Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Japanese Ambassador: Our economic support for Iraq is continuing I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Japanese Ambassador: Our economic support for Iraq is continuing I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Japanese Ambassador: Our economic support for Iraq is continuing I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Japanese Ambassador: Our economic support for Iraq is continuing I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Japanese Ambassador: Our economic support for Iraq is continuing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Japanese Ambassador: Our economic support for Iraq is continuing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Japanese Ambassador: Our economic support for Iraq is continuing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Japanese Ambassador: Our economic support for Iraq is continuing I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Japanese Ambassador: Our economic support for Iraq is continuing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Japanese Ambassador: Our economic support for Iraq is continuing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Japanese Ambassador: Our economic support for Iraq is continuing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Japanese Ambassador: Our economic support for Iraq is continuing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Japanese Ambassador: Our economic support for Iraq is continuing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Japanese Ambassador: Our economic support for Iraq is continuing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Japanese Ambassador: Our economic support for Iraq is continuing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Japanese Ambassador: Our economic support for Iraq is continuing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Japanese Ambassador: Our economic support for Iraq is continuing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Japanese Ambassador: Our economic support for Iraq is continuing I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Japanese Ambassador: Our economic support for Iraq is continuing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Japanese Ambassador: Our economic support for Iraq is continuing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Japanese Ambassador: Our economic support for Iraq is continuing

Go down

Japanese Ambassador: Our economic support for Iraq is continuing Empty Japanese Ambassador: Our economic support for Iraq is continuing

Post by claud39 Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:20 am

[size=36][rtl]Japanese Ambassador: Our economic support for Iraq is continuing[/rtl][/size]

Monday 30 September 2019

Japanese Ambassador: Our economic support for Iraq is continuing Alsabaah-19852

Baghdad / Shukran al - Fatlawi

Japanese Ambassador to Iraq Naufumi Hashimoto said that economic relations between the two friendly countries are increasing continuously, stressing at the same time the steady position of his country in support of helping Iraq in all fields, especially economic and security.

Hashimoto said in a statement singled out by "morning": Iraq has a significant and important role in achieving peace in the region, and in this regard continues to cooperate with the Iraqi government in the fields of investment, culture and science alike.

"In 15 years, we have worked with Iraqi friends to help rebuild infrastructure and this cooperation will continue," he said.

Specific time schedule

It is noteworthy that the province of Basra is awaiting the completion of two large projects that will hopefully contribute to solving the water crisis in Basra and cover its needs until the year 2045, and financed by the Japanese loan, which is going within a specific timetable is expected to be completed by the end of October.

Meanwhile, the Japanese ambassador pointed to the completion of the project to rehabilitate the Mussayab thermal plant, which is one of the most important power plants in the country and will have a significant contribution to the production of energy in Iraq, noting that the Japanese government will continue its contribution to the reconstruction and support efforts towards Emaar Electricity Sector.

Reconstruction of liberated areas

With regard to the work of Japanese companies in Iraq and specifically in the reconstruction of the liberated areas, Hashimoto pointed out that "Japan will make great strides in supporting Iraq, especially after the regions have witnessed a remarkable security stability."

Visa for Iraqis

Regarding the issuance of a visa for Iraqis to Japan for the first time from Baghdad after it was issued from the Jordanian capital Amman, the Japanese ambassador expressed his happiness to increase the demand for the visa, saying that this will strengthen relations between the two friendly peoples.

He pointed out that "most Iraqis have no idea about many places to visit in several areas of Japan, so the embassy will provide the necessary information for Iraqi tourism companies accredited in Baghdad .. The aim is to strengthen communication between the two countries in order to expand cooperation at various levels ".

It is noteworthy that the Japanese Embassy in Baghdad, on the occasion of the eightieth anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between the two countries, recently organized the eleventh joint academic meeting at the Embassy of Japan, and witnessed the presentation of the results of recent academic events in the field of economy, education and archeology, to strengthen communication between professors and institutions in both countries to expand Scope of cooperation
 Intellectual.

http://alsabaah.iq/14590/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A-%D8%AF-%D8%B9%D9%85-%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%85%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B5%D9%84
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Japanese Ambassador: Our economic support for Iraq is continuing Empty The Embassy of the Republic of Iraq in Tokyo holds a seminar on the history and civilization of Iraq and on the Iraqi-Japanese relations

Post by claud39 Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:39 am

[size=34]The Embassy of the Republic of Iraq in Tokyo holds a seminar on the history and civilization of Iraq and on the Iraqi-Japanese relations[/size]

29/09/2019

Japanese Ambassador: Our economic support for Iraq is continuing 3-2-768x576

The Embassy of the Republic of Iraq in Tokyo held a seminar on the history and civilization of Iraq and on the Iraqi-Japanese relations in cooperation with the Japanese International Cooperation Agency (JICA), on the occasion of the 80th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between Iraq and Japan. In the presence of a number of representatives of diplomatic missions in Japan, representatives of Japanese companies, and former Japanese Ambassador to Iraq, Mr. Fumio Iwai, and a large number of Japanese interested in Iraqi civilization.

The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to Tokyo, Khalil Ismail Al-Moussawi, delivered a speech in which he welcomed the attendees, wishing Japan-Iraq relations further progress and prosperity. The experience of Japanese companies in Iraq, which began since the sixties of the last century, makes them participate smoothly in Iraqi projects without hindrance, where more than 28 vital strategic projects are funded by Japan since 2003 and this indicator Li said the two countries are moving towards activating economic partnership.

On the level of academic exchanges, the two countries have succeeded in the past few years in signing several memorandums of understanding and cooperation for academic and research exchange between Baghdad University, Mustansiriya University and a number of Japanese universities. And openness to the Japanese language and culture in Iraq. Professor Oguchi of the University of Kokushikan, the Center for the Study of Ancient Iraq, also gave an important and influential lecture on some of Nimrod's treasures in the historic city of Mosul, which was admired by the audience.

Japanese Ambassador: Our economic support for Iraq is continuing 4-1-768x576-1

https://www.mofa.gov.iq/2019/09/?p=4631
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum