Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
MarkZ: "We have gotten many solid reports of zim swaps yesterday" 9/20/19 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ: "We have gotten many solid reports of zim swaps yesterday" 9/20/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "We have gotten many solid reports of zim swaps yesterday" 9/20/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ: "We have gotten many solid reports of zim swaps yesterday" 9/20/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "We have gotten many solid reports of zim swaps yesterday" 9/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "We have gotten many solid reports of zim swaps yesterday" 9/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "We have gotten many solid reports of zim swaps yesterday" 9/20/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "We have gotten many solid reports of zim swaps yesterday" 9/20/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "We have gotten many solid reports of zim swaps yesterday" 9/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "We have gotten many solid reports of zim swaps yesterday" 9/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "We have gotten many solid reports of zim swaps yesterday" 9/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "We have gotten many solid reports of zim swaps yesterday" 9/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "We have gotten many solid reports of zim swaps yesterday" 9/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "We have gotten many solid reports of zim swaps yesterday" 9/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "We have gotten many solid reports of zim swaps yesterday" 9/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "We have gotten many solid reports of zim swaps yesterday" 9/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "We have gotten many solid reports of zim swaps yesterday" 9/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "We have gotten many solid reports of zim swaps yesterday" 9/20/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "We have gotten many solid reports of zim swaps yesterday" 9/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "We have gotten many solid reports of zim swaps yesterday" 9/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

MarkZ: "We have gotten many solid reports of zim swaps yesterday" 9/20/19

2 posters

Go down

MarkZ: "We have gotten many solid reports of zim swaps yesterday" 9/20/19 Empty MarkZ: "We have gotten many solid reports of zim swaps yesterday" 9/20/19

Post by RamblerNash Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:29 pm

MZ: Today is one of those days that we will be watching closely.

MZ: We have gotten many solid reports of zim swaps yesterday. They have spendable, useable money……Banks would not pay out this money if we were not really close. Banks don’t go out on a limb without a guarantee of return or profit.

MZ: Reno is still really quiet……rumors that 800 numbers could come out today through tomorrow.

MZ: Folks in Zurich are expecting funding today 

MZ: I am staying close to home today. 

Q: Will Canada get a VAT tax as well?

MZ: We are hearing that…..of course we wont know exactly what happens with taxes until it actually happens.

Member:  I hear if you leave the principle alone, it will not be taxed. The taxable income will be the interest you withdraw.

MZ: We are hearing delivery of packages could happen at any time….I wouldn’t be surprised to get a call from anyone hearing that their doorbell just rang with a delivery.

Mod:  FEMA SAYS THERE WILL BE AN EMERGENCY ALERT TODAY BETWEEN 2:10 & 2:18 PM

Member: The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), in coordination with the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), will conduct a nationwide test of the Emergency Alert System (EAS) and Wireless Emergency Alerts (WEA) on September 20th. The emergency communications drill will begin at 2:18 p.m. EDT through 2:20 p.m. EDT. Every cell phone in the US will receive a text message from President Trump.

Member:  he POTUS emergency broadcast will be from 2:18 to 2:20

Mr. Michael Cottrell joined the call at about minute 16:00.  He talks about the history of how this reset started decades ago….does a Q&A .about the repo loans from the Fed, derivatives, the gold treaty, debt forgiveness, currency parity plus a lot more…..
About minute 38:00

MZ: Many people are asking about the 275 billion the Fed has sunk into the overnight lending markets  this week . It has been reported they paid out 53 billion one night, 75 billion the next night, in total about 275 billion just to keep the banks afloat with liquidity. What are your thoughts on this?

Mr.C:  Basically the banks are not liquid and My thoughts are they anticipating this revaluation…this reset is about to happen. They have commited to all this outlay of cash and they are cash strapped…they have no cash. What they have done is they have gone to the FMOC….The repos…The Fed has the security. Its an exchange of one form of value for another and gives the banks cash on their balance sheets to take care of their needs. 

Mr.C: I see this as the banks have no cash that they need to pay out for the exchanges. So they hit the Fed up for cash to pay us…to pay out so it’s not on their balance sheets…it’s on the Fed’s.  They have been hitting the Fed for the last 3 days and I feel they will hit them up for more so they can pay out all the SKR’s and contract needs. It’s another way to force the issue.

MZ: wow

Mr. C: The banks need the money…..they need the cash…They are forcing the Fed to go to zero . Trump is talking about lowering those interest rates constantly.

Q: If the Fed is loaning out cash to the repo funds….isn’t that fiat money  and not asset backed….and making them just tread water right now?

Mr.C: Absolutely

Member:  DINAR is Trump's Secret Weapon to end the currency devaluation trade wars, fast track the inevitable failure of fiat & initiate GOLD backed Quantum Financial System (QFS)

DeeGrose:  https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/no-time-pannick-yet

DeeGrose:  https://www.zerohedge.com/political/reinharts-rant-jay-powells-policy-path-will-get-trump-re-elected

DeeGrose:  https://schiffgold.com/key-gold-news/fed-runs-repo-operations-is-it-baby-stepping-toward-qe/

MarkZ: "We have gotten many solid reports of zim swaps yesterday" 9/20/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

MarkZ: "We have gotten many solid reports of zim swaps yesterday" 9/20/19 Empty Re: MarkZ: "We have gotten many solid reports of zim swaps yesterday" 9/20/19

Post by Captain259 Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:25 pm

===WELCOME TO RENO----MARKZ, TONY, RAY, FRANKIE26, JEFF AND ALL THE BULLSHITTERS=======IT'S SATURDAY AND WE ARE STILL SITTING HERE WITH SORE ASSES===IT'S ONLY BEEN 13 YEARS LISTENING TO ALL THIS CRAP=====I THINK THE CHOIRS OF ALL BROTHERS AND SISTERS SHOULD SING====O TONY,==O RAY, O MARKZ, O FRANKIE26, O 610----TOGETHER----FOR ALL THESE YEARS===AMEN===YOU HAVE PROMISED THAT THIS DINAR WAS GOING TO RV===ALL SAID AMEN===WELL WE ARE STILL SITTING HERE WITH THE SAME OLD BULLSHIT===IT IS CLOSE===I'M GOING TO ENJOY MY WEEKEND=====I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOURS====THAT IS THE BULLSHIT WEEKEND==AFTER WEEKEND AFTER WEEKEND==AND DAY AFTER DAY===WELL WE ARE GETTING FED UP WITH IT===STOP STEALING FROM THE ELDERLY AND START TELLING THE TRUTH====YOU SCREWED EVERY PERSON YOU COULD====YOU ALL ARE A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT ARTIST====I BET BY MONDAY==OUR HANDS WILL STILL BE STILL BE HOLDING OUR ASS---YOU SHOULD ALL BE IN JAIL==AN THE CHOIR SAID===AMEN AND AMEN==========IT'S ALL BULLSHIT====THE DINAR IS TOILET PAPER=======TONY HAS SAID IT WAS HE WHO MADE THE DEAL FOR TNT===YOU KNOW HE IS FULL OF SHIT====

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum