Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Trump adviser to Twilight News: Washington may impose sanctions on names in the New York Times report I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Trump adviser to Twilight News: Washington may impose sanctions on names in the New York Times report I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Trump adviser to Twilight News: Washington may impose sanctions on names in the New York Times report I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Trump adviser to Twilight News: Washington may impose sanctions on names in the New York Times report I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Trump adviser to Twilight News: Washington may impose sanctions on names in the New York Times report I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Trump adviser to Twilight News: Washington may impose sanctions on names in the New York Times report I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Trump adviser to Twilight News: Washington may impose sanctions on names in the New York Times report I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Trump adviser to Twilight News: Washington may impose sanctions on names in the New York Times report I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Trump adviser to Twilight News: Washington may impose sanctions on names in the New York Times report I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Trump adviser to Twilight News: Washington may impose sanctions on names in the New York Times report I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Trump adviser to Twilight News: Washington may impose sanctions on names in the New York Times report I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Trump adviser to Twilight News: Washington may impose sanctions on names in the New York Times report I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Trump adviser to Twilight News: Washington may impose sanctions on names in the New York Times report I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Trump adviser to Twilight News: Washington may impose sanctions on names in the New York Times report I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Trump adviser to Twilight News: Washington may impose sanctions on names in the New York Times report I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Trump adviser to Twilight News: Washington may impose sanctions on names in the New York Times report I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Trump adviser to Twilight News: Washington may impose sanctions on names in the New York Times report I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Trump adviser to Twilight News: Washington may impose sanctions on names in the New York Times report I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Trump adviser to Twilight News: Washington may impose sanctions on names in the New York Times report I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Trump adviser to Twilight News: Washington may impose sanctions on names in the New York Times report I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Trump adviser to Twilight News: Washington may impose sanctions on names in the New York Times report

Go down

Trump adviser to Twilight News: Washington may impose sanctions on names in the New York Times report Empty Trump adviser to Twilight News: Washington may impose sanctions on names in the New York Times report

Post by RamblerNash Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:52 am

Trump adviser to Twilight News: Washington may impose sanctions on names in the New York Times report

Trump adviser to Twilight News: Washington may impose sanctions on names in the New York Times report %D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%85%D8%A8

2019/11/18 10:29:57

Gabriel Souma, a member of President Donald Trump's advisory board, said Monday that the administration would impose sanctions on the New York Times.

"The American administration has not been surprised by the report," Soma told Shafaq News.

He pointed out that "it is not excluded that the US administration to impose sanctions on the figures mentioned in the report of the New York Times, but it does not rely on what is stated in the report, it has more information, and the report mentioned events in 2014 and 2015, and the Penal Code is implemented "It has information on those named and their relationship with the Revolutionary Guards."

The New York Times on Monday published leaked classified documents from Iranian intelligence detailing how the regime in Tehran exercises power in Iraq through Quds Force commander Qasem Soleimani.

The unprecedented leaks reveal Tehran's "tremendous" influence in Iraq, which shows years of hard work by Iranian spies to choose the country's leaders, pay the salaries of Iraqi proxies working for the Americans to change their positions and infiltrate every aspect of political, economic and religious life in Iraq. Iraq.

According to an Iranian intelligence cable, the current prime minister, Adel Abdul Mahdi, worked in exile closely with Iran while Saddam Hussein was in power in Iraq.

The cable indicates that Abdul Mahdi had a special relationship with Iran's Revolutionary Guards when he was oil minister in 2014.

According to the newspaper, one of the former senior US officials warned of his current downfall, "but no Iraqi politician can become prime minister without the blessing of Iran.

When he became prime minister in 2018, he was seen as a compromise candidate acceptable to both Iran and the United States.

According to the newspaper, leaked Iranian intelligence reports largely confirm what was already known about Iran's firm grip on Iraqi politics, but the reports reveal much more than previously known about the extent of Iran and the United States used Iraq as a starting point for espionage.

The reports highlighted the complex domestic policy of the Iranian government, where rival factions are grappling with many of the same challenges faced by US occupation forces as they struggle to stabilize Iraq after the US invasion.

The documents show how, at almost every turn, Iran has outperformed the United States in the competition for influence.

The archive consists of hundreds of reports and leaks written mainly in 2014 and 2015 by Iranian Ministry of Intelligence and Security officers, who were working in the field in Iraq.

According to the newspaper, Iraqi-Iranian meetings were held in dark alleys, shopping malls and Christmas camouflage parties, and documents show intelligence operations in order to take pictures of US soldiers and coalition forces against ISIS and gifts and buy receivables arrived to Kurdish security leaders.

The archives obtained include Iranian intelligence reports written in 2014 and 2015 by Iranian intelligence officers working in Iraq.

An Iranian intelligence report says former Iraqi prime minister Haider al-Abadi "has a close relationship" with Iran.

Iranian intelligence reports show that Tehran's goal is to keep Iraq from failing, stop the growth of Sunni militancy on the border with Iran, stop any civil war that makes Shiites its victims and prevent the independence of Kurdistan, which destabilizes the region while keeping Iraq as a satellite state.

The newspaper says Iran has wooed most CIA agents left behind by Washington in 2011 who feared retaliation and told Tehran everything they knew about CIA operations in Iraq.

Former CIA agents provided Tehran with information about the agency's secret sites, the names of hotels where the agency's foreign agents were staying, details of weapons and training, and the names of Iraqis working for the agency.

LINK

Trump adviser to Twilight News: Washington may impose sanctions on names in the New York Times report 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum