Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mesopotamia directs its branches to pay the dues of the owners of private ports without obstacles I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mesopotamia directs its branches to pay the dues of the owners of private ports without obstacles I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mesopotamia directs its branches to pay the dues of the owners of private ports without obstacles I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mesopotamia directs its branches to pay the dues of the owners of private ports without obstacles I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mesopotamia directs its branches to pay the dues of the owners of private ports without obstacles I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mesopotamia directs its branches to pay the dues of the owners of private ports without obstacles I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mesopotamia directs its branches to pay the dues of the owners of private ports without obstacles I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mesopotamia directs its branches to pay the dues of the owners of private ports without obstacles I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mesopotamia directs its branches to pay the dues of the owners of private ports without obstacles I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mesopotamia directs its branches to pay the dues of the owners of private ports without obstacles I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mesopotamia directs its branches to pay the dues of the owners of private ports without obstacles I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mesopotamia directs its branches to pay the dues of the owners of private ports without obstacles I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mesopotamia directs its branches to pay the dues of the owners of private ports without obstacles I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mesopotamia directs its branches to pay the dues of the owners of private ports without obstacles I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mesopotamia directs its branches to pay the dues of the owners of private ports without obstacles I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mesopotamia directs its branches to pay the dues of the owners of private ports without obstacles I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mesopotamia directs its branches to pay the dues of the owners of private ports without obstacles I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mesopotamia directs its branches to pay the dues of the owners of private ports without obstacles I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Mesopotamia directs its branches to pay the dues of the owners of private ports without obstacles I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Mesopotamia directs its branches to pay the dues of the owners of private ports without obstacles I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Mesopotamia directs its branches to pay the dues of the owners of private ports without obstacles

Go down

Mesopotamia directs its branches to pay the dues of the owners of private ports without obstacles Empty Mesopotamia directs its branches to pay the dues of the owners of private ports without obstacles

Post by claud39 Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:06 am

Mesopotamia directs its branches to pay the dues of the owners of private ports without obstacles

20/11/2019

Mesopotamia directs its branches to pay the dues of the owners of private ports without obstacles 11782

Economy News - Baghdad

Rafidain Bank, on Wednesday, its branches in Baghdad and the provinces to pay financial dues to the owners of private outlets and without obstacles.

"The bank has sufficient liquidity to distribute the salaries of employees, retirees and the entitlements of the owners of private outlets offices and other categories without interruption after large sums of money have been allocated to feed its branches," the bank's media office said in a statement seen by Al-Iqtisadas.

The bank called on employees, retirees and owners of outlets to "visit its branches or any place and receive their salaries at any time," noting that "if any branch refuses to pay the dues of the owners of the outlets, citizens should call the complaints telephone (07901940112) and procedures will be taken."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=18278
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Mesopotamia directs its branches to pay the dues of the owners of private ports without obstacles Empty Rafidain Bank continues to pay the salaries of employees, retirees and the entitlements of the owners of private outlets

Post by claud39 Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:08 am

[ltr]Rafidain Bank continues to pay the salaries of employees, retirees and the entitlements of the owners of private outlets[/ltr]

[ltr]20/11/2019
[/ltr]

[ltr]Mesopotamia directs its branches to pay the dues of the owners of private ports without obstacles Panel
[/ltr]

[ltr]Rafidain Bank announced that it will continue to pay the salaries of employees and retirees and the entitlements of owners of private outlets through its branches in Baghdad and the provinces. He called on employees, retirees and the owners of the outlets to visit his branches or any destination and receive their salaries at any time, pointing out that if any branch refuses to pay the dues of the owners of the outlets, citizens should call the complaints telephone (079019401). 12) Action will be taken.[/ltr]

[ltr]Published on 20/11/2019[/ltr]

[ltr]http://www.rafidain-bank.gov.iq/
[/ltr]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum