Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT Chatter: "they should rv because of the protest" 11/11/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT Chatter: "they should rv because of the protest" 11/11/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT Chatter: "they should rv because of the protest" 11/11/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT Chatter: "they should rv because of the protest" 11/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT Chatter: "they should rv because of the protest" 11/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT Chatter: "they should rv because of the protest" 11/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT Chatter: "they should rv because of the protest" 11/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT Chatter: "they should rv because of the protest" 11/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT Chatter: "they should rv because of the protest" 11/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT Chatter: "they should rv because of the protest" 11/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT Chatter: "they should rv because of the protest" 11/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT Chatter: "they should rv because of the protest" 11/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT Chatter: "they should rv because of the protest" 11/11/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT Chatter: "they should rv because of the protest" 11/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TNT Chatter: "they should rv because of the protest" 11/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
TNT Chatter: "they should rv because of the protest" 11/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
TNT Chatter: "they should rv because of the protest" 11/11/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
TNT Chatter: "they should rv because of the protest" 11/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
TNT Chatter: "they should rv because of the protest" 11/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
TNT Chatter: "they should rv because of the protest" 11/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

TNT Chatter: "they should rv because of the protest" 11/11/19

Go down

TNT Chatter: "they should rv because of the protest" 11/11/19 Empty TNT Chatter: "they should rv because of the protest" 11/11/19

Post by RamblerNash Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:18 pm

RVAlready:
No major news that I have seen from Iraq yet

BobnFanti:
https://www.france24.com/en/20191109-several-killed-as-iraqi-forces-push-protesters-in-baghdad-back-to-main-square

Briona:
This protest is different when you consider a large part of it is because of the lack of revaluation.

Pearle:
they should rv because of the protest… its a game, if they dont protest they dont rv...if they protest, they use it as a reason...something has to give...this is the reason to RV…. because everyone is taking their own sweet time. the people are the ones suffering

Clotheshorse:
I remember tony saying that it will look hopeless just before it pops! Sure hope this is it!

BobnFanti:
The WORLD Sanctions on Iran are forcing Iran to use neighboring cointries to back door international business and Trade. Auctions generate the funds. Shia in Iraq are pressured to help. Rioters want to end sectarian government for a Unified Iraq.

JCNoble:
Pearle agree looks like the people have been pushed to the brink and they know they must demonstrate until they get the reforms.

Pearle:
we should have RVd then there would be no auctions...

Briona:
First step, RV and end the auctions. That solves a great many problems.

OldManRiver:
Anything new today?

JCNoble:
The vote is today so we will see if the govt will do the reforms for the people

RVAlready:
As the RV cannot be announced in advance, the info you are looking for will not be announced in advance…. We will probably know nothing until 800 numbers are released…. Or until CBI makes a public announcement

JCNoble:
rvalready are you saying we can't know if the Parliament meet and voted until after the RV?

RVAlready:
Yep. I have seen no meeting report in the news. Just more promises for future action from officials

Dinara:
I'm just wondering why so many are saying 800#'s Monday. Do you really think they are going to give us that information? I'm not particularly referring to any certain site but many are. If we don't get them by Monday evening I won't be believing anyone any more! It will happen when it happens! I think sometimes they leak stuff to throw us off track. Jmo…. I just don't want anyone to have problems if we don't get them tomorrow. I hope and pray we get them too!

RVAlready:
Rule 1 is that the RV cannot be announced in advance. Therefore, everyone is either fabricating data or guessing.

Dinara:
Yes...Now there Can Be Information that there are some that are exchanging that indicates that it is very soon. I just don't know how some can have the nerve to post a certain day…. All it does is stress everyone when it doesn't happen on that day…. All it does is stress everyone when it doesn't happen on that day

Tishwash:
I think he is talking about since the demonstrations started, but dinar goggles sees it as possibly more than that hahaha

TNT Chatter: "they should rv because of the protest" 11/11/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum