Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Maliki calls MPs to take responsibility and attend the meeting tomorrow I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Maliki calls MPs to take responsibility and attend the meeting tomorrow I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki calls MPs to take responsibility and attend the meeting tomorrow I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Maliki calls MPs to take responsibility and attend the meeting tomorrow I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Maliki calls MPs to take responsibility and attend the meeting tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Maliki calls MPs to take responsibility and attend the meeting tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki calls MPs to take responsibility and attend the meeting tomorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki calls MPs to take responsibility and attend the meeting tomorrow I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki calls MPs to take responsibility and attend the meeting tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki calls MPs to take responsibility and attend the meeting tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki calls MPs to take responsibility and attend the meeting tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki calls MPs to take responsibility and attend the meeting tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki calls MPs to take responsibility and attend the meeting tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki calls MPs to take responsibility and attend the meeting tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki calls MPs to take responsibility and attend the meeting tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki calls MPs to take responsibility and attend the meeting tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Maliki calls MPs to take responsibility and attend the meeting tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Maliki calls MPs to take responsibility and attend the meeting tomorrow I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Maliki calls MPs to take responsibility and attend the meeting tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Maliki calls MPs to take responsibility and attend the meeting tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Maliki calls MPs to take responsibility and attend the meeting tomorrow

2 posters

Go down

Maliki calls MPs to take responsibility and attend the meeting tomorrow Empty Maliki calls MPs to take responsibility and attend the meeting tomorrow

Post by RamblerNash Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:12 am

Maliki calls MPs to take responsibility and attend the meeting tomorrow

Maliki calls MPs to take responsibility and attend the meeting tomorrow Doc-P-320705-637058109628317525

2019-10-04 | 14:30

Head of the State of Law coalition, Mr. Nuri al-Maliki today called on the deputies of parliament to take responsibility and attend to the sessions of the parliament a quorum in order to find legal exits for the demands of peaceful demonstrators.

The following is the text of the invitation:

Bismillahi r-Rahmani r-Rahim

Consistent with the convergence of views and the opening of dialogue between the relevant government bodies and the peaceful popular movement demanded, and in response to the rational reference speech today and the need to respond to the legal demands of the demonstrators and the formation of a higher committee to put corrective touches on the course of the political process and outputs, we call on all political blocs and members of the House of Representatives to Take full responsibility and contribute to meet the demands of the people who elected them and chose them for this task, and mobilize all political forces and tighten the button of serious work and hold sessions of the House of Representatives full quorum to find legal exits In order to respond to the ministries and state institutions to the real popular demands in the provision of services, and that the Council responds to the call of reference and directions of the government and the voice of legitimate demands of the demonstrators, and find quick remedies for the appointment of holders of certificates and the employment of unemployed hands and support farmers and agriculture and private sector projects and address the lack of services and structure

On the other hand, we also call on our protesting children to preserve their demands and not to waste them with the propaganda of those who are riding the popular wave with the support of foreign trumpets whose role has been exposed publicly through campaigns of intimidation and spreading lies. Protesters, and the protection of public and private institutions and property from the hands of the abusers, and to distinguish between the demonstrator for a real demand and those who want to sabotage, killing and destruction.

I pray to God to spare Iraq and the Iraqis all the plot and conspiracy and ask him to reconcile all the government and people to harmony on the supreme national interest and find decent living, security and stability.

Peace, mercy and blessings of God be upon you

LINK

Maliki calls MPs to take responsibility and attend the meeting tomorrow 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Maliki calls MPs to take responsibility and attend the meeting tomorrow Empty Re: Maliki calls MPs to take responsibility and attend the meeting tomorrow

Post by Jayzze Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:46 pm

of cause they might lose there kick backs and auctions if the people have there way
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum