Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The central monetary and economic policies have strengthened the government's economic resilience in the face of the toughest conditions I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The central monetary and economic policies have strengthened the government's economic resilience in the face of the toughest conditions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The central monetary and economic policies have strengthened the government's economic resilience in the face of the toughest conditions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The central monetary and economic policies have strengthened the government's economic resilience in the face of the toughest conditions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The central monetary and economic policies have strengthened the government's economic resilience in the face of the toughest conditions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The central monetary and economic policies have strengthened the government's economic resilience in the face of the toughest conditions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The central monetary and economic policies have strengthened the government's economic resilience in the face of the toughest conditions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The central monetary and economic policies have strengthened the government's economic resilience in the face of the toughest conditions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The central monetary and economic policies have strengthened the government's economic resilience in the face of the toughest conditions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The central monetary and economic policies have strengthened the government's economic resilience in the face of the toughest conditions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The central monetary and economic policies have strengthened the government's economic resilience in the face of the toughest conditions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The central monetary and economic policies have strengthened the government's economic resilience in the face of the toughest conditions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The central monetary and economic policies have strengthened the government's economic resilience in the face of the toughest conditions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The central monetary and economic policies have strengthened the government's economic resilience in the face of the toughest conditions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The central monetary and economic policies have strengthened the government's economic resilience in the face of the toughest conditions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The central monetary and economic policies have strengthened the government's economic resilience in the face of the toughest conditions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The central monetary and economic policies have strengthened the government's economic resilience in the face of the toughest conditions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The central monetary and economic policies have strengthened the government's economic resilience in the face of the toughest conditions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The central monetary and economic policies have strengthened the government's economic resilience in the face of the toughest conditions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The central monetary and economic policies have strengthened the government's economic resilience in the face of the toughest conditions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The central monetary and economic policies have strengthened the government's economic resilience in the face of the toughest conditions

Go down

The central monetary and economic policies have strengthened the government's economic resilience in the face of the toughest conditions Empty The central monetary and economic policies have strengthened the government's economic resilience in the face of the toughest conditions

Post by claud39 Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:48 pm

The central monetary and economic policies have strengthened the government's economic resilience in the face of the toughest conditions

17/09/2019

The central monetary and economic policies have strengthened the government's economic resilience in the face of the toughest conditions 5187

Samir al-Nasiri

Iraq's foreign currency reserves reached $ 87 billion after the government's $ 13 billion reserves were added to the Central Bank's reserves, a positive indication of Iraq's economic resilience in the face of economic crises in the most difficult circumstances. 

From this, we note that what has been achieved comes mainly to the exceptional efforts made by the Central Bank during the years of economic and financial crisis in supporting the national economy and securing the limits of 16 billion dollars to the state treasury to overcome the difficult conditions suffered by our country. When the Ministry of Finance takes advantage of the rise in oil prices and repay the $ 16 billion dues of the Central Bank owed by the government and thus the total reserves of the Central Bank and government reserves will be around $ 100 billion, especially if we expect to continue Oil to rise.

The follower and competent is well aware that to reach this rate of foreign reserves is the Central Bank to follow the investment policies safe, which strengthened the credit standing internationally and restore confidence in the Iraqi economy and international banking relations.

Underscoring the safety and success of the Bank 's strategy for the years ( [url=tel:%D9%A2%D9%A0%D9%A1%D9%A6%E2%80%90%D9%A2%D9%A0%D9%A2%D9%A0]2016-2020[/url] ) achieved .ho achievements in financing activity and activate the initiative to finance small and medium enterprises and raise the ceiling on loans to one billion dinars for each project within the objectives of the initiator e in the revitalization of the economic cycle and support the implementation of the objectives of the government curriculum in the fourth axis (Strengthening the economy) by achieving the objective of development banks as a goal of development.

Therefore, the Bank is currently working on initiating the syndicated Islamic finance for public and private banks. In addition, the implementation of community initiatives from the Tamkeen Fund will enable the effective national experience in integrating the banking sector with society and achieving the objective of social and economic banks.

The clear evidence, which can never be covered, is the continuation and stability of the exchange rate over two years and maintaining the inflation rate of less than 2%. It now facilitates the strengthening of the economy and banks for development.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17782
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum