Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
{Market Research}: We seek to protect the national product and reduce import I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
{Market Research}: We seek to protect the national product and reduce import I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
{Market Research}: We seek to protect the national product and reduce import I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
{Market Research}: We seek to protect the national product and reduce import I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
{Market Research}: We seek to protect the national product and reduce import I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
{Market Research}: We seek to protect the national product and reduce import I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
{Market Research}: We seek to protect the national product and reduce import I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
{Market Research}: We seek to protect the national product and reduce import I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
{Market Research}: We seek to protect the national product and reduce import I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
{Market Research}: We seek to protect the national product and reduce import I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
{Market Research}: We seek to protect the national product and reduce import I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
{Market Research}: We seek to protect the national product and reduce import I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
{Market Research}: We seek to protect the national product and reduce import I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
{Market Research}: We seek to protect the national product and reduce import I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
{Market Research}: We seek to protect the national product and reduce import I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
{Market Research}: We seek to protect the national product and reduce import I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
{Market Research}: We seek to protect the national product and reduce import I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
{Market Research}: We seek to protect the national product and reduce import I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
{Market Research}: We seek to protect the national product and reduce import I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
{Market Research}: We seek to protect the national product and reduce import I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

{Market Research}: We seek to protect the national product and reduce import

Go down

{Market Research}: We seek to protect the national product and reduce import Empty {Market Research}: We seek to protect the national product and reduce import

Post by claud39 Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:18 am

[size=36][rtl]{Market Research}: We seek to protect the national product and reduce import[/rtl][/size]

Monday 30 September 2019

{Market Research}: We seek to protect the national product and reduce import Alsabaah-19850

Baghdad / Suha Sheikhly

Director of the Center for "Market Research and Consumer Protection" Dr. Yahya Kamal Khalil Al-Bayati said that "the role of the Center is to protect the national product .. What will make the Iraqi economy recover, as well as solving the problems of poor importer," stressing that "dependence on the national product away from the importer is not sober It will save labor and reduce unemployment. "

He explained in a statement to "morning" that "the Center will hold an international conference for consumer protection in December next with international participation, and we are in cooperation with the ministries, our preparations to participate and provide their research and visions in the protection of Iraqi consumer." He concluded by saying that the process is complementary between the community and the market research center and consumer, "he added," When the national product is popular in the market we will have eliminated the cases of corruption that occur in the border ports Of. "

He added, "recently held a workshop entitled (the role of regulators in border points) with the participation of standardization and quality control of the Ministry of Planning and the Customs Authority and the Ministry of Agriculture and the polling unit in the Center."

He explained, "6 lectures were highlighted highlighting the decision of the Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers on the prevention of imported materials and support the national product and up to consumer protection," stressing that "these operations can not be carried out without control of customs and border outlets, since controlling them means supporting the national product He pointed out that "the participating parties will summarize their work as a control role in the border outlets, which number more than 23 outlets."

Safe consumption

Al-Bayati said that "the workshop came up with a set of recommendations calling for awareness of the Iraqi consumer, and the need to rely on the national product for consumption 

He pointed out that "through workshops, seminars and intensive meetings that we conduct based on the results of our surveys, we find that the citizen is finding the national product safer for health of the importer and that this product within the standards of quality control." In the face of the entry of any poor product to Iraq, "pointing out that" Iraq consumes 8 billion eggs a year at a time when we find our national product is a million eggs 
Al-Bayati called for "activating the work of a single window that will stand in the face of corruption, because directing the work of staff from all departments would attract more investments to 
Country. "

Programs of the Center

“Our annual program included several workshops, an international conference, as well as a scientific symposium that will discuss the problem of water pollution in cooperation with the Ministry of Health and Environment, which has a major role in reducing 

He pointed out that "other seminars represent the future vision on how to improve the quality of health services in Iraq, which depends on the benefit of modern science and technology," explaining that the center will hold a seminar on the effective role of the executive and judicial bodies in the protection of consumer rights, and laws established to protect Consumer and ways to apply them to benefit. "

He stressed that "the center's program expands in quantity and quality based on the needs of society and the market," noting that "these efforts come to protect the Iraqi consumer through workshops to invest the potential of youth and eliminate unemployment in order to achieve peace
 Community. "

http://alsabaah.iq/14592/%D8%A8%D8%AD%D9%88%D8%AB-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%82-%D9%86%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%89-%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%AC-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B7%D9%86%D9%8A-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%AF-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AF
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum