Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Reduced traffic charges come into effect I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Reduced traffic charges come into effect I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Reduced traffic charges come into effect I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Reduced traffic charges come into effect I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Reduced traffic charges come into effect I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Reduced traffic charges come into effect I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Reduced traffic charges come into effect I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Reduced traffic charges come into effect I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Reduced traffic charges come into effect I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Reduced traffic charges come into effect I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Reduced traffic charges come into effect I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Reduced traffic charges come into effect I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Reduced traffic charges come into effect I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Reduced traffic charges come into effect I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Reduced traffic charges come into effect I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Reduced traffic charges come into effect I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Reduced traffic charges come into effect I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Reduced traffic charges come into effect I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 Reduced traffic charges come into effect I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 Reduced traffic charges come into effect I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Reduced traffic charges come into effect

Go down

Reduced traffic charges come into effect Empty Reduced traffic charges come into effect

Post by claud39 Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:34 am

Reduced traffic charges come into effect

21/11/2019

Reduced traffic charges come into effect 17950

Economy News - Baghdad

The General Directorate of Traffic announced on Thursday the entry of the decisions of the Council of Ministers on the reduction of traffic charges for wheels and motorcycles in addition to postponing the work of the gas system into effect.

Director of Relations and Information in the Directorate General Brigadier Ammar Walid said in a statement reported by "Alsumaria News" and seen by "Economy News", that "the official books of the decisions of the Council of Ministers have been circulated and will be effective as of today."

"The decisions include reducing the fees in the new traffic law, postponing the operation of the gas system for one year, reducing road and bridge fees by 50%, as well as reducing the registration fees for motorcycles," he added.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=18285
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum