Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraq is building 5 refineries with a capacity of 790 thousand barrels per day I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq is building 5 refineries with a capacity of 790 thousand barrels per day I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq is building 5 refineries with a capacity of 790 thousand barrels per day I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq is building 5 refineries with a capacity of 790 thousand barrels per day I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq is building 5 refineries with a capacity of 790 thousand barrels per day I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq is building 5 refineries with a capacity of 790 thousand barrels per day I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq is building 5 refineries with a capacity of 790 thousand barrels per day I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq is building 5 refineries with a capacity of 790 thousand barrels per day I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq is building 5 refineries with a capacity of 790 thousand barrels per day I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq is building 5 refineries with a capacity of 790 thousand barrels per day I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq is building 5 refineries with a capacity of 790 thousand barrels per day I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq is building 5 refineries with a capacity of 790 thousand barrels per day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq is building 5 refineries with a capacity of 790 thousand barrels per day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq is building 5 refineries with a capacity of 790 thousand barrels per day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq is building 5 refineries with a capacity of 790 thousand barrels per day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq is building 5 refineries with a capacity of 790 thousand barrels per day I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq is building 5 refineries with a capacity of 790 thousand barrels per day I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq is building 5 refineries with a capacity of 790 thousand barrels per day I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq is building 5 refineries with a capacity of 790 thousand barrels per day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq is building 5 refineries with a capacity of 790 thousand barrels per day I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Iraq is building 5 refineries with a capacity of 790 thousand barrels per day

Go down

Iraq is building 5 refineries with a capacity of 790 thousand barrels per day Empty Iraq is building 5 refineries with a capacity of 790 thousand barrels per day

Post by claud39 Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:08 am

Iraq is building 5 refineries with a capacity of 790 thousand barrels per day

Iraq is building 5 refineries with a capacity of 790 thousand barrels per day Rc_157414592079_23

The Ministry of Oil in Iraq announced its intention to select a number of specialized international investment companies to build five refineries in the provinces. 

The ministry's undersecretary for liquidation affairs, Hamid al-Zobaie, said in a press statement that his ministry has a plan to build five refineries across the country through investment and various refining cards, pointing out that the ministry is currently working to qualify competing companies to build these refineries.

Al Zobaie added that «qualification and selection processes come to know the capabilities of companies that want to invest from the financial side, especially that the construction of the refinery requires financial cover up to three billion dollars, and ensure the commitment of advanced companies to the deadlines and completion, in addition to the technical capabilities of those companies» .

Zobaie said that «refineries that will be referred to investment are: Kirkuk with a capacity of 70 thousand barrels per day, Wasit capacity of 140 thousand barrels per day, Nasiriyah capacity of 140 thousand barrels, Basra card 140 thousand barrels, and FAO capacity of 300 thousand barrels per day». 

He stressed that «the ministry is financing the refinery Karbala, which reached the completion rates of 78%, in addition to the rehabilitation of a number of refineries, including the refinery Salah al-Din 2, and hoped to be completed soon, in addition to the installation of modern units in the refineries established and developed according to international standards». 

He pointed out that «the refinery in Karbala, if completed, will provide about nine million liters per day of high-quality gasoline, in addition to the provision of various oil derivatives in accordance with international standards, in addition to the completion of the refinery Salahuddin 2, will contribute to provide three million liters per day of material Gasoline, plus derivatives.

Al-Zobaie said that «rehabilitation operations are done through the Iraqi staff, and that the rehabilitation and development operations are to double the design capabilities. In addition, the cost of rehabilitation is much lower than refinery construction and high productivity because of the presence of industrial, technical and construction services.

Zobaie also explained that «the Ministry of Oil has prepared a plan to add units (FCC) for fracturing auxiliary factor to convert black oil to gasoline», expressing hope that «the project is implemented in the Basra refinery in addition to the addition of gasoline improvement units, as the implementation of these projects will contribute to "Over the next few years, the country's resources have been significantly inflated."

http://www.uabonline.org/en/news/arabicnews/15751604159315851575160216101593160316011593160416/69856/0
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum