Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
 55% of energy projects are acquired by General Electric I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
 55% of energy projects are acquired by General Electric I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 55% of energy projects are acquired by General Electric I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 55% of energy projects are acquired by General Electric I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 55% of energy projects are acquired by General Electric I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 55% of energy projects are acquired by General Electric I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 55% of energy projects are acquired by General Electric I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 55% of energy projects are acquired by General Electric I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 55% of energy projects are acquired by General Electric I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 55% of energy projects are acquired by General Electric I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 55% of energy projects are acquired by General Electric I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 55% of energy projects are acquired by General Electric I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 55% of energy projects are acquired by General Electric I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 55% of energy projects are acquired by General Electric I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 55% of energy projects are acquired by General Electric I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 55% of energy projects are acquired by General Electric I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 55% of energy projects are acquired by General Electric I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 55% of energy projects are acquired by General Electric I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 55% of energy projects are acquired by General Electric I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 55% of energy projects are acquired by General Electric I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

55% of energy projects are acquired by General Electric

Go down

55% of energy projects are acquired by General Electric Empty 55% of energy projects are acquired by General Electric

Post by claud39 Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:50 am

55% of energy projects are acquired by General Electric

21/10/2019

55% of energy projects are acquired by General Electric 10659

Economy News - Baghdad

(Reuters) - General Electric Co. (GE) is executing 55 percent of the country's energy projects, while Germany's Siemens has announced the rehabilitation of its transport and distribution sectors, the electricity ministry said.

The ministry's spokesman Ahmed al-Abadi said in a statement reported by the official newspaper "morning" and seen by the "economic news", that the ministry "went towards the activation of contracts with the German companies (Siemens) and (General Electric) of America, as the first package was completed and the company began working with Iraqi staff in the sectors of transport and distribution within the provinces of Basra, Dhi Qar, Missan and Diwaniya, "pointing out that" work is underway at increasing rates for the development of the electricity sector in the country and the elimination of lost. "

He pointed out that the ministry "also seeks to introduce international companies in terms of investments through the realization of trade and technical coalitions aimed at achieving qualitative sobriety in order to reach Iraq to the stage of self-sufficiency of energy, and become a passer for it, and what turns it into a center for the passage of energy from the Arab region towards Europe. "

Abadi said that "contracts of the company (General Electric) is also continuing to work through the rehabilitation of stations and the addition of new energies in addition to the bottlenecks," revealing that it "started its work in the provinces of Muthanna and Dhi Qar."

He said that "the company has old contracts with the ministry up to 55 percent of the energy sector in Iraq, which are solid contracts and there is an intention to conclude other new to add new production capacities."

On the coordination with the Ministry of Oil on the provision of fuel for electrical stations, he disclosed "the elimination of intersections, which was large, and there is a joint operations room and a large coordination starts from the ministers down," stressing that "within the next three years and the adoption of the completion of the fuel plan will no longer need the ministry to import Energy from neighboring countries, especially since the Ministry of Oil is going in implementation. "

It is noteworthy that the road map developed by (Siemens) is based on three ranges, the first short between (3 - 6) months to add 805 MW to the system, and the average (10 - 20) months to supply the system with a capacity of up to 2400 MW, The plan includes equipping Iraq with new generating units, in addition to the delivery of two large power plants, each with a capacity of up to 2400 MW, which will be installed in the provinces of Nineveh and Babil.

As for the memorandum of understanding signed with General Electric Company of the United States, it will provide the electrical system with 14 thousand megawatts in a period ranging between (3 - 5) years for 15 billion dollars.The company has submitted a plan of payment mechanisms and the method of financing and the Ministry is currently studying it.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=18067
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum