Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZero: "In Iraq they still are planning on going without the US if it doesn’t happen by next week" (One More Time, Huh?) 10/18/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZero: "In Iraq they still are planning on going without the US if it doesn’t happen by next week" (One More Time, Huh?) 10/18/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZero: "In Iraq they still are planning on going without the US if it doesn’t happen by next week" (One More Time, Huh?) 10/18/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZero: "In Iraq they still are planning on going without the US if it doesn’t happen by next week" (One More Time, Huh?) 10/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZero: "In Iraq they still are planning on going without the US if it doesn’t happen by next week" (One More Time, Huh?) 10/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZero: "In Iraq they still are planning on going without the US if it doesn’t happen by next week" (One More Time, Huh?) 10/18/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZero: "In Iraq they still are planning on going without the US if it doesn’t happen by next week" (One More Time, Huh?) 10/18/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZero: "In Iraq they still are planning on going without the US if it doesn’t happen by next week" (One More Time, Huh?) 10/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZero: "In Iraq they still are planning on going without the US if it doesn’t happen by next week" (One More Time, Huh?) 10/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZero: "In Iraq they still are planning on going without the US if it doesn’t happen by next week" (One More Time, Huh?) 10/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZero: "In Iraq they still are planning on going without the US if it doesn’t happen by next week" (One More Time, Huh?) 10/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZero: "In Iraq they still are planning on going without the US if it doesn’t happen by next week" (One More Time, Huh?) 10/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZero: "In Iraq they still are planning on going without the US if it doesn’t happen by next week" (One More Time, Huh?) 10/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZero: "In Iraq they still are planning on going without the US if it doesn’t happen by next week" (One More Time, Huh?) 10/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZero: "In Iraq they still are planning on going without the US if it doesn’t happen by next week" (One More Time, Huh?) 10/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZero: "In Iraq they still are planning on going without the US if it doesn’t happen by next week" (One More Time, Huh?) 10/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZero: "In Iraq they still are planning on going without the US if it doesn’t happen by next week" (One More Time, Huh?) 10/18/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZero: "In Iraq they still are planning on going without the US if it doesn’t happen by next week" (One More Time, Huh?) 10/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZero: "In Iraq they still are planning on going without the US if it doesn’t happen by next week" (One More Time, Huh?) 10/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZero: "In Iraq they still are planning on going without the US if it doesn’t happen by next week" (One More Time, Huh?) 10/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

MarkZero: "In Iraq they still are planning on going without the US if it doesn’t happen by next week" (One More Time, Huh?) 10/18/19

2 posters

Go down

MarkZero: "In Iraq they still are planning on going without the US if it doesn’t happen by next week" (One More Time, Huh?) 10/18/19 Empty MarkZero: "In Iraq they still are planning on going without the US if it doesn’t happen by next week" (One More Time, Huh?) 10/18/19

Post by RamblerNash Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:29 pm

MZ: I still feel we are very close…….right on the edge of seeing this all happen for us. I’m still excited at where we are. There are a few things that I cannot share that makes me believe we will be underway in Oct.

MZ: We have heard from Zurich and Reno and some of the larger groups..that some of the folks are being sent to Hong Kong to finish up and process quicker and to prevent the Treasury getting in the way.

Mod:  PAYMASTERS MOVING TO HONG KONG TO REMOVE INTERFERENCE IS THE RUMOR

Member:  The banks are close to total collapse. has to happen soon.

MZ: In Iraq they still are planning on going without the US if it doesn’t happen by next week. If this happens it will be “in-country” at first …but do not worry……It will force things to move quicker internationally IMO…

MZ: I have not seen any big arrests yet and that is what I am really looking for. Hearing this may be a big weekend for arrests.

Member:  I keep hearing no currency exchange until after October 24th, after mass arrest.

Q: Any updates on the Grand Jury?

MZ: Interpol hasn’t given me any updates recently……Hope to have one soon

Q: Are the elders still here?

MZ: There is a small contingent here and also in Zurich and S. Africa and other places

Q: Any news from you military contacts?

MZ: They are frustrated as well and have been hearing much of what I have with the timing.

MZ: Mr. C will not be here today…..He  has been working on a petition for us to sign for President Trump……He wanted me to let you all know 1: no contact from the Chinese   2: No way to contact the Chinese  3: He is almost finished with the petition….the paperwork to send with it is over 3 inches high. 4: Hopefully finished next week.

MZ; We will need 100,000 signatures to send it to the Whitehouse. …

Q: What good will a petition do?

MZ:  It forces the Whitehouse to respond and deal with this…….It will hopefully force a resolution.

Mod:  WE ALL ARE DISAPPOINTED IT HASN'T GONE BUT REMEMBER, IT IS FOR OUR GOOD. THINGS ARE HAPPENING BEHIND THE SCENES TO MAKE THIS A VICTORY FOR US!

Member:  HEARING THAT MNUCHIEN AND 300+ BANKERS STOPPED THE LAST ATTEMPT

Mod:  OLD BANKING = SLAVERY. NEW BANKING AFTER RV = COMPASSIONATE - JUST AS PRESIDENT REAGAN REQUESTED.

Member:  Trump said America will be Rich again

Member:  Wanted to say that one of the last things in Trumps speech last night: "America will be wealthy again." Hopefully that was a "code word" for us..

Member:  there is rumor that there were 3 assissanation attempts last night this is why it took 45 mins for him to come out and they want to keep President and The others safe

Q: Do you still think there will be no taxes on our exchange.

MZ: That is what I was told……..It’s best to prepare for anything however. If there are taxes the good news is for most of us it will be long-term capital gains.

Member: Trump made an EO to preclude ANY tax on this event!

DEE GROSE https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/stocks-tumble-after-draghi-warns-over-stretched-valuations

DEE GROSE https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/doomed-continue-saxo-warns-global-trade-recession-not-over-yet

DEE Grose https://www.ecb.europa.eu/press/key/date/2019/html/ecb.sp191018~30bef7bc14.en.html

DEE GROSE https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2019/10/16/imf-fears-worlds-financial-system-even-destructive-2008/

DEE GROSE https://finance.yahoo.com/news/us-stocks-snapshot-wall-street-200326492.html

MZ: There is a possibility that Anna Von Reitz will join us by phone at some time.

NEW SITE Anna Von Reitz https://theamericanstatesassembly.net/

MZ:  Anna Von Reitz on her main website annavonreitz.com has over 2000 articles which give a chronology of her endeavors to expose the fraud by the Vatican and the British Crown upon this country since the Civil War and her holding them accountable to the terms of Quadrillions of dollars. She is the fiduciary of the unincorporated The United States of America.

MZ: I hope everyone has a good weekend…..If anything happens- I will come back

Mod:  EVERYONE REST THIS WEEKEND. GO HAVE FUN!

Mod:  THANK YOU, SNAKE, PLANNING QUESTIONNAIRE: https://www.mmbb.org/docs/FinancialPlanningQuestionnaire.pdf

Your straw man (Strawman) is an artificial person http://freedom-school.com/aware/your-straw-man-is-an-artificial-person.html

MZ: Video on PP’s and Farm claims: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAL0exvL45Y

Mod:  Dr Shabibi answering questions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol8wve53-ME

https://www.dinardaily.net/t86558-mark-zerfoss-aka-markz-intel-on-the-arrests

MarkZero: "In Iraq they still are planning on going without the US if it doesn’t happen by next week" (One More Time, Huh?) 10/18/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

MarkZero: "In Iraq they still are planning on going without the US if it doesn’t happen by next week" (One More Time, Huh?) 10/18/19 Empty Re: MarkZero: "In Iraq they still are planning on going without the US if it doesn’t happen by next week" (One More Time, Huh?) 10/18/19

Post by Captain259 Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:36 pm

===HEY MARK===WHAT HAPPENED TO TONY AND RAY FRIDAY===THEY RAN OUT OF BULLSHIT LIKE YOU HAVE===THEY COLLECT MONEY FROM THE POOR OLDER FOLKS LIKE YOU AND THEN BULLSHIT THEM EVERY CALL THAT THEY ARE ON===iT IS SO SAD THAT THEY LET cabbageheads LIKE YOU CONTINUE TO BULLSHIT THESE POOR PEOPLE==YOU GURUS ARE SICK PEOPLE JUST TRYING TO MAKE A BUCK==IF THIS DINAR WERE REAL YOU WOULD JUST LET IT TAKES IT'S COURSE INSTEAD OF HITTING UP PEOPLE FOR MONEY===IF YOU LISTEN TO TONY AND RAYREN IT'S ALWAYS THE SAME PEOPLE CALLING IN==THIS HAS TO STOP AND THE PEOPLE WHO ARE SENDING THEM MONEY MUST WAKE UP===IT'S TIME FOR TONY AND RAY TO FESS UP===THEY CLAIM THAT THEY KNOW PEOPLE WHO EXCHANGED WELL THEN TELL US WHO THEY ARE==YOU CLAIMED THAT SOME GUY GOT A COUPLE OF MILLION FROM A BANK BASED ON THE DINAR==WELL==LETS HEAR WHO IT IS, BECAUSE THERE ISN'T A BANK IN THE WORLD THAT IS GOING TO GIVE YOU A LOAN BASED ON THE DINAR==SO STOP THE BULLSHIT===

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum