Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Ministry of Oil launches fuel card for white oil I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Ministry of Oil launches fuel card for white oil I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Ministry of Oil launches fuel card for white oil I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Ministry of Oil launches fuel card for white oil I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Ministry of Oil launches fuel card for white oil I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Ministry of Oil launches fuel card for white oil I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Ministry of Oil launches fuel card for white oil I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Ministry of Oil launches fuel card for white oil I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Ministry of Oil launches fuel card for white oil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Ministry of Oil launches fuel card for white oil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Ministry of Oil launches fuel card for white oil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Ministry of Oil launches fuel card for white oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Ministry of Oil launches fuel card for white oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Ministry of Oil launches fuel card for white oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Ministry of Oil launches fuel card for white oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Ministry of Oil launches fuel card for white oil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Ministry of Oil launches fuel card for white oil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Ministry of Oil launches fuel card for white oil I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Ministry of Oil launches fuel card for white oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Ministry of Oil launches fuel card for white oil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Ministry of Oil launches fuel card for white oil

Go down

Ministry of Oil launches fuel card for white oil Empty Ministry of Oil launches fuel card for white oil

Post by claud39 Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:12 am

Ministry of Oil launches fuel card for white oil

08/10/2019

Ministry of Oil launches fuel card for white oil 17477

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Ministry of Oil announced on Wednesday the launch of the fuel card for white oil, indicating that the quantity will be 100 liters.

The Undersecretary for Distribution Affairs Karim Hattab said in a statement received by "Economy News" a copy of it, that "the fuel card was launched for the white oil, indicating that the card holds the number 9 and the amount of 100 liters."

Hattab added that "the distribution plan began in Baghdad and all provinces in order to prepare early for the winter season, and facilitate the process of citizens to get their share, to prevent the momentum that may occur in the high season."

Hattab pointed out that "the ministry's operations room prepared in coordination with the Petroleum Products Distribution Company a comprehensive plan to meet the needs of visitors and processions Husseinieh of petroleum products, through direct processing through basins or stations mobile and fixed, as well as contribute to the transfer of visitors to and from the holy city of Karbala through vehicles Oil companies. "

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17973
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum