Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Rouhani sends a telegram in favor of Abdul Mahdi .. These details I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Rouhani sends a telegram in favor of Abdul Mahdi .. These details I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Rouhani sends a telegram in favor of Abdul Mahdi .. These details I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Rouhani sends a telegram in favor of Abdul Mahdi .. These details I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Rouhani sends a telegram in favor of Abdul Mahdi .. These details I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Rouhani sends a telegram in favor of Abdul Mahdi .. These details I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Rouhani sends a telegram in favor of Abdul Mahdi .. These details I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Rouhani sends a telegram in favor of Abdul Mahdi .. These details I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Rouhani sends a telegram in favor of Abdul Mahdi .. These details I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Rouhani sends a telegram in favor of Abdul Mahdi .. These details I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Rouhani sends a telegram in favor of Abdul Mahdi .. These details I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Rouhani sends a telegram in favor of Abdul Mahdi .. These details I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Rouhani sends a telegram in favor of Abdul Mahdi .. These details I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Rouhani sends a telegram in favor of Abdul Mahdi .. These details I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Rouhani sends a telegram in favor of Abdul Mahdi .. These details I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Rouhani sends a telegram in favor of Abdul Mahdi .. These details I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Rouhani sends a telegram in favor of Abdul Mahdi .. These details I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Rouhani sends a telegram in favor of Abdul Mahdi .. These details I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Rouhani sends a telegram in favor of Abdul Mahdi .. These details I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Rouhani sends a telegram in favor of Abdul Mahdi .. These details I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Rouhani sends a telegram in favor of Abdul Mahdi .. These details

Go down

Rouhani sends a telegram in favor of Abdul Mahdi .. These details Empty Rouhani sends a telegram in favor of Abdul Mahdi .. These details

Post by RamblerNash Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:13 pm

Rouhani sends a telegram in favor of Abdul Mahdi .. These details

Rouhani sends a telegram in favor of Abdul Mahdi .. These details Hassan-rohani

2019/10/20 02:58:45

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani praised the Iraqi government and people for hosting the visitors on the 40th visit.

In a telegram addressed to Iraqi President Barham Salih and Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, he said that "the grand marches held on the occasion of the 40th anniversary of Imam Hussein (p) during the current year with the participation of millions of unprecedented by lovers of Ahl al-Bayt and peace lovers And the rest and they conveyed the message of freedom and courage of Ashura to all hearings of the world. "

He promised "these great rallies that they demonstrated more than anything else that the forty is not only a historic occasion, but a timeless historical miracle and a well-established media to present the culture of Husseini and Ashura renaissance."

He described the gathering as "full of blessings, which have borne fruit more than before and crystallized solidarity, unity and close cohesion between the lovers of the message and the state, especially between the people of Iran and Iraq, and the establishment of a united front in the face of injustice, discrimination and violence."

Rouhani expressed his thanks to "all officials and religious scholars, especially the reference in the efforts to establish security and hosting visitors where they have spared no effort in this context," and expressed appreciation for "the efforts of the Iraqi people, sacrificed and sacrificed by processions to host millions of Iranian visitors from other countries."

LINK

Rouhani sends a telegram in favor of Abdul Mahdi .. These details 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum