Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Abdul Mahdi commented on Sistani's speech and made a number of pledges I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abdul Mahdi commented on Sistani's speech and made a number of pledges I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Abdul Mahdi commented on Sistani's speech and made a number of pledges I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abdul Mahdi commented on Sistani's speech and made a number of pledges I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Abdul Mahdi commented on Sistani's speech and made a number of pledges I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abdul Mahdi commented on Sistani's speech and made a number of pledges I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abdul Mahdi commented on Sistani's speech and made a number of pledges I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abdul Mahdi commented on Sistani's speech and made a number of pledges I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abdul Mahdi commented on Sistani's speech and made a number of pledges I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abdul Mahdi commented on Sistani's speech and made a number of pledges I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abdul Mahdi commented on Sistani's speech and made a number of pledges I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abdul Mahdi commented on Sistani's speech and made a number of pledges I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abdul Mahdi commented on Sistani's speech and made a number of pledges I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abdul Mahdi commented on Sistani's speech and made a number of pledges I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abdul Mahdi commented on Sistani's speech and made a number of pledges I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abdul Mahdi commented on Sistani's speech and made a number of pledges I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abdul Mahdi commented on Sistani's speech and made a number of pledges I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abdul Mahdi commented on Sistani's speech and made a number of pledges I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abdul Mahdi commented on Sistani's speech and made a number of pledges I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Abdul Mahdi commented on Sistani's speech and made a number of pledges I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Abdul Mahdi commented on Sistani's speech and made a number of pledges

2 posters

Go down

Abdul Mahdi commented on Sistani's speech and made a number of pledges Empty Abdul Mahdi commented on Sistani's speech and made a number of pledges

Post by RamblerNash Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:56 pm

Abdul Mahdi commented on Sistani's speech and made a number of pledges

Abdul Mahdi commented on Sistani's speech and made a number of pledges Hakim-mahdi

2019/10/04 09:51:01

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi announced on Friday his commitment to the initiative of the supreme authority in Najaf to carry out reforms and to consult with the committees formed by them.

Abdul Mahdi said in a statement today that "the government with all its institutions commits itself before God Almighty and the highest religious authority and the authentic Iraqi people to fulfill their duties and provide practical programs and do everything possible in order to alleviate the suffering of citizens and improve public services and provide jobs for the unemployed and away from favoritism in government appointments Complement the files of the accused to manipulate and acquire public funds in preparation for bringing them to justice.

"The government is committed to the highest degree of transparency and wide consultation to submit the names of the committee, as proposed by the Office of the Supreme Religious Authority on August 7, 2015. The definition of the means of operation in line with the sermon."

"The government calls on the legislative and judicial authorities to work together, cooperate and coordinate in their respective competencies and powers to implement the curricula and plans required by all within a clear timetable in order to achieve the required reforms," ​​he said.

The Prime Minister called on the government "the major political forces in the country to cooperate with each other, and therefore with the government, to provide the conditions of reform and all its requirements to move forward according to the approach proposed by the Supreme Religious Authority, which I have long stated, which we all adhere to."

The office of the religious authority Ali al-Sistani called for the formation of a special committee to determine steps to combat corruption and reform.

The representative of the Marjaiya Ahmad Al-Safi read the statement of Sistani's office in the Friday sermon in Karbala, "The Marjaiya office has already proposed in its contact with the responsible authorities on August 7, 2015 in Ezz al-Hirak, the popular demands for reform." From outside the power of those who hold credibility and know high efficiency and complete integrity. "

"This committee is tasked with identifying steps to combat corruption and achieve the desired reform, provided that its members are allowed to be informed of the current situation and to meet with influential actors in the country, especially the representatives of demonstrations in the rest of the provinces to listen to their demands and views," he said.

"If the committee completes its work and determines the required legislative, executive or judicial steps, it will be activated through its legal field, even with the help of popular and reference support," he said.

"This proposal has not been adopted at the time, and the introduction of it at this time may be an appropriate entry point to overcome the current ordeal. In the use of violence and counter-violence in the ongoing protest movement. "

LINK

Abdul Mahdi commented on Sistani's speech and made a number of pledges 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Abdul Mahdi commented on Sistani's speech and made a number of pledges Empty Re: Abdul Mahdi commented on Sistani's speech and made a number of pledges

Post by Jayzze Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:59 pm

mahdi is just a puppet for iran and does what they want. and as for sadr and Sistani both have Iranian blood and just love to run there mouth but never any action. I feel sorry for the people
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum