect to work 12 days...have you heard this too? 

MZ:  Yes, I am hearing that. 

Member:  Treat as RUMOR: Intel: From last night "T4 notifications WILL be released to start T4 tomorrow. The normal banker Friday-to-Monday push is not an option. The fact that T1-3 funds have been released as usable funds was contingent on T4 800#s being released now. Those funds could not have been released and on the move now without T4 800#s 

Member:  Don’t bother looking for RV or 800#’s until AFTER you see massive Deep State arrests. It will NEVER happen before that. You can take that to the bank!!! 

Member:  With POTUS out of the country and congress out of session I hoped for big arrests... 

Member:  Oklahoma National Guard deployed to GITMO as per twitter. 

Member:  MAHDI HAS RESIGNED NEWS WAS OUT ABOUT AN HOUR AGO. 

Member:  So it's been released on the news channels that Mahdi has agreed to step down,,,,,now weather he does or not guess we will see?? 

Member:  Seems President Trump did much more in the ME than just visit the troops IMO 

Member:  since it looks like Mahdi is resigning do we need Iraq to form a new government? 

Member:  New government would be a great "excuse" to release the new Iraqi currency 

MZ: This is positive and big news…..I was told to look for him to resign just before the reset  

Mod:  STAY POSITIVE PLEASE... WE HAVE TO REMEMBER, MORE IS DONE BEHIND THE SCENE...THEN WE KNOW.  Mr. Cottrell joins the call at about minute 14:00 

MZ: Where do you think we are at? 

MC: I think we are pretty close….There is an actual date that’s been set based on activities in the last 2 weeks. And it makes sense they are getting ready for that  

MZ: I have heard there is a set date…..i just do not know what that date is.  I have heard this is a juggernaut and cannot be stopped now.  

Q:  Is the qfs a Veiled attempt to put a social credit score system on the western world? 

Mod:  NO….THE QFS IS TO REBALANCE THE WORLD AND END CENTRAL BANKS AND THE AVERAGE PERSON WILL ALL OF A SUDDEN SEE MORE VALUE FOR THEIR DOLLAR. MR. C SAYS 

Member:  Member: Digital and paper will work side-by-side for at least a year or 18 months. 

Member:  January 1st is the ONLY DAY ALL Central Banks are closed WORLDWIDE! Excellent time for EVERYTHING to Change!!!  Please listen to the replay for the entire Q&A with MarkZ and Mr. Cottrell 

MZ: When the reset happens we will stream a picture of a nest with cash and a golden egg in it…..800 numbers will be posted there if I receive any. The next scheduled call is Monday at 10AM but of course if anything big happens I will be back to let you all know.    

Mod:  REMEMBER PRAYERS FOR OKIE .. GOD BLESS HIM AND HIS FAMILY  Mod:  ANYTHING HAPPENS MARK Z WILL TWEET. SPECIAL NEWS https://twitter.com/originalmarkz  

Mod:  ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND EVERYONE, BE SURE YOU ARE TOTALLY READY TO GO TO THE BANK IF CALLED….. UPDATE PAPER WORK     

Mod:  THANK YOU, SNAKE, PLANNING QUESTIONNAIRE: https://www.mmbb.org/docs/FinancialPlanningQuestionnaire.pdf  

Your straw man (Strawman) is an artificial person http://freedom-school.com/aware/your-straw-man-is-an-artificial-person.html 

MZ: Video on PP’s and Farm claims: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAL0exvL45Y  

Mod:  Dr Shabibi answering questions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol8wve53-ME

MarkZ: "So we are hearing great things on this side for the possibility of a today release" 11/29/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum