Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Amendment of the law on retirement and income tax .. Details of the third package of decisions of the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Amendment of the law on retirement and income tax .. Details of the third package of decisions of the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Amendment of the law on retirement and income tax .. Details of the third package of decisions of the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Amendment of the law on retirement and income tax .. Details of the third package of decisions of the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Amendment of the law on retirement and income tax .. Details of the third package of decisions of the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Amendment of the law on retirement and income tax .. Details of the third package of decisions of the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Amendment of the law on retirement and income tax .. Details of the third package of decisions of the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Amendment of the law on retirement and income tax .. Details of the third package of decisions of the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Amendment of the law on retirement and income tax .. Details of the third package of decisions of the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Amendment of the law on retirement and income tax .. Details of the third package of decisions of the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Amendment of the law on retirement and income tax .. Details of the third package of decisions of the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Amendment of the law on retirement and income tax .. Details of the third package of decisions of the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Amendment of the law on retirement and income tax .. Details of the third package of decisions of the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Amendment of the law on retirement and income tax .. Details of the third package of decisions of the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Amendment of the law on retirement and income tax .. Details of the third package of decisions of the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Amendment of the law on retirement and income tax .. Details of the third package of decisions of the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Amendment of the law on retirement and income tax .. Details of the third package of decisions of the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Amendment of the law on retirement and income tax .. Details of the third package of decisions of the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Amendment of the law on retirement and income tax .. Details of the third package of decisions of the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Amendment of the law on retirement and income tax .. Details of the third package of decisions of the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Amendment of the law on retirement and income tax .. Details of the third package of decisions of the Iraqi government

Go down

Amendment of the law on retirement and income tax .. Details of the third package of decisions of the Iraqi government Empty Amendment of the law on retirement and income tax .. Details of the third package of decisions of the Iraqi government

Post by RamblerNash Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:24 pm

Amendment of the law on retirement and income tax .. Details of the third package of decisions of the Iraqi government

Amendment of the law on retirement and income tax .. Details of the third package of decisions of the Iraqi government 17680

Council of Ministers

22/10/2019

Economy News - Baghdad

The government has unveiled details of the third package of measures taken to meet the legitimate demands of the recent protests and the aspirations of the Iraqi people to provide job opportunities and training for the unemployed.

The package of measures announced by the government, according to a statement, on Monday, a number of decisions aimed at providing jobs and building Iraqi capacity through the provision of training and granting facilities to support small and medium enterprises and the amendment of the laws of retirement and taxes.

The government decided that the Ministry of Electricity will prepare special programs in its vocational training centers for three months or more to train young graduates of middle and middle school, including industry and technical colleges, and the unemployed who are registered in the database of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs.

The decision to provide the Ministry of Electricity trainee a monthly salary of 150 thousand dinars during the training session.

It was agreed to allocate a piece of land for each group of young people (3 persons or more);

The decision also included that the Ministry of Electricity grant each young person who successfully completed the training course a monthly salary of 250 thousand dinars for the first six months until the development of their capabilities, and that the public distribution companies in the Ministry of Electricity to contract directly with these workshops and with the exception of the contracting methods provided and instructions to implement the budget Its time.

Amendment of the Unified Retirement Law

The package included a draft law to amend the unified retirement law No. (9) of 2014; to include the employee's retirement at the age of 60 years and the abolition of all exceptions.

The decision provided for the retirement of the employee of the university service to retire upon completion of 63 years, may be extended to rare specialties and those in need of his services upon the recommendation of the University Council and the approval of the competent minister.

The Cabinet decided to reduce the retirement age for employees wishing to retire and receive their pension salaries at the age of 45 instead of 50 years; if he has a service of at least 15 years.

Amend the Income Tax Law

The government announced a draft amendment to the Income Tax Law No. (113) of 1982 to exempt all low-income professionals and simple trades from income tax, as well as exempting SMEs for 10 years from income tax.

Completing citizens' transactions

The government also announced that the Field Follow-up Cell in the Prime Minister's Office will be responsible for receiving complaints from citizens from state departments through the cell phone numbers announced. For the purpose of punishing negligence.

Over the past few days, the Government has announced a series of measures and reforms with regard to employment, housing and land distribution.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=18086

Amendment of the law on retirement and income tax .. Details of the third package of decisions of the Iraqi government 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum