Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Sadr to Abdul Mahdi and his government: resign before being dismissed I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Sadr to Abdul Mahdi and his government: resign before being dismissed I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sadr to Abdul Mahdi and his government: resign before being dismissed I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Sadr to Abdul Mahdi and his government: resign before being dismissed I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Sadr to Abdul Mahdi and his government: resign before being dismissed I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Sadr to Abdul Mahdi and his government: resign before being dismissed I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sadr to Abdul Mahdi and his government: resign before being dismissed I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sadr to Abdul Mahdi and his government: resign before being dismissed I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sadr to Abdul Mahdi and his government: resign before being dismissed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sadr to Abdul Mahdi and his government: resign before being dismissed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sadr to Abdul Mahdi and his government: resign before being dismissed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sadr to Abdul Mahdi and his government: resign before being dismissed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sadr to Abdul Mahdi and his government: resign before being dismissed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sadr to Abdul Mahdi and his government: resign before being dismissed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sadr to Abdul Mahdi and his government: resign before being dismissed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sadr to Abdul Mahdi and his government: resign before being dismissed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Sadr to Abdul Mahdi and his government: resign before being dismissed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Sadr to Abdul Mahdi and his government: resign before being dismissed I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Sadr to Abdul Mahdi and his government: resign before being dismissed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Sadr to Abdul Mahdi and his government: resign before being dismissed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Sadr to Abdul Mahdi and his government: resign before being dismissed

Go down

Sadr to Abdul Mahdi and his government: resign before being dismissed Empty Sadr to Abdul Mahdi and his government: resign before being dismissed

Post by RamblerNash Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:34 pm

Sadr to Abdul Mahdi and his government: resign before being dismissed

Sadr to Abdul Mahdi and his government: resign before being dismissed Muqtada

2019/10/26 09:30:45

The leader of Sadr movement Moqtada al-Sadr on Saturday called on the Iraqi government and its President Adel Abdul Mahdi to resign from their posts in the wake of the bloody protests in Baghdad and a number of predominantly Shiite provinces in the country.

Sadr said in a statement today that "if the demonstrations in the view of some solution, sit-ins or strikes a solution, is it (hold on to power) a solution? While it has no ability to end the suffering of the people and rid it of the corrupt and provide decent

"If the authority cannot repair what their predecessors have corrupted, there is no good in them or their predecessors," he said.

Sadr spoke about the demonstrators by saying "they are a group who wanted dignity and wanted to live well and wanted a homeland without corruption or spoilers, Afbalnar pay or good and good."

"They are a group that has succeeded and par excellence by putting pressure on the corrupt and forced them to retreat and try to reform, do not you appoint them (Prime Minister) to complete what you claim from the reform project?"

Sadr stressed, "Enough not to slip Iraq into the furnace of sedition and civil war, everything ends and controls the country and the people every corrupt and strange."

"If I was accused of riding the wave as I had tried to reform before, today it is the responsibility of the great people and their wise men to ward off sedition immediately, otherwise he will not be regretful."

Sadr concluded his statement by saying, "Resign before being dismissed, or reformed before they are removed, otherwise it will be flat."

LINK

Sadr to Abdul Mahdi and his government: resign before being dismissed 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum