Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Integrity monitors "suspicions of corruption" with cleaning contracts concluded by Baghdad governorate I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Integrity monitors "suspicions of corruption" with cleaning contracts concluded by Baghdad governorate I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Integrity monitors "suspicions of corruption" with cleaning contracts concluded by Baghdad governorate I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Integrity monitors "suspicions of corruption" with cleaning contracts concluded by Baghdad governorate I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Integrity monitors "suspicions of corruption" with cleaning contracts concluded by Baghdad governorate I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Integrity monitors "suspicions of corruption" with cleaning contracts concluded by Baghdad governorate I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Integrity monitors "suspicions of corruption" with cleaning contracts concluded by Baghdad governorate I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Integrity monitors "suspicions of corruption" with cleaning contracts concluded by Baghdad governorate I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Integrity monitors "suspicions of corruption" with cleaning contracts concluded by Baghdad governorate I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Integrity monitors "suspicions of corruption" with cleaning contracts concluded by Baghdad governorate I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Integrity monitors "suspicions of corruption" with cleaning contracts concluded by Baghdad governorate I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Integrity monitors "suspicions of corruption" with cleaning contracts concluded by Baghdad governorate I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Integrity monitors "suspicions of corruption" with cleaning contracts concluded by Baghdad governorate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Integrity monitors "suspicions of corruption" with cleaning contracts concluded by Baghdad governorate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Integrity monitors "suspicions of corruption" with cleaning contracts concluded by Baghdad governorate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Integrity monitors "suspicions of corruption" with cleaning contracts concluded by Baghdad governorate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Integrity monitors "suspicions of corruption" with cleaning contracts concluded by Baghdad governorate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Integrity monitors "suspicions of corruption" with cleaning contracts concluded by Baghdad governorate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Integrity monitors "suspicions of corruption" with cleaning contracts concluded by Baghdad governorate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Integrity monitors "suspicions of corruption" with cleaning contracts concluded by Baghdad governorate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Integrity monitors "suspicions of corruption" with cleaning contracts concluded by Baghdad governorate

Go down

Integrity monitors "suspicions of corruption" with cleaning contracts concluded by Baghdad governorate Empty Integrity monitors "suspicions of corruption" with cleaning contracts concluded by Baghdad governorate

Post by RamblerNash Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:17 pm

Integrity monitors "suspicions of corruption" with cleaning contracts concluded by Baghdad governorate

Integrity monitors "suspicions of corruption" with cleaning contracts concluded by Baghdad governorate Doc-P-321505-637065556579939287

2019-10-13 | 05:19

The Department of Prevention in the Integrity Commission, on Sunday, the details of its report on cleaning contracts in the province of Baghdad, calling for providing the municipal departments with the necessary mechanisms to carry out its activities in the areas of cleaning and cladding.

The Commission said in a statement received Alsumaria News a copy, that "the Department called in a report on the visits made by her team to a number of departments of Baghdad province and municipal departments, to use the revenues from the collection in the development of the performance of departments and the purchase of mechanisms and presses; to reduce spending on effort The lessor of the machinery and maintenance work, as well as the municipal departments to cover the salaries of employees of the daily wage earners of those revenues.

The report added that "the report sent a copy to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and the Parliamentary Services Committee and the province of Baghdad and its secretariat, proposed the establishment of laboratories for sorting and recycling of waste; Contributing to reducing unemployment rates, calling for encouraging investment in this area, and the development of factories by equipping them with special machines to produce rubber granules and plastic and cutting tires.

The statement pointed out that "the report showed the need to rehabilitate appropriate landfills according to the standards that contribute to the preservation of the environment and protection from health risks, pointing out the importance of investing the gases emitted from them to be used as fuel for power plants and other fields using modern technology in this area, pointing to the lack of Municipal institutions on the outskirts of Baghdad for regular sanitary landfills, except for Mahmudiya.

The statement pointed out to "suspicions of corruption in the contract to clean areas outside the municipal boundaries and increase the value of disbursements steadily, as the amounts disbursed to those areas exceeded (24,400,000,000) billion dinars to clean scattered and sparsely populated areas outside the municipal institutions, and less than (3,600,000,000) The work was evaluated by checking absences proven by the forms of workers and mechanisms without adopting the evaluation of cleaning results, diagnosing that the contract did not oblige the two contracting companies to establish a sorting and recycling plant for the waste. There is no regular landfill site to remove debris and collect scrap. "

"The report pointed to the establishment of the secretariat of Baghdad In 2006, it contracted with a Turkish company to supply and set up two waste sorting plants amounting to 58,000,000 million euros, but the company was slow to implement and did not deliver most of the mechanisms mentioned in the contract, despite the disbursement of more than 43,600,000 million euros of the contract amount. The report urged the municipal departments to take the necessary measures to educate individuals and institutions on the need to deal with waste properly by sorting them in special containers prepared for this purpose to facilitate the task of municipal workers in collecting them in order to invest them economically through recycling plants.

LINK

Integrity monitors "suspicions of corruption" with cleaning contracts concluded by Baghdad governorate 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum