Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
ACWA Power signs a memorandum to promote energy research in Iraq I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
ACWA Power signs a memorandum to promote energy research in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
ACWA Power signs a memorandum to promote energy research in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
ACWA Power signs a memorandum to promote energy research in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
ACWA Power signs a memorandum to promote energy research in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
ACWA Power signs a memorandum to promote energy research in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
ACWA Power signs a memorandum to promote energy research in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
ACWA Power signs a memorandum to promote energy research in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
ACWA Power signs a memorandum to promote energy research in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
ACWA Power signs a memorandum to promote energy research in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
ACWA Power signs a memorandum to promote energy research in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
ACWA Power signs a memorandum to promote energy research in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
ACWA Power signs a memorandum to promote energy research in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
ACWA Power signs a memorandum to promote energy research in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
ACWA Power signs a memorandum to promote energy research in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
ACWA Power signs a memorandum to promote energy research in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
ACWA Power signs a memorandum to promote energy research in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
ACWA Power signs a memorandum to promote energy research in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
ACWA Power signs a memorandum to promote energy research in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
ACWA Power signs a memorandum to promote energy research in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

ACWA Power signs a memorandum to promote energy research in Iraq

Go down

ACWA Power signs a memorandum to promote energy research in Iraq Empty ACWA Power signs a memorandum to promote energy research in Iraq

Post by claud39 Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:04 am

ACWA Power signs a memorandum to promote energy research in Iraq

25/09/2019

ACWA Power signs a memorandum to promote energy research in Iraq 17307

Economy News - Baghdad

ACWA Power, a Saudi company specializing in the development and operation of power generation and water desalination plants, has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Iraq Energy Institute.

"The memorandum aims to strengthen cooperation frameworks in research development projects and strengthen capacity building programs, which will contribute to the optimal development of the energy sector in the Republic of Iraq," ACWA Power said in a statement on Wednesday.
"The MoU is a bridge to further alliances between ACWA Power and Iraq's energy players," said ACWA Power chairman.

"The MoU marks a solid start to a productive and mutually beneficial relationship based on knowledge sharing and optimal energy utilization between Saudi Arabia and Iraq," Mohammed Abunayyan added.

The MoU includes the commitment of ACWA Power and the Iraq Energy Institute to participate in the events of both parties, workshops and activities, as well as the exchange of experiences of consultants and senior management teams in events and forums.

The partnership facilitates technical dialogues and knowledge exchanges with a view to devising solutions to the challenges facing the region in the energy and water sectors, and to improve the investor community between the public and private sectors in Iraq.

The memorandum of understanding was signed by Yasar Al-Maliki, Director General of the Iraq Energy Institute, and Mohammed Fata Nahhas, Director of Business Development at ACWA Power.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17879
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum