Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Erbil and Paris: Tensions in the region increase the risk of terrorism and enhance the chances of ISIS returning I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Erbil and Paris: Tensions in the region increase the risk of terrorism and enhance the chances of ISIS returning I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Erbil and Paris: Tensions in the region increase the risk of terrorism and enhance the chances of ISIS returning I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Erbil and Paris: Tensions in the region increase the risk of terrorism and enhance the chances of ISIS returning I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Erbil and Paris: Tensions in the region increase the risk of terrorism and enhance the chances of ISIS returning I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Erbil and Paris: Tensions in the region increase the risk of terrorism and enhance the chances of ISIS returning I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Erbil and Paris: Tensions in the region increase the risk of terrorism and enhance the chances of ISIS returning I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Erbil and Paris: Tensions in the region increase the risk of terrorism and enhance the chances of ISIS returning I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Erbil and Paris: Tensions in the region increase the risk of terrorism and enhance the chances of ISIS returning I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Erbil and Paris: Tensions in the region increase the risk of terrorism and enhance the chances of ISIS returning I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Erbil and Paris: Tensions in the region increase the risk of terrorism and enhance the chances of ISIS returning I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Erbil and Paris: Tensions in the region increase the risk of terrorism and enhance the chances of ISIS returning I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Erbil and Paris: Tensions in the region increase the risk of terrorism and enhance the chances of ISIS returning I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Erbil and Paris: Tensions in the region increase the risk of terrorism and enhance the chances of ISIS returning I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Erbil and Paris: Tensions in the region increase the risk of terrorism and enhance the chances of ISIS returning I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Erbil and Paris: Tensions in the region increase the risk of terrorism and enhance the chances of ISIS returning I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Erbil and Paris: Tensions in the region increase the risk of terrorism and enhance the chances of ISIS returning I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Erbil and Paris: Tensions in the region increase the risk of terrorism and enhance the chances of ISIS returning I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Erbil and Paris: Tensions in the region increase the risk of terrorism and enhance the chances of ISIS returning I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Erbil and Paris: Tensions in the region increase the risk of terrorism and enhance the chances of ISIS returning I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Erbil and Paris: Tensions in the region increase the risk of terrorism and enhance the chances of ISIS returning

Go down

Erbil and Paris: Tensions in the region increase the risk of terrorism and enhance the chances of ISIS returning Empty Erbil and Paris: Tensions in the region increase the risk of terrorism and enhance the chances of ISIS returning

Post by RamblerNash Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:37 pm

Erbil and Paris: Tensions in the region increase the risk of terrorism and enhance the chances of ISIS returning

Erbil and Paris: Tensions in the region increase the risk of terrorism and enhance the chances of ISIS returning 6e4e716214d9e9e62180a11450a1afca_L

18/10/2019 - 00:47

The President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, on Thursday evening, French Foreign Minister Jean-Yves Laudrian, in the presence of the Vice-President and Deputy Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Region and the French Ambassador to Iraq and the delegations of both sides.

Erbil and Paris: Tensions in the region increase the risk of terrorism and enhance the chances of ISIS returning NB_Weziri-Derewey-Ferensa-17-10-2019

During the meeting, they discussed the relations between Erbil and Baghdad, the importance of political and security stability and the future of the political process in Iraq, and the relations of the Kurdistan Region and Iraq with France and ways to develop them. Euphrates.

Erbil and Paris: Tensions in the region increase the risk of terrorism and enhance the chances of ISIS returning NB_Weziri-Derewey-Ferensa1-17-10-2019-1024x566

The President of the Kurdistan Region, that «tensions in the region lead to draw attention from ISIS and make the re-emergence of the terrorist organization a real threat and a serious threat to security and stability in the region», and felt that «it is necessary for the international community to strive hard to stop the war and tensions, as expressed Concerned about the participation of extremist armed factions of the Syrian opposition in military operations in the east of the Euphrates, and the humanitarian situation and the possibility of displacement of the citizens of the region from their homes », according to a statement issued by the Presidency of the region, I read (Basnews).

Erbil and Paris: Tensions in the region increase the risk of terrorism and enhance the chances of ISIS returning NB_Weziri-Derewey-Ferensa2-17-10-2019-1024x682

For his part, Ludrian stressed that his visit at this time came to express President Macron and France's support for Iraq and the Kurdistan Region, and to discuss closely the situation of the region and the dangers of the return of ISIS and how to address these concerns by the international coalition, as well as developments in Syria and efforts to stop the fighting.

In the meeting, Nechirvan Barzani reiterated the thanks and gratitude of the Kurdistan Region to France and to President Macron who supported and supported the Kurdistan Region in difficult times.He considered the visit of the French Foreign Minister in these complex circumstances that the region is going through to indicate France's interest in the Kurdistan Region and the security and stability in Iraq and the region in general.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/kurdistan/554559

Erbil and Paris: Tensions in the region increase the risk of terrorism and enhance the chances of ISIS returning 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum