Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Speaker of the House of Representatives receives representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Speaker of the House of Representatives receives representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Speaker of the House of Representatives receives representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Speaker of the House of Representatives receives representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Speaker of the House of Representatives receives representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Speaker of the House of Representatives receives representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Speaker of the House of Representatives receives representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Speaker of the House of Representatives receives representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Speaker of the House of Representatives receives representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Speaker of the House of Representatives receives representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Speaker of the House of Representatives receives representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Speaker of the House of Representatives receives representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Speaker of the House of Representatives receives representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Speaker of the House of Representatives receives representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Speaker of the House of Representatives receives representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Speaker of the House of Representatives receives representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Speaker of the House of Representatives receives representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Speaker of the House of Representatives receives representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Speaker of the House of Representatives receives representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Speaker of the House of Representatives receives representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Speaker of the House of Representatives receives representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations

Go down

Speaker of the House of Representatives receives representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations Empty Speaker of the House of Representatives receives representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations

Post by claud39 Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:34 am

[size=32]Speaker of the House of Representatives receives representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations[/size]

26/11/2019

Speaker of the House of Representatives receives representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations 2019-11-26-at-18.17.22-2-800x445

Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halbousi received the representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq Ms. Jenin Blachart and Head of the Office of Electoral Assistance.

He discussed the efforts of the Council of Representatives to proceed with the legislation of the new election law and the Independent High Commission, stressing that the Council will work to legislate these two laws to restore confidence between the people and the entire political process and ensure the right to vote for all people

For her part, Ms. Blachart and her advisory team expressed the readiness of the United Nations to provide assistance and provide international experts and achieve international standards in the election mechanisms and the work of the Commission; to enable Iraqis to elect their representatives in a transparent and more acceptable.

Press Office of the
President of the House of Representatives

November 26, 2019

Speaker of the House of Representatives receives representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations 2019-11-26-at-18.17.22-1-1024x650

http://ar.parliament.iq/2019/11/26/%d8%b1%d8%a6%d9%8a%d8%b3-%d9%85%d8%ac%d9%84%d8%b3-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%86%d9%88%d8%a7%d8%a8-%d9%8a%d8%b3%d8%aa%d9%82%d8%a8%d9%84-%d9%85%d9%85%d8%ab%d9%84%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a3%d9%85%d9%8a%d9%86-%d8%a7/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum