Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Abadi calls for the date of early elections .. "UNAMI": must stop the killing in Iraq I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Abadi calls for the date of early elections .. "UNAMI": must stop the killing in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abadi calls for the date of early elections .. "UNAMI": must stop the killing in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Abadi calls for the date of early elections .. "UNAMI": must stop the killing in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abadi calls for the date of early elections .. "UNAMI": must stop the killing in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Abadi calls for the date of early elections .. "UNAMI": must stop the killing in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abadi calls for the date of early elections .. "UNAMI": must stop the killing in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abadi calls for the date of early elections .. "UNAMI": must stop the killing in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abadi calls for the date of early elections .. "UNAMI": must stop the killing in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abadi calls for the date of early elections .. "UNAMI": must stop the killing in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abadi calls for the date of early elections .. "UNAMI": must stop the killing in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abadi calls for the date of early elections .. "UNAMI": must stop the killing in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abadi calls for the date of early elections .. "UNAMI": must stop the killing in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abadi calls for the date of early elections .. "UNAMI": must stop the killing in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abadi calls for the date of early elections .. "UNAMI": must stop the killing in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abadi calls for the date of early elections .. "UNAMI": must stop the killing in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abadi calls for the date of early elections .. "UNAMI": must stop the killing in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abadi calls for the date of early elections .. "UNAMI": must stop the killing in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abadi calls for the date of early elections .. "UNAMI": must stop the killing in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abadi calls for the date of early elections .. "UNAMI": must stop the killing in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Abadi calls for the date of early elections .. "UNAMI": must stop the killing in Iraq

Go down

Abadi calls for the date of early elections .. "UNAMI": must stop the killing in Iraq Empty Abadi calls for the date of early elections .. "UNAMI": must stop the killing in Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:11 pm

Abadi calls for the date of early elections .. "UNAMI": must stop the killing in Iraq

Abadi calls for the date of early elections .. "UNAMI": must stop the killing in Iraq %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A

2019-10-05 11:12:33

Former Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on Saturday called on political leaders to set a first date for early legislative elections in Iraq to end the crisis of bloody demonstrations that entered its fifth consecutive day.

Abadi said in a statement issued by his office today that "the government has lost the capacity to run the government, I ask the country's leaders to set an initial date for early elections."

"Ensuring free and fair elections with broad public participation is a testament to the seriousness of the political forces to respond to the calls for reform demanded by the people," he said.

In the meantime, the Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq called for an end to the continuous killing of demonstrators in the country through live bullets.

"I am deeply saddened by the unjustified loss of life," she said. "Five days ago, reports of deaths and injuries were reported: this must stop."

The Special Representative of the Secretary-General for Iraq called on "all parties to stop and think, and those responsible for violence must be held accountable."

Protests intensified Saturday evening in Baghdad and the provinces of Dhi Qar and Diwaniya, security forces continued to fire live bullets at the protesters.

Baghdad and a number of other Shi'ite-dominated provinces are witnessing bloody demonstrations sparked on Tuesday. According to the latest toll, more than 100 demonstrators were shot dead by security forces.

These demonstrations are the most violent since the fall of Saddam Hussein's regime in 2003 and so far, where thousands of protests took place in protests demanding the provision of services, improve the living conditions, provide jobs for the unemployed, and eliminate the phenomena of widespread unemployment in the society, and financial and administrative corruption rampant in state departments and institutions .

Sadr's leader, Moqtada al-Sadr, called on Friday for the resignation of the government headed by Adel Abdul-Mahdi, a right to Iraqi blood, and went ahead with early elections under the supervision of the United Nations.

The office of Iraq's top cleric, Ali al-Sistani, called on the three authorities in Iraq to take steps leading to "real" reform, in a statement read out by his representative on the protests in Iraq.

LINK

Abadi calls for the date of early elections .. "UNAMI": must stop the killing in Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum