Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraqi company and Lebanese fintech launch the first digital-only payment card ‘Neo’ in Iraq I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraqi company and Lebanese fintech launch the first digital-only payment card ‘Neo’ in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi company and Lebanese fintech launch the first digital-only payment card ‘Neo’ in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraqi company and Lebanese fintech launch the first digital-only payment card ‘Neo’ in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi company and Lebanese fintech launch the first digital-only payment card ‘Neo’ in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi company and Lebanese fintech launch the first digital-only payment card ‘Neo’ in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi company and Lebanese fintech launch the first digital-only payment card ‘Neo’ in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi company and Lebanese fintech launch the first digital-only payment card ‘Neo’ in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi company and Lebanese fintech launch the first digital-only payment card ‘Neo’ in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi company and Lebanese fintech launch the first digital-only payment card ‘Neo’ in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi company and Lebanese fintech launch the first digital-only payment card ‘Neo’ in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi company and Lebanese fintech launch the first digital-only payment card ‘Neo’ in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi company and Lebanese fintech launch the first digital-only payment card ‘Neo’ in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi company and Lebanese fintech launch the first digital-only payment card ‘Neo’ in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi company and Lebanese fintech launch the first digital-only payment card ‘Neo’ in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi company and Lebanese fintech launch the first digital-only payment card ‘Neo’ in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqi company and Lebanese fintech launch the first digital-only payment card ‘Neo’ in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqi company and Lebanese fintech launch the first digital-only payment card ‘Neo’ in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqi company and Lebanese fintech launch the first digital-only payment card ‘Neo’ in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqi company and Lebanese fintech launch the first digital-only payment card ‘Neo’ in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Iraqi company and Lebanese fintech launch the first digital-only payment card ‘Neo’ in Iraq

Go down

Iraqi company and Lebanese fintech launch the first digital-only payment card ‘Neo’ in Iraq Empty Iraqi company and Lebanese fintech launch the first digital-only payment card ‘Neo’ in Iraq

Post by claud39 Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:00 am

[size=34]Iraqi company and Lebanese fintech launch the first digital-only payment card ‘Neo’ in Iraq[/size]

October 27, 2019

Iraqi company and Lebanese fintech launch the first digital-only payment card ‘Neo’ in Iraq Neo-Iraq

The virtual card that can be requested through Neo’s mobile app within seconds will enable users to make online purchases on both local and international websites. The entire KYC process is digital. Neo’s mobile application (available for both iOS and Android) comes with a mobile wallet that allows users to keep an eye on their expenses.

The users can recharge their topup their Neo wallet through INC Iraq’s network of offline agents and then add the money from wallet to their card. A company representative, speaking to MENAbytes, said that INC plans to have 2,500 agents in its network within 12 months.

Neo also plans to launch a plastic (physical) travel card within the next few weeks.
INC Iraq CEO Zaid Fawzi, commenting on the launch, said, “Iraq is a ripe market for innovative financial services, with a highly educated population. 

Most people are on a 3G connected smartphone but lacks access to a bank account and an internationally accepted payment method. Iraqis still travel with bags full of cash and rely on few available gift cards to purchase online – we are determined to change all of that.” that
“Neo is powered by NymCard – A fintech based in Lebanon. Leveraging NymCard’s platform, we are able to launch virtual Visa cards directly to our users’ mobile phones within seconds, and couple them with a plastic companion travel cards if they wish so. All of this without the need to visit a bank branch. Programs like this help the underbanked population get a foothold in the financial system and become part of the wider digital economy,”

NymCard’s co-founder Omar Onsi, who has previously founded and led some other startups as well, said, “The MENA region underbanked population is one of the highest globally. By enabling incumbents and financial start-ups to issue and process digital payments, we envisage the MENA underbanked leapfrogging legacy payments technology.”

“With the under- and unbanked MENA population at such a high level, there’s a significant opportunity for innovative fintech companies, financial institutions, and Banks to leverage the power of the internet and mobile phones to help eradicate this problem,” he added.
Mario Makary, Visa’s Country Manager for Iraq and Lebanon, said: “We are proud to collaborate with NymCard in Lebanon and the International Network for Cards and Digital Payments Services in Iraq to launch Neo card that will help us offer a secure and convenient payment option to the underbanked population in Iraq. Fintechs continue to be key enablers around the world in helping to expand access to electronic payments and opening new acceptance.”

“Visa is a natural partner because we can bring global scale, a recognizable brand, security, reliability and sophisticated capabilities. This partnership is a testament to a how we are working with our partners to launch innovative and secure payment products and help address market needs while offering more enriching and rewarding experiences to customers,” he added.

Alex McCrea, Visa’s Head of Fintech & Strategic Partnerships in the Middle East & North Africa region, said, “Fintechs are redefining payments and are creating exciting new customer experiences. We are doing everything we can at Visa to partner with fintechs to help them launch and scale.”

“Earlier this year, Visa launched our FinTech Fast Track program that offers rapid and easy access to the power of Visa’s network as well as licensing and commercial support. The global program is open to FinTechs in the Middle East as well as in Europe, Africa, Latin America, Asia Pacific and the United States with the aim of helping to develop and accelerate the digital payment solutions of the future,” Alex added.

https://www.menabytes.com/neo-iraq/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraqi company and Lebanese fintech launch the first digital-only payment card ‘Neo’ in Iraq Empty Iraqi “First Digital-Only Payment Card”

Post by claud39 Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:03 am

Iraqi “First Digital-Only Payment Card”
29th October 2019 

Iraqi company and Lebanese fintech launch the first digital-only payment card ‘Neo’ in Iraq Neo-623x346

Iraq-based International Network for Cards and Digital Payment Services (INC Iraq) and a Lebanese fintech startup NymCard that is digitizing how payments cards are issued, delivered, and used, in collaboration with Visa have launched the first digital-only (prepaid) payment card ‘Neo‘ in Iraq to serve the underbanked Iraqi population, the two companies announced in a joint-statement to MENAbytes.
The virtual card that can be requested through Neo’s mobile app within seconds will enable users to make online purchases on both local and international websites. The entire KYC process is digital. Neo’s mobile application (available for both iOS and Android) comes with a mobile wallet that allows users to keep an eye on their expenses.
The users can recharge their topup their Neo wallet through INC Iraq’s network of offline agents and then add the money from wallet to their card. A company representative, speaking to MENAbytes, said that INC plans to have 2,500 agents in its network within 12 months.
More here.
(Source: Menabytes)
https://www.menabytes.com/neo-iraq/

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2019/10/29/iraqi-first-digital-only-payment-card/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum