Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Abdul-Mahdi briefs representatives of the countries of the world in Iraq on the details of the demonstrations .. What did he say? I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Abdul-Mahdi briefs representatives of the countries of the world in Iraq on the details of the demonstrations .. What did he say? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abdul-Mahdi briefs representatives of the countries of the world in Iraq on the details of the demonstrations .. What did he say? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Abdul-Mahdi briefs representatives of the countries of the world in Iraq on the details of the demonstrations .. What did he say? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abdul-Mahdi briefs representatives of the countries of the world in Iraq on the details of the demonstrations .. What did he say? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Abdul-Mahdi briefs representatives of the countries of the world in Iraq on the details of the demonstrations .. What did he say? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abdul-Mahdi briefs representatives of the countries of the world in Iraq on the details of the demonstrations .. What did he say? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abdul-Mahdi briefs representatives of the countries of the world in Iraq on the details of the demonstrations .. What did he say? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abdul-Mahdi briefs representatives of the countries of the world in Iraq on the details of the demonstrations .. What did he say? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abdul-Mahdi briefs representatives of the countries of the world in Iraq on the details of the demonstrations .. What did he say? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abdul-Mahdi briefs representatives of the countries of the world in Iraq on the details of the demonstrations .. What did he say? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abdul-Mahdi briefs representatives of the countries of the world in Iraq on the details of the demonstrations .. What did he say? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abdul-Mahdi briefs representatives of the countries of the world in Iraq on the details of the demonstrations .. What did he say? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abdul-Mahdi briefs representatives of the countries of the world in Iraq on the details of the demonstrations .. What did he say? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abdul-Mahdi briefs representatives of the countries of the world in Iraq on the details of the demonstrations .. What did he say? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abdul-Mahdi briefs representatives of the countries of the world in Iraq on the details of the demonstrations .. What did he say? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abdul-Mahdi briefs representatives of the countries of the world in Iraq on the details of the demonstrations .. What did he say? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abdul-Mahdi briefs representatives of the countries of the world in Iraq on the details of the demonstrations .. What did he say? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abdul-Mahdi briefs representatives of the countries of the world in Iraq on the details of the demonstrations .. What did he say? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abdul-Mahdi briefs representatives of the countries of the world in Iraq on the details of the demonstrations .. What did he say? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Abdul-Mahdi briefs representatives of the countries of the world in Iraq on the details of the demonstrations .. What did he say?

Go down

Abdul-Mahdi briefs representatives of the countries of the world in Iraq on the details of the demonstrations .. What did he say? Empty Abdul-Mahdi briefs representatives of the countries of the world in Iraq on the details of the demonstrations .. What did he say?

Post by RamblerNash Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:04 am

Abdul-Mahdi briefs representatives of the countries of the world in Iraq on the details of the demonstrations .. What did he say?

Abdul-Mahdi briefs representatives of the countries of the world in Iraq on the details of the demonstrations .. What did he say? Mah

2019/10/16 06:16:07

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi briefed the heads of diplomatic missions and international organizations on the latest developments in Iraq and the region, during his meeting on Wednesday with ambassadors and caretakers working in Iraq from all countries of the world.

At the beginning of his speech, the Prime Minister thanked the countries and governments for their support to Iraq in various circumstances, and reviewed the events, crises and great wars witnessed by Iraq and its devastation and deprivation and impact on the state and society, economic development, labor market and others. The terrorist attack from al-Qaeda to ISIS reached the borders of Baghdad and established its alleged state.

He added that ISIS was used as a tactical card both internally and externally, but in the end everyone paid the price.

He pointed out that it is trying to carry out terrorist acts, but the initiative is in the hands of the Iraqi forces, and the state today simplifies its control and achieves unprecedented security and stability. We refuse to interfere in our affairs and to interfere in the affairs of others.

Regarding the demonstrations, the Prime Minister said, "We must admit that 40 years of war and destruction have been reflected on our societal, political, service and economic conditions, neglect and improper disbursement of funds." We have received from our people true and legitimate demands, stressing that the demonstrations are a form of expression of opinion we respect and respond to them like other forms of freedoms, and we did not hesitate to respond and negotiate directly, and it is natural to have representatives and leaders so as not to exploit And dragged some of the collision as happened and led to the unfortunate losses of our people, pointing to the formation of the investigative committee and its powers to open files professionally, and the accompanying procedures and packages of decisions and meetings and interaction with legitimate demands.

The Prime Minister pointed out that "democracies treat the demonstrations as a constitutional right and therefore must create a specialized force to maintain order and not to combat riots. in the country.

LINK

Abdul-Mahdi briefs representatives of the countries of the world in Iraq on the details of the demonstrations .. What did he say? 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum