Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Raising the custody of the Islamic Bank for Islamic Investment and Finance I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Raising the custody of the Islamic Bank for Islamic Investment and Finance I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Raising the custody of the Islamic Bank for Islamic Investment and Finance I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Raising the custody of the Islamic Bank for Islamic Investment and Finance I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Raising the custody of the Islamic Bank for Islamic Investment and Finance I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Raising the custody of the Islamic Bank for Islamic Investment and Finance I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Raising the custody of the Islamic Bank for Islamic Investment and Finance I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Raising the custody of the Islamic Bank for Islamic Investment and Finance I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Raising the custody of the Islamic Bank for Islamic Investment and Finance I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Raising the custody of the Islamic Bank for Islamic Investment and Finance I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Raising the custody of the Islamic Bank for Islamic Investment and Finance I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Raising the custody of the Islamic Bank for Islamic Investment and Finance I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Raising the custody of the Islamic Bank for Islamic Investment and Finance I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Raising the custody of the Islamic Bank for Islamic Investment and Finance I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Raising the custody of the Islamic Bank for Islamic Investment and Finance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Raising the custody of the Islamic Bank for Islamic Investment and Finance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Raising the custody of the Islamic Bank for Islamic Investment and Finance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Raising the custody of the Islamic Bank for Islamic Investment and Finance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Raising the custody of the Islamic Bank for Islamic Investment and Finance I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Raising the custody of the Islamic Bank for Islamic Investment and Finance I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Raising the custody of the Islamic Bank for Islamic Investment and Finance

Go down

Raising the custody of the Islamic Bank for Islamic Investment and Finance Empty Raising the custody of the Islamic Bank for Islamic Investment and Finance

Post by claud39 Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:39 am

Raising the custody of the Islamic Bank for Islamic Investment and Finance

November 28, 2019

Raising the custody of the Islamic Bank for Islamic Investment and Finance News-157492992215055

Based on the decision of the Board of Directors of the Central Bank of Iraq No. (154) for the year 2019, adopted at its numbered five hundred and eighty-seven after the thousand held on 12/11/2019, which decided:

1. Signing the agreement by the guardian with the new administration of the Islamic Bank for Investment and Finance and initiate the legal procedures.

2. Lift the guardianship of the Islamic Bank for Investment and Finance to the end of the legal period.

3. Forming a permanent supervisory committee in the said bank, which includes (Mohammed Jawad Karim, Mustafa Mohammed Mustafa, Raja Nasser Hussein) to oversee his work and follow up the implementation of the terms of the agreement mentioned in paragraph (1) above.

https://cbi.iq/news/view/1348
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum