Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Meta 1 Coin Fraud Case - Robert Dunlap again ordered to comply I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Meta 1 Coin Fraud Case - Robert Dunlap again ordered to comply I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Meta 1 Coin Fraud Case - Robert Dunlap again ordered to comply I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Meta 1 Coin Fraud Case - Robert Dunlap again ordered to comply I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Meta 1 Coin Fraud Case - Robert Dunlap again ordered to comply I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Meta 1 Coin Fraud Case - Robert Dunlap again ordered to comply I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Meta 1 Coin Fraud Case - Robert Dunlap again ordered to comply I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Meta 1 Coin Fraud Case - Robert Dunlap again ordered to comply I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Meta 1 Coin Fraud Case - Robert Dunlap again ordered to comply I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Meta 1 Coin Fraud Case - Robert Dunlap again ordered to comply I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Meta 1 Coin Fraud Case - Robert Dunlap again ordered to comply I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Meta 1 Coin Fraud Case - Robert Dunlap again ordered to comply I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Meta 1 Coin Fraud Case - Robert Dunlap again ordered to comply I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Meta 1 Coin Fraud Case - Robert Dunlap again ordered to comply I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Meta 1 Coin Fraud Case - Robert Dunlap again ordered to comply I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Meta 1 Coin Fraud Case - Robert Dunlap again ordered to comply I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Meta 1 Coin Fraud Case - Robert Dunlap again ordered to comply I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Meta 1 Coin Fraud Case - Robert Dunlap again ordered to comply I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Meta 1 Coin Fraud Case - Robert Dunlap again ordered to comply I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Meta 1 Coin Fraud Case - Robert Dunlap again ordered to comply I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Meta 1 Coin Fraud Case - Robert Dunlap again ordered to comply

2 posters

Go down

Meta 1 Coin Fraud Case - Robert Dunlap again ordered to comply Empty Meta 1 Coin Fraud Case - Robert Dunlap again ordered to comply

Post by Carl Spackler Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:42 pm

Robert is the appellant btw. For a "legal genius" Robert is not on his game is he?

On October 8, 2019, this court notified the court reporter that the reporter’s record was late. The next day, the court reporter filed a notification of late record, stating that the reporter’s record was not filed because appellant failed to request the record. The court reporter also stated that appellant failed to pay or make arrangements to pay the reporter’s fee for preparing the record and that appellant was not entitled to appeal without paying the fee. Rule 34.6(b) of the Texas Rules of Appellate Procedure requires appellant to “request in writing that the official reporter prepare the reporter’s record.” See TEX. R. APP. P. 34.6(b). The request must designate the portions of the proceedings to be included as well as any exhibits. Id. It is therefore ORDERED that appellant provide written proof by October 28, 2019 that he has properly requested the record from the court reporter. It is further ORDERED that appellant provide written proof by October 28, 2019 that either (1) the reporter’s fee has been paid or arrangements have been made to pay the reporter’s fee; or (2) appellant is entitled to appeal without paying the reporter’s fee. If appellant fails to respond within the time provided, appellant’s brief will be due within thirty (30) days from the date of this order, and the court will consider only those issues or points raised in appellant’s brief that do not require a reporter’s record for a decision. See id. R. 37.3(

Carl Spackler
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Meta 1 Coin Fraud Case - Robert Dunlap again ordered to comply Empty Re: Meta 1 Coin Fraud Case - Robert Dunlap again ordered to comply

Post by RamblerNash Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:18 pm

Oooops!!!

Meta 1 Coin Fraud Case - Robert Dunlap again ordered to comply 3508649203 Meta 1 Coin Fraud Case - Robert Dunlap again ordered to comply 3508649203 Meta 1 Coin Fraud Case - Robert Dunlap again ordered to comply 3508649203 Meta 1 Coin Fraud Case - Robert Dunlap again ordered to comply 3508649203 Meta 1 Coin Fraud Case - Robert Dunlap again ordered to comply 3508649203 

Some kind of lawyer he thinks he is...

Do you think Robert will have time for that Bahama cruise and the ...uhm...brief he's supposed to file?

Meta 1 Coin Fraud Case - Robert Dunlap again ordered to comply 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Meta 1 Coin Fraud Case - Robert Dunlap again ordered to comply Empty Re: Meta 1 Coin Fraud Case - Robert Dunlap again ordered to comply

Post by Carl Spackler Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:12 pm

Why not? He seems to ignore all the other court orders?

Carl Spackler
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum