Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Central Bank announces amendments to the controls on the declaration of funds entering and leaving Iraq I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Central Bank announces amendments to the controls on the declaration of funds entering and leaving Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Central Bank announces amendments to the controls on the declaration of funds entering and leaving Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Central Bank announces amendments to the controls on the declaration of funds entering and leaving Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Central Bank announces amendments to the controls on the declaration of funds entering and leaving Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Central Bank announces amendments to the controls on the declaration of funds entering and leaving Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Central Bank announces amendments to the controls on the declaration of funds entering and leaving Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Central Bank announces amendments to the controls on the declaration of funds entering and leaving Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Central Bank announces amendments to the controls on the declaration of funds entering and leaving Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Central Bank announces amendments to the controls on the declaration of funds entering and leaving Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Central Bank announces amendments to the controls on the declaration of funds entering and leaving Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Central Bank announces amendments to the controls on the declaration of funds entering and leaving Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Central Bank announces amendments to the controls on the declaration of funds entering and leaving Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Central Bank announces amendments to the controls on the declaration of funds entering and leaving Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Central Bank announces amendments to the controls on the declaration of funds entering and leaving Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Central Bank announces amendments to the controls on the declaration of funds entering and leaving Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Central Bank announces amendments to the controls on the declaration of funds entering and leaving Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Central Bank announces amendments to the controls on the declaration of funds entering and leaving Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Central Bank announces amendments to the controls on the declaration of funds entering and leaving Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Central Bank announces amendments to the controls on the declaration of funds entering and leaving Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The Central Bank announces amendments to the controls on the declaration of funds entering and leaving Iraq

3 posters

Go down

The Central Bank announces amendments to the controls on the declaration of funds entering and leaving Iraq Empty The Central Bank announces amendments to the controls on the declaration of funds entering and leaving Iraq

Post by claud39 Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:58 am

The Central Bank announces amendments to the controls on the declaration of funds entering and leaving Iraq

September 24, 2019

The Central Bank announces amendments to the controls on the declaration of funds entering and leaving Iraq News-156932081650118

For the sake of the Central Bank of Iraq to clarify the instructions and regulations for the declaration of funds entering and leaving across the Iraqi border.

The Central Bank of Iraq / Council for Combating Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism,
 would like to announce the first amendment to the rules for the declaration of funds when they are entered or taken out across the Iraqi borders, published in the Iraqi Fact Sheet No. 4551 dated 19/8/2019, before they enter into force in February 2020, to spare citizens and travelers legal accountability for the irregularities stipulated in those controls during the transfer of funds across the border .

Central Bank of Iraq
information Office
2019/9/24

»  For the first amendment to the regulations permit funds No. ( 1 ) for the year ( 2019 ) ... Click here

https://cbi.iq/static/uploads/up/file-156932078821707.pdf

https://cbi.iq/news/view/1292
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Central Bank announces amendments to the controls on the declaration of funds entering and leaving Iraq Empty The Central Bank announces amendments to the rules governing the authorization of incoming and outgoing funds

Post by claud39 Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:05 am

The Central Bank announces amendments to the rules governing the authorization of incoming and outgoing funds

24/09/2019

The Central Bank announces amendments to the controls on the declaration of funds entering and leaving Iraq 256-1

Kalkamsh Press / Baghdad

The Central Bank of Iraq issued a statement confirming its keenness to clarify the instructions and regulations for the declaration of funds entering and leaving across the Iraqi border.

He said in a statement that “the Central Bank of Iraq / Council for Combating Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism /, would like to announce the first amendment to the controls on the declaration of funds when they are entered or taken out across the Iraqi border, published in the Iraqi newspaper Al-Waqa'e'e number (4551) on 19/8/2019. Prior to its entry into force in February 2020, citizens and travelers are to be held accountable for violations of these controls during the transboundary movement of funds.

For the text of the First Amendment, please visit the CBI website

Press here
https://cbi.iq/news/view/1292
https://glgamesh.com/archives/109115
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Central Bank announces amendments to the controls on the declaration of funds entering and leaving Iraq Empty Re: The Central Bank announces amendments to the controls on the declaration of funds entering and leaving Iraq

Post by browneyes8011 Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:46 am

Here is the full text of that document....

On the basis of the provisions of paragraph (IV) of article (?) And the provisions of articles (4; *) and (e) of the Law on Combating
Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing No. (4) of 2015 7: We issued the following controls:
No. (1) for the year 2015?
The first amendment of the rules for the declaration of funds when they are entered and taken out across the border
No. (1) for the year 2011
1. Add the following to paragraph (5) of the controls.
(C) The customs authorities shall have the power to inspect persons and inspect their luggage for verification
The information that is declared when verifying or suspecting a false statement or case
Failure to declare or in case of suspicion that the funds being transferred are non-funds
Legitimate.
"- The following shall be added to the controls and paragraph (8) shall have:
7 Amounts allowed to enter or remove them to and from the territory of the Republic of Iraq;
following:-
A Amounts below (10,000) (ten thousand US dollars) or equivalent in other currencies
Without declaring it.

B) Amounts exceeding (10,000) ten thousand US Dollars (to 100,000)
(Twenty thousand US dollars), provided that the statement is a termination with the need to show support
The purpose of entering or taking out such amounts; in the absence of supporting documents
The traveler shall submit an undertaking to bring such documents after (0) days from the date of the permit.

C - It is prohibited to enter or remove amounts exceeding (3,000) (twenty thousand US dollars) or
Equivalent in other currencies. The process of entering or removing such amounts shall be through
Financial institutions confined.

D - It is prohibited to enter or remove amounts exceeding (10001000) (million Iraqi dinars) even
The amount will be seized and legal action will be taken.

These controls shall be implemented five months after their publication in the Official Gazette.

Ali Mohsen Ismail
Chairman of the Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Council
Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq Agency

browneyes8011

Back to top Go down

The Central Bank announces amendments to the controls on the declaration of funds entering and leaving Iraq Empty Re: The Central Bank announces amendments to the controls on the declaration of funds entering and leaving Iraq

Post by claud39 Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:25 pm

browneyes8011 wrote:Here is the full text of that document....

On the basis of the provisions of paragraph (IV) of article (?) And the provisions of articles (4; *) and (e) of the Law on Combating
Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing No. (4) of 2015 7: We issued the following controls:
No. (1) for the year 2015?
The first amendment of the rules for the declaration of funds when they are entered and taken out across the border
No. (1) for the year 2011
1. Add the following to paragraph (5) of the controls.
(C) The customs authorities shall have the power to inspect persons and inspect their luggage for verification
The information that is declared when verifying or suspecting a false statement or case
Failure to declare or in case of suspicion that the funds being transferred are non-funds
Legitimate.
"- The following shall be added to the controls and paragraph (8) shall have:
7 Amounts allowed to enter or remove them to and from the territory of the Republic of Iraq;
following:-
A Amounts below (10,000) (ten thousand US dollars) or equivalent in other currencies
Without declaring it.

B) Amounts exceeding (10,000) ten thousand US Dollars (to 100,000)
(Twenty thousand US dollars), provided that the statement is a termination with the need to show support
The purpose of entering or taking out such amounts; in the absence of supporting documents
The traveler shall submit an undertaking to bring such documents after (0) days from the date of the permit.

C - It is prohibited to enter or remove amounts exceeding (3,000) (twenty thousand US dollars) or
Equivalent in other currencies. The process of entering or removing such amounts shall be through
Financial institutions confined.

D - It is prohibited to enter or remove amounts exceeding (10001000) (million Iraqi dinars) even
The amount will be seized and legal action will be taken.

These controls shall be implemented five months after their publication in the Official Gazette.

Ali Mohsen Ismail
Chairman of the Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Council
Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq Agency

ayestu

Thank you very much, some PDF that I send I am not able to translate it, thank you for your help, good day to you, and members of the forum !!

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by browneyes8011 Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:38 pm

Claud,  I use this..  http://www.i2ocr.com/free-online-arabic-ocr  Do a screenshot first, then upload the picture file.  Copy the extracted text and then good old google translate!  Hope it helps!

browneyes8011

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:52 pm

browneyes8011 wrote:Claud,  I use this..  http://www.i2ocr.com/free-online-arabic-ocr  Do a screenshot first, then upload the picture file.  Copy the extracted text and then good old google translate!  Hope it helps!

WOW !! Thank you for your help, I did not know this site, said I'm not the best on the internet, as they say, I'm almost a beginner in computer science, in the next news I'll try to send you the translations of the PDFs that I will find, thank you again, good evening to you, as well as the members of the forum, and especially let's be positive now all that leads for a nice change with iraq, especially with their return on the international !! really a matter of time !!

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by browneyes8011 Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:21 pm

No problem!  Let me know if you need any help with the process.

browneyes8011

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:38 pm

I wasn't aware of that site either.   Thanks !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by browneyes8011 Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:50 pm

No problem!  Let me know if you have any problems with it.

browneyes8011

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:49 am

browneyes8011 wrote:No problem!  Let me know if you have any problems with it.

Thank you for your help, and I'm sure I'll need your help with that, as I mentioned, I'm not a professional on the internet, and it's fun to read what is said about the PDF with their new thanks again and have a good day to all members of the forum !!

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum