Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
BANK OF BAGHDAD With 36 branches, the Bank of Baghdad is one of the largest private commercial banks in Iraq.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
BANK OF BAGHDAD With 36 branches, the Bank of Baghdad is one of the largest private commercial banks in Iraq.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BANK OF BAGHDAD With 36 branches, the Bank of Baghdad is one of the largest private commercial banks in Iraq.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
BANK OF BAGHDAD With 36 branches, the Bank of Baghdad is one of the largest private commercial banks in Iraq.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BANK OF BAGHDAD With 36 branches, the Bank of Baghdad is one of the largest private commercial banks in Iraq.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
BANK OF BAGHDAD With 36 branches, the Bank of Baghdad is one of the largest private commercial banks in Iraq.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BANK OF BAGHDAD With 36 branches, the Bank of Baghdad is one of the largest private commercial banks in Iraq.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BANK OF BAGHDAD With 36 branches, the Bank of Baghdad is one of the largest private commercial banks in Iraq.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BANK OF BAGHDAD With 36 branches, the Bank of Baghdad is one of the largest private commercial banks in Iraq.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BANK OF BAGHDAD With 36 branches, the Bank of Baghdad is one of the largest private commercial banks in Iraq.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BANK OF BAGHDAD With 36 branches, the Bank of Baghdad is one of the largest private commercial banks in Iraq.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BANK OF BAGHDAD With 36 branches, the Bank of Baghdad is one of the largest private commercial banks in Iraq.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BANK OF BAGHDAD With 36 branches, the Bank of Baghdad is one of the largest private commercial banks in Iraq.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BANK OF BAGHDAD With 36 branches, the Bank of Baghdad is one of the largest private commercial banks in Iraq.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BANK OF BAGHDAD With 36 branches, the Bank of Baghdad is one of the largest private commercial banks in Iraq.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BANK OF BAGHDAD With 36 branches, the Bank of Baghdad is one of the largest private commercial banks in Iraq.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
BANK OF BAGHDAD With 36 branches, the Bank of Baghdad is one of the largest private commercial banks in Iraq.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
BANK OF BAGHDAD With 36 branches, the Bank of Baghdad is one of the largest private commercial banks in Iraq.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
BANK OF BAGHDAD With 36 branches, the Bank of Baghdad is one of the largest private commercial banks in Iraq.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
BANK OF BAGHDAD With 36 branches, the Bank of Baghdad is one of the largest private commercial banks in Iraq.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

BANK OF BAGHDAD With 36 branches, the Bank of Baghdad is one of the largest private commercial banks in Iraq.

Go down

BANK OF BAGHDAD With 36 branches, the Bank of Baghdad is one of the largest private commercial banks in Iraq.  Empty BANK OF BAGHDAD With 36 branches, the Bank of Baghdad is one of the largest private commercial banks in Iraq.

Post by claud39 Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:30 pm

With 36 branches, the Bank of Baghdad is one of the largest private commercial banks in Iraq. Our vision is to integrate technology into customer service. The Bank of Baghdad has emerged as one of the largest banks in the region providing trusted high-quality financial services.

Announcement

“Dear customers.. we would like to inform you that our correspondent bank in US dollar currency is Citibank of New York through our account with the following details:

• Citi bank N.A.

• SWIFT CODE: CITIUS33XXX

• ROUTING: 021000089

Therefore, please make sure to use the above account details for all your incoming transfers to your accounts with the Bank of Baghdad "

https://www.bankofbaghdad.com.iq/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

BANK OF BAGHDAD With 36 branches, the Bank of Baghdad is one of the largest private commercial banks in Iraq.  Empty Re: BANK OF BAGHDAD With 36 branches, the Bank of Baghdad is one of the largest private commercial banks in Iraq.

Post by claud39 Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:37 pm

[size=30]About Us[/size]

[ltr]

At the Bank of Baghdad, you will enjoy a warm welcome, and will deal with specialized experts. Our customer service staff will spare no effort to help you choose the best banking services that fit your lifestyle requirements, with all the latest features that enable you to carry out your banking transactions wherever you are and however you choose.

The Bank of Baghdad has developed all its products and services with one goal in view: Our customers, and how to ensure them maximum flexibility, ease and convenience in their banking dealings. You can choose the banking services that suit your lifestyle from a wide range of products and services..

We, at the Bank of Baghdad, strive every day to make your banking transactions simpler and more convenient. Therefore, we are constantly updating and developing our products and services to best meet your needs.

[/ltr]

BANK OF BAGHDAD With 36 branches, the Bank of Baghdad is one of the largest private commercial banks in Iraq.  Vission-icon

Our Vision

To be the leading financial services provider in Iraq, and to consistently meet and exceed customer expectations.
BANK OF BAGHDAD With 36 branches, the Bank of Baghdad is one of the largest private commercial banks in Iraq.  Mission-icon

Our Mission

To provide leading financial service solutions that contribute to and support the long term well being and success of all our customers, our country and our worldwide partners.
BANK OF BAGHDAD With 36 branches, the Bank of Baghdad is one of the largest private commercial banks in Iraq.  Values-icon

Our Values

Guide everything we do: Trust and Integrity; Mutual Respect; Teamwork and Commitment; Excellence and Innovation.

[size=30]ATM[/size]

ATM Service:
[ltr]Millions of people around the world use the ATM every day, as long as it provides the funds that you need and the ATM service services of our Bank in most of our branches in addition to shopping malls and other facilities where 51 ATM is in Baghdad and the Iraqi provinces, which in turn provide excellent services to our clients and customers of other banks which support our ATM cards (VISA, VISA ELECTRON, PLUS, MASTER CARD MAESTRO, CIRRUS) through an ATM customer can get access to bank information (account statement, credit, cash withdrawal) and that the ultimate goal of any ATM is, of course, the cash collection of smooth and easy.

How to use :

[/ltr]

• Enter your ATM card and then pressing the select language screen appears the front two choices, one in Arabic and one in English in order to select the appropriate language.

• Enter a password of 4 digits in the card envelope and squeeze button (ENTER).

• Then pull rapidly list will appear with multiple choices of amounts to be withdrawn: 25,000 50,000 75,000 100,000 40,000 150,000 to 200,000 When co-composting list appears include: Cash withdrawal when pressing the corresponding button shows the account linked to the card whether one or two accounts and account when you choose the type of account a small field shows the amount written above any complications (for example, 10000, 5000, 15000 ... .... Etc) requested the balance when pressing the corresponding button shows the current balance of the card with the print arrived shows current balance. A brief statement when pressing the corresponding button will show a summary account statement shows arrived for several transactions by customer any about 10 movements.

• When pressing the corresponding button will appear: Change PIN to change the card PIN squeeze corresponding button and type the new number and then retype it, and then pressing ENTER will show a button operation completed successfully and will come out through ATM arrived indicating that the operation completed successfully. After the show the words do you want another process you can perform other operations such as clouds and other pressing Yes or press both of the card is ejected by the cashier.

[size=30]Visa Debit Cards[/size]

[ltr]

The banking payment card (debit card) that is provided by Bank of Baghdad is identified as Visa Electron. It is a plastic card provided with electronic chip technique (smart Chip) and personal Identification Number (PIN), which gives its users more security in the electronic payment processes. Beside containing a smart SIM, BOB’s Visa Electron Card is distinguished for containing a magnetic stripe that helps to accept the card in the markets and places where the smart cards technology has not been moved to yet.
[/ltr]

Verified by Visa FAQ

[ltr]

Visa Electron Card Properties:

BOB’s Visa Electron Card enables its holder to reach his banking account over the 24 hours all over the world through the following processes:
[/ltr]

• Cash Withdrawal from the card holder’s account without any need for the common banking procedures directly from the (Automated Teller Machines) ATMs which are locally and internationally available and carrying Visa logo on.

• Purchase services and products from the merchant without any need for using cash money through ( Points of Sale) POS, which are locally and internationally available and in millions of merchants like shopping centers, restaurants, hotels, airlines and other services.

• Purchase services and products through the Internet.
    All these processes can be done within specific limit of the card that is known as the maximum daily limit for purchase and maximum daily limit for Cash Withdrawal set by BOB itself in order to avoid any risks or mistakes resulted from using the card.

[ltr]

Requirements of Visa Electron Card Request:

[/ltr]

• Client’s ownership of a current or a saving account in either Iraqi Dinar or US Dollar in BOB.

• Acceptance of all the terms and conditions related to the banking payment card provided by BOB.

• Filling the application form related to the banking payment card request in the client’s branch besides bringing one of his identification documents (ID or passport).

• Once the above data become available, the branch will provide the client with the date of his own card & PIN code reception.

[ltr]

About Visa Electron Card

[/ltr]

• The card holder can make sure that his card is accepted by the establishment or the merchant through watching Visa logo displayed clearly as stickers in the merchant places owning points of sale or on the ATMs for the financial institutions. In case of lack of these stickers, the client can ask the merchant or the institution whether the card is accepted by them or not.

• The bank branch will follow the procedures of card activation as soon as the client receives both of his card and PIN, so he can use his card.

• The transactions of cash withdrawal or purchase will be rejected if there is no enough balance in the card holder’s banking account, therefore, the card holder should realize the status of his balance, in the account to where the card is connected before using it in the purchase or cash withdrawal transactions.

• In case of forgetting the Password, the card holder should refer to his branch to follow the procedures of issuing a new password for him with bringing one of his identification documents (ID or passport).

• As a security procedure, the ATM swallows the card when the client enters a wrong password for three times respectively even it is made on different ATMs. Consequently, the card holder must refer to the bank branch with one of his identification documents to receive his card. The bank will re-activate the password to be used again or issue a new one in case of being forgotten by the client.

• To realize the maximum limit of daily purchase or daily cash withdrawal and the permitted number of daily transactions, please go to one of the bank’s branches to be provided with them and get answers for any other questions or enquiries about Visa Electron Card.

• When facing any problems with your card, please call your branch.

[ltr]
BANK OF BAGHDAD With 36 branches, the Bank of Baghdad is one of the largest private commercial banks in Iraq.  Visaelectron

Secured Usage of Visa Electron Card:

[/ltr]

• The card holder must sign with a ballpoint pen on the signature bar on the back of the card upon reception.

• Keep the envelope of the PIN and the card number in a safe place to refer to it when needed. Don’t put your PIN in your wallet or on the card but memorize it.

• Check your card continuously to make sure of its existence and never neglect it.

• When pay with Visa Electron Card, check the information printed on the receipt voucher and compare them to the transactions debited to your statement of account.

• Get rid of all the receipt vouchers or flight tickets and all slips that contain your card’s numbers once you finish with them.

• When use the card on an ATM, make sure that your PIN code is not exposed to anyone near the ATM and also take the card directly after the process ends and check the value of the withdrawn amounts from the ATM.

• When purchase through the Internet, use the web sites that use secured protocol systems that start with //:https on the address bar as the address of the web page will be changed to //:https on the sites that use secured servers before starting with the card data entry process to complete the purchase operation.

• Please, don’t provide any unknown sites on the Internet with any of the personal or financial information of your card or reply to any e- mail asking you for those information and don’t reveal any details about your card except when you make a purchase order.

• Check periodically the deducted transactions from the account to where the card is connected by requesting a statement of account either from the bank directly or by subscription to the services of  Internet Banking or MobiCash , which are both presented by Bank of Baghdad to enable the client to check his account(s) easily and directly anytime.

[ltr]

Visa Electron Card Loss:

[/ltr]

[ltr]In case of card holder’s loss of his card as a result of theft or loss, he has to notify the bank of this immediately. The bank will cancel the lost card and issue a new card for him later. In addition, the card holder must notify the bank of any doubt about any cases of fraud through the Internet on his account in order to investigate these operations and take the necessary actions regarding them.[/ltr]

[ltr]

https://www.bankofbaghdad.com.iq/[/ltr]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum