Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraq regains its place in Transparency International after losing two years I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq regains its place in Transparency International after losing two years I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq regains its place in Transparency International after losing two years I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq regains its place in Transparency International after losing two years I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq regains its place in Transparency International after losing two years I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq regains its place in Transparency International after losing two years I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq regains its place in Transparency International after losing two years I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq regains its place in Transparency International after losing two years I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq regains its place in Transparency International after losing two years I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq regains its place in Transparency International after losing two years I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq regains its place in Transparency International after losing two years I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq regains its place in Transparency International after losing two years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq regains its place in Transparency International after losing two years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq regains its place in Transparency International after losing two years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq regains its place in Transparency International after losing two years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq regains its place in Transparency International after losing two years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq regains its place in Transparency International after losing two years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq regains its place in Transparency International after losing two years I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq regains its place in Transparency International after losing two years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq regains its place in Transparency International after losing two years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Iraq regains its place in Transparency International after losing two years

2 posters

Go down

Iraq regains its place in Transparency International after losing two years Empty Iraq regains its place in Transparency International after losing two years

Post by RamblerNash Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:24 pm

Iraq regains its place in Transparency International after losing two years

Iraq regains its place in Transparency International after losing two years %D9%85%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%AF%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%B7%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B3-1

2019/10/20 06:33:50

Shafaq News / Deputy Prime Minister for Energy and Iraqi Oil Minister, said that the international board of the Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative has issued a decision to lift the suspension of Iraq's membership.

TII has suspended Iraq's membership in the initiative since October 2017.

Thamer Ghadhban, who is also chairman of the Board of Trustees of the TII, said the decision to lift the suspension was a result of a series of measures taken by Iraq that have made significant progress in implementing the plan. Initiative standards and better implementation of its requirements.

He appreciated the efforts exerted by the concerned authorities in Iraq, especially the members of the Council and the National Secretariat, and its keenness to return Iraq to the membership of the international initiative and to strengthen its position in the international community.

He stressed the continuation of efforts at high rates to submit and report on the activities with high transparency to the relevant international organizations, including the International Board for the Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative.

He pointed out that the government continues to provide support for the application of transparency standards, especially in the oil, gas and minerals sectors and to benefit from them in the implementation of reforms and improve performance, calling on national companies and foreign companies operating in Iraq to abide by the standards and disclose information related to financial transactions.

The International Board praised in its decision the efforts made by Iraq to use the initiative as a global standard in the disclosure of data related to the oil, gas and minerals sector and information that was not available in the past, such as oilfield data, property rights and financial statements of state-owned extractive companies.

The Board acknowledged that the implementation of the initiative in Iraq has achieved a number of reforms and showed a pioneer transparency in the export of crude oil, also acknowledged the efforts made by Iraq to strengthen the participation of the government and extractive companies in the implementation of the initiative.

This decision returns Iraq to the forefront among the member states as the largest country in the volume of revenue reported in the nine reports issued in the years from 2009 to 2017, which is equivalent to a quarter of the total amounts disclosed by the rest of the countries for the same period.

It is noteworthy that the Deputy Prime Minister for Energy and Oil Minister has overseen since assuming the chairmanship of the Board of Trustees of the Transparency Initiative to hold a series of meetings and specialized workshops, in addition to taking a series of measures and decisions aimed at achieving the standards of the International Board and this was achieved within a period not exceeding a year. The decision to restore Iraq to membership contributes to strengthen the status and position of Iraq in the international community.

LINK

Iraq regains its place in Transparency International after losing two years 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Iraq regains its place in Transparency International after losing two years Empty Iraq regains its seat in the Transparency International initiative

Post by claud39 Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:52 am

Iraq regains its seat in the Transparency International initiative

21/10/2019

Iraq regains its place in Transparency International after losing two years 11148

Economy News - Baghdad

Deputy Prime Minister for Energy and Oil Minister Thamer Ghadhban, the International Board of the Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative issued a decision to lift the suspension of Iraq's membership in the initiative.

Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative in Iraq, Thamer Ghadhban, said in a statement received by Al-Eqtisadiah that the decision to lift the suspension was the result of a series of measures taken by Iraq that have made great progress in implementing the initiative's standards and better implementing its requirements.

He praised the efforts exerted by the concerned authorities in Iraq, especially the members of the Council and the National Secretariat, and its keenness to return Iraq to the membership of the international initiative and to strengthen its position in the international community. Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative.

He pointed to "the government continues to provide support for the application of standards of transparency, especially in the sectors of oil, gas and minerals and benefit from them in the implementation of reforms and improve performance."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=18069
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq regains its place in Transparency International after losing two years Empty Transparency International: Iraq has made significant progress in applying the International Standard for Oil and Gas Governance

Post by claud39 Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:54 pm

Transparency International: Iraq has made significant progress in applying the International Standard for Oil and Gas Governance

21/10/2019

Iraq regains its place in Transparency International after losing two years %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%81%D8%B71-696x435

Information / Translation…
A report by the Transparency International Extractive Industries Corporation (ISI) on Monday confirmed that Iraq's performance in implementing the requirements of the Transparency Standard has improved significantly since the country's first validation in 2017.
And quoted the site of the Foundation in a report translated / information / Chairman of the Foundation Helen Keller as saying that " Iraq's implementation of the transparency standard revealed $ 45 billion the amount of Iraqi crude oil sales annually."
"The challenge now is for Iraq to strengthen multi-stakeholder control over its extractive industries and use this emerging transparency to enhance accountability in managing its natural resources," she said.
The report continued that "the Foundation recognized the progress made by Iraq , through the initiative (EITI), in the disclosure of information that was not accessible before, from data on oil fields and oil property rights to the publication of financial statements of state-owned oil and gas institutions." .
For his part, Deputy Prime Minister and Iraqi Oil Minister Thamer Ghadhban that "the results of the second verification reflects our concerted efforts to open the management of the Iraqi oil and gas industry through regular and comprehensive disclosures."
“However, this emerging transparency has not been matched by equal efforts to ensure that data contribute to public debate and decision-making, as regular disclosure of data required by the standard would enable Iraq to focus on using data to improve accountability in oil and gas sector management. ”.
The decision of the Board of Directors of the Transparency Foundation on Iraq gave the country 18 months to address 12 gaps in the implementation of the standards before the third ratification on April 17, 2021.End / 25d

https://www.almaalomah.com/2019/10/21/433592/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum