Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Will Trump win the Nobel Peace Prize 2019? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Will Trump win the Nobel Peace Prize 2019? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Will Trump win the Nobel Peace Prize 2019? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Will Trump win the Nobel Peace Prize 2019? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Will Trump win the Nobel Peace Prize 2019? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Will Trump win the Nobel Peace Prize 2019? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Will Trump win the Nobel Peace Prize 2019? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Will Trump win the Nobel Peace Prize 2019? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Will Trump win the Nobel Peace Prize 2019? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Will Trump win the Nobel Peace Prize 2019? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Will Trump win the Nobel Peace Prize 2019? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Will Trump win the Nobel Peace Prize 2019? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Will Trump win the Nobel Peace Prize 2019? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Will Trump win the Nobel Peace Prize 2019? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Will Trump win the Nobel Peace Prize 2019? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Will Trump win the Nobel Peace Prize 2019? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Will Trump win the Nobel Peace Prize 2019? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Will Trump win the Nobel Peace Prize 2019? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Will Trump win the Nobel Peace Prize 2019? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Will Trump win the Nobel Peace Prize 2019? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Will Trump win the Nobel Peace Prize 2019?

2 posters

Go down

Will Trump win the Nobel Peace Prize 2019? Empty Will Trump win the Nobel Peace Prize 2019?

Post by claud39 Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:10 am

Will Trump win the Nobel Peace Prize 2019?

24/09/2019

Will Trump win the Nobel Peace Prize 2019? 98da8c67d39f7133a01b8d7542902415

Clackamsh Press / Continue

Former US President Barack Obama won the Nobel Prize in 2009 "due to extraordinary efforts to support global diplomacy," Fox News reported.

Now, ten years on, and although some say Obama's policy has not worked so well, Trump's argument comes with a number of arguments.

Previous winners nominated Trump

Former winners of the Global Prize commented on Trump's chances of winning it, including Juan Manuel Santos, the former President of Colombia, who won the award in 2016, after arranging a landmark peace agreement with the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC), a decades-old violent group in the country.

"I think there's a lot that can and should happen," Santos said. So far, superficial messages have been sent to the world, but we do not see real progress. "We need to see more complete progress."

However, he acknowledged the importance of Trump's "bold steps" and his pursuit of personal relationships even with adversaries, such as North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, according to Fox News, Monday, September 23, 2019.

"These are very important steps," he said sarcastically. "Leaders are human beings, and if they have good understanding and kind of sympathy, it makes negotiations much easier."
But Trump, who served as Northern Ireland's prime minister from 1998 to 2002 and won the Peace Prize in 1998 for his efforts to find a peaceful solution to the conflict in Northern Ireland, did not rule out Trump's victory.

“Trump will do what he wants to do and what he thinks is the best,” he said. The Norwegian Nobel Committee operates on the basis of the nominations it receives. Some who deserve to win it never got it. It is important to remember that (in the case of North Korea) it is not just a party that says nice things, but a party that exerts pressure. "It's better to do it in a way that minimizes damage as much as possible."

South Korean President Moon J-In believes Trump “deserves the award,” according to his office, earlier this month (February 2019).

Moon has praised Trump ever since. "If President Trump succeeds in ending the last remaining Cold War conflict, it would be a great achievement to be dug into the record of world history," Moon said in a statement on February 25.

Earlier this year, it was reported that not only Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe nominated Trump, but also at least two Norwegian lawmakers, for his work on "positive developments on the Korean Peninsula" and easing tensions with Kim.

Trump expressed his eligibility for the Nobel Prize, and said in early February 2019 that Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe had personally handed him the "most beautiful version" of his nomination speech for opening talks with the North Korean leader.

Abe did not confirm or deny the story, although government officials - whose names were not disclosed - told local media that the Japanese prime minister had already delivered a nomination letter last year (2018).

The Norwegian Nobel Committee, which selects the Peace Prize winners each year, did not respond to a request for further comments, but the general rule is that the committee does not disclose the names of candidates until 50 years later.

Hours ago, Trump said on the sidelines of the UN General Assembly in New York: "I can get the Nobel Peace Prize for many things I have done if you give it honestly and fairly, but this is not the case," according to the newspaper "Le Figaro" French.

Kim Bab's friendship with Noble

After the Singapore Summit in 2018 and the 2019 Hanoi Summit, Trump promoted himself as deserving of this award for establishing peace with America's arch-enemy, North Korea, and preventing him from war.

Trump said he took "bold steps" and sought personal ties even with adversaries such as North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un.

"This is very important," he said. "Leaders are human beings. If they have good chemistry and some kind of sympathy, it makes negotiations much easier."

“Given the fact that people here in Washington, DC, just two years ago were calculating the prospect of a nuclear war between the United States and North Korea, I would like to say that Trump has been made,” said Harry Kazianis, director of Korean studies at the National Interstate Center. "Great progress."

What Trump did was to "effectively stop Kim Jong-un, at the end of a decades-long process, of acquiring a nuclear weapon that could strike the US homeland, by banning North Korea's self-imposed tests," Casianis said.

He argued that while some argue that this is not an achievement, “we must remember that it was a threat. North Korea was capable of striking America with nuclear warheads, raising tensions. So, for this alone, Trump deserves tremendous praise. ''

“If Barack Obama gets the Nobel Prize and he has done nothing, I say President Trump deserves two awards for real results on the North Korean issue. There is no reason why Trump should not be nominated given that he was able to avoid a nuclear war with North Korea, which in 2017 was a very real possibility. ''

Trump appeared to be overwhelmed when former US President Barack Obama won the prize in 2009. “They gave it to Obama! He doesn't even know why they gave it to him. He was there for 15 seconds and was awarded the Nobel Prize. He said, "Oh my God, why did you get it ?!" As for me, I probably won't realize it.

According to former South African President Frederick Willem de Klerk, the 1993 Nobel Peace Prize winner and Nelson Mandela, for their efforts to end apartheid, such summits would yield "good ideas" but "implementation is very difficult."

The selection process includes the creation of a shortlist to be evaluated by the Nobel Committee, composed of "permanent advisers," as well as international experts from Norway and abroad.

The final decision is made at the last session, usually in early October. This year, the winner will be announced on October 11, while the award ceremony will take place in December.

https://glgamesh.com/archives/109102
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Will Trump win the Nobel Peace Prize 2019? Empty Re: Will Trump win the Nobel Peace Prize 2019?

Post by oldmanskull Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:14 am

POS

oldmanskull

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum