Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
POOPness for NOV 13: COMMUNICATION NEEDS DEMANDS YOU SEND ME MORE DONATION MONEY!!!!! NOW!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
POOPness for NOV 13: COMMUNICATION NEEDS DEMANDS YOU SEND ME MORE DONATION MONEY!!!!! NOW!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
POOPness for NOV 13: COMMUNICATION NEEDS DEMANDS YOU SEND ME MORE DONATION MONEY!!!!! NOW!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
POOPness for NOV 13: COMMUNICATION NEEDS DEMANDS YOU SEND ME MORE DONATION MONEY!!!!! NOW!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
POOPness for NOV 13: COMMUNICATION NEEDS DEMANDS YOU SEND ME MORE DONATION MONEY!!!!! NOW!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
POOPness for NOV 13: COMMUNICATION NEEDS DEMANDS YOU SEND ME MORE DONATION MONEY!!!!! NOW!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
POOPness for NOV 13: COMMUNICATION NEEDS DEMANDS YOU SEND ME MORE DONATION MONEY!!!!! NOW!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
POOPness for NOV 13: COMMUNICATION NEEDS DEMANDS YOU SEND ME MORE DONATION MONEY!!!!! NOW!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
POOPness for NOV 13: COMMUNICATION NEEDS DEMANDS YOU SEND ME MORE DONATION MONEY!!!!! NOW!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
POOPness for NOV 13: COMMUNICATION NEEDS DEMANDS YOU SEND ME MORE DONATION MONEY!!!!! NOW!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
POOPness for NOV 13: COMMUNICATION NEEDS DEMANDS YOU SEND ME MORE DONATION MONEY!!!!! NOW!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
POOPness for NOV 13: COMMUNICATION NEEDS DEMANDS YOU SEND ME MORE DONATION MONEY!!!!! NOW!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
POOPness for NOV 13: COMMUNICATION NEEDS DEMANDS YOU SEND ME MORE DONATION MONEY!!!!! NOW!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
POOPness for NOV 13: COMMUNICATION NEEDS DEMANDS YOU SEND ME MORE DONATION MONEY!!!!! NOW!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
POOPness for NOV 13: COMMUNICATION NEEDS DEMANDS YOU SEND ME MORE DONATION MONEY!!!!! NOW!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
POOPness for NOV 13: COMMUNICATION NEEDS DEMANDS YOU SEND ME MORE DONATION MONEY!!!!! NOW!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
POOPness for NOV 13: COMMUNICATION NEEDS DEMANDS YOU SEND ME MORE DONATION MONEY!!!!! NOW!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
POOPness for NOV 13: COMMUNICATION NEEDS DEMANDS YOU SEND ME MORE DONATION MONEY!!!!! NOW!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
POOPness for NOV 13: COMMUNICATION NEEDS DEMANDS YOU SEND ME MORE DONATION MONEY!!!!! NOW!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
POOPness for NOV 13: COMMUNICATION NEEDS DEMANDS YOU SEND ME MORE DONATION MONEY!!!!! NOW!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

POOPness for NOV 13: COMMUNICATION NEEDS DEMANDS YOU SEND ME MORE DONATION MONEY!!!!! NOW!!!!

Go down

POOPness for NOV 13: COMMUNICATION NEEDS DEMANDS YOU SEND ME MORE DONATION MONEY!!!!! NOW!!!! Empty POOPness for NOV 13: COMMUNICATION NEEDS DEMANDS YOU SEND ME MORE DONATION MONEY!!!!! NOW!!!!

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:10 am

POOPness for NOV 13: COMMUNICATION NEEDS DEMANDS YOU SEND ME MORE DONATION MONEY!!!!! NOW!!!! Giphy

POOFness for NOV 13: COMMUNICATION NEEDS
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail ]
Date: Wednesday, 13-Nov-2019 16:46:34
www.rumormillnews.com

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOPness for NOV 13: COMMUNICATION NEEDS DEMANDS YOU SEND ME MORE DONATION MONEY!!!!! NOW!!!! Scam-alert

Subject: COMMUNICATION NEEDS
Date: Wed, November 13, 2019 4:20 pm

POOPness for NOV 13: COMMUNICATION NEEDS DEMANDS YOU SEND ME MORE DONATION MONEY!!!!! NOW!!!! Tenor

Zap Says

POOPness for NOV 13: COMMUNICATION NEEDS DEMANDS YOU SEND ME MORE DONATION MONEY!!!!! NOW!!!! Giphy
HI SUSAN

CAN YOU GET A MESSAGE OUT? WITH NO ELECTRICITY IT IS DIFFICULT TO DO ANYTHING INCLUDING COOKING. I HAVE LIMITED INTERNET AND PRECIOUS LITTLE AIRTIME AS I AM USING THE IFLYTEK TRANSLATOR AS A HOTSPOT. NEED HELP HERE DESPERATELY. THE FUNDS ARE BEING PROCESSED BUT WHO KNOWS HOW LONG THE REGULATORS WILL TAKE TO PASS EVERYTHING SO WE CAN START USING.

WE MANAGED TO GET A PARTIAL PAYMENT IN BUT STILL LACK THE MAJORITY OF THE BILLS. MUCH THANKS.

LOVE N HUGS
ZAP

POOPness for NOV 13: COMMUNICATION NEEDS DEMANDS YOU SEND ME MORE DONATION MONEY!!!!! NOW!!!! Tenor

POOPness for NOV 13: COMMUNICATION NEEDS DEMANDS YOU SEND ME MORE DONATION MONEY!!!!! NOW!!!! Scamalert
‌The principals of this newsletter bare the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your donations have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages. The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive. We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity. Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct: goneforthfornow@gmail.com

POOPness for NOV 13: COMMUNICATION NEEDS DEMANDS YOU SEND ME MORE DONATION MONEY!!!!! NOW!!!! Scamalert
Love and Kisses,

Team "Poofness"

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: https://www.rumormillnews.com

http://www.oom2.com/t66735-poopness-for-nov-13-communication-needs-demands-you-send-me-more-donation-money-now

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
POOPness for NOV 13: COMMUNICATION NEEDS DEMANDS YOU SEND ME MORE DONATION MONEY!!!!! NOW!!!! 2245507099POOPness for NOV 13: COMMUNICATION NEEDS DEMANDS YOU SEND ME MORE DONATION MONEY!!!!! NOW!!!! 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum