Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Commissioned by the Prime Minister ... Minister of Planning arrives in the province of Dhi Qar to receive the demands of demonstrators and see the reality of service in the province I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Commissioned by the Prime Minister ... Minister of Planning arrives in the province of Dhi Qar to receive the demands of demonstrators and see the reality of service in the province I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Commissioned by the Prime Minister ... Minister of Planning arrives in the province of Dhi Qar to receive the demands of demonstrators and see the reality of service in the province I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Commissioned by the Prime Minister ... Minister of Planning arrives in the province of Dhi Qar to receive the demands of demonstrators and see the reality of service in the province I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Commissioned by the Prime Minister ... Minister of Planning arrives in the province of Dhi Qar to receive the demands of demonstrators and see the reality of service in the province I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Commissioned by the Prime Minister ... Minister of Planning arrives in the province of Dhi Qar to receive the demands of demonstrators and see the reality of service in the province I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Commissioned by the Prime Minister ... Minister of Planning arrives in the province of Dhi Qar to receive the demands of demonstrators and see the reality of service in the province I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Commissioned by the Prime Minister ... Minister of Planning arrives in the province of Dhi Qar to receive the demands of demonstrators and see the reality of service in the province I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Commissioned by the Prime Minister ... Minister of Planning arrives in the province of Dhi Qar to receive the demands of demonstrators and see the reality of service in the province I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Commissioned by the Prime Minister ... Minister of Planning arrives in the province of Dhi Qar to receive the demands of demonstrators and see the reality of service in the province I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Commissioned by the Prime Minister ... Minister of Planning arrives in the province of Dhi Qar to receive the demands of demonstrators and see the reality of service in the province I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Commissioned by the Prime Minister ... Minister of Planning arrives in the province of Dhi Qar to receive the demands of demonstrators and see the reality of service in the province I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Commissioned by the Prime Minister ... Minister of Planning arrives in the province of Dhi Qar to receive the demands of demonstrators and see the reality of service in the province I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Commissioned by the Prime Minister ... Minister of Planning arrives in the province of Dhi Qar to receive the demands of demonstrators and see the reality of service in the province I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Commissioned by the Prime Minister ... Minister of Planning arrives in the province of Dhi Qar to receive the demands of demonstrators and see the reality of service in the province I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Commissioned by the Prime Minister ... Minister of Planning arrives in the province of Dhi Qar to receive the demands of demonstrators and see the reality of service in the province I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Commissioned by the Prime Minister ... Minister of Planning arrives in the province of Dhi Qar to receive the demands of demonstrators and see the reality of service in the province I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Commissioned by the Prime Minister ... Minister of Planning arrives in the province of Dhi Qar to receive the demands of demonstrators and see the reality of service in the province I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Commissioned by the Prime Minister ... Minister of Planning arrives in the province of Dhi Qar to receive the demands of demonstrators and see the reality of service in the province I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Commissioned by the Prime Minister ... Minister of Planning arrives in the province of Dhi Qar to receive the demands of demonstrators and see the reality of service in the province I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Commissioned by the Prime Minister ... Minister of Planning arrives in the province of Dhi Qar to receive the demands of demonstrators and see the reality of service in the province

Go down

Commissioned by the Prime Minister ... Minister of Planning arrives in the province of Dhi Qar to receive the demands of demonstrators and see the reality of service in the province Empty Commissioned by the Prime Minister ... Minister of Planning arrives in the province of Dhi Qar to receive the demands of demonstrators and see the reality of service in the province

Post by claud39 Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:48 am

Commissioned by the Prime Minister ... Minister of Planning arrives in the province of Dhi Qar to receive the demands of demonstrators and see the reality of service in the province

2019-10-21

Commissioned by the Prime Minister ... Minister of Planning arrives in the province of Dhi Qar to receive the demands of demonstrators and see the reality of service in the province 1571680409965c0e6441d86bcdbff03b66a5bd445e--%D8%B0%D9%8A_%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%B11

Minister of Planning Dr. Nuri Sabah Al-Dulaimi and his accompanying delegation arrived on Monday in Dhi Qar province.

Dr. Nouri Al-Dulaimi said that his visit to Dhi Qar province was commissioned by Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi to meet with the protesters' representatives and receive their demands, in order to implement them in accordance with the reforms announced by the Council of Ministers, stressing that the demands represent fundamental rights of citizens. Whether it is local or federal, responding to it and implementing it, because it is one of the basics of the tasks it undertakes, noting that the reform package issued by the Council of Ministers, which will be issued soon, aims to meet all the legitimate demands demanded by the demonstrators in all provinces, Mo Providing job opportunities, easing the housing crisis and improving the level of services provided to citizens are among the priorities of these reforms.

During his visit to Dhi Qar, the Minister of Planning met representatives of demonstrators, tribal elders, community elders, civil activists and various social groups, in the presence of a number of deputies of the province, the governor, the chairman and members of the provincial council, the commander of Rafidain operations, and security leaders.

Dr. Nuri al-Dulaimi listened to the demands of the demonstrators and received them, assuring them, that these demands, will be the focus of attention and attention by the government, and work to respond to them and implement them, according to a timetable to ensure their fulfillment according to available resources.

Demonstrators' demands included resolving the housing crisis, providing employment opportunities, improving services, fighting corruption, exposing the perpetrators of the martyrdom of a number of demonstrators and members of the security forces and bringing them to justice as soon as possible, as well as demanding to improve the living conditions and include all those below the poverty line with social protection.

For his part, Dr. Nuri al-Dulaimi, that the demonstrations represent a sound way to address many of the rooted problems, pointing out that the ministry has set basic priorities to address the situation in the province, through focusing on the sectors of education, health and services, and activate the private sector with real guarantees, indicating that more More than 200 schools will be implemented in Dhi Qar province, to improve the education sector and provide more jobs, resume work on a number of projects in the health and services sectors, and work to oblige oil companies to operate at least 50% of the people of the province.

On the other hand, the Minister of Planning participated in the 232nd session of the provincial council of Dhi Qar and was briefed during the meeting on the details of service projects being implemented in the province in various fields.

He stressed that the ministry will spare no effort in providing the best conditions for the implementation of these projects, noting that the recent decision of the Council of Ministers to grant ministers and governors, the powers of direct referral of projects, is an important step in shortening the procedures and speed in the completion of projects and make the most of the financial allocations.

Commissioned by the Prime Minister ... Minister of Planning arrives in the province of Dhi Qar to receive the demands of demonstrators and see the reality of service in the province 1571680409965c0e6441d86bcdbff03b66a5bd445e--%D8%B0%D9%8A_%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%B11

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=923
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum