Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq signs a memorandum of principles for the establishment of the island industrial territorial waters with a Dutch company I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq signs a memorandum of principles for the establishment of the island industrial territorial waters with a Dutch company I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq signs a memorandum of principles for the establishment of the island industrial territorial waters with a Dutch company I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq signs a memorandum of principles for the establishment of the island industrial territorial waters with a Dutch company I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq signs a memorandum of principles for the establishment of the island industrial territorial waters with a Dutch company I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq signs a memorandum of principles for the establishment of the island industrial territorial waters with a Dutch company I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq signs a memorandum of principles for the establishment of the island industrial territorial waters with a Dutch company I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq signs a memorandum of principles for the establishment of the island industrial territorial waters with a Dutch company I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq signs a memorandum of principles for the establishment of the island industrial territorial waters with a Dutch company I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq signs a memorandum of principles for the establishment of the island industrial territorial waters with a Dutch company I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq signs a memorandum of principles for the establishment of the island industrial territorial waters with a Dutch company I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq signs a memorandum of principles for the establishment of the island industrial territorial waters with a Dutch company I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq signs a memorandum of principles for the establishment of the island industrial territorial waters with a Dutch company I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq signs a memorandum of principles for the establishment of the island industrial territorial waters with a Dutch company I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq signs a memorandum of principles for the establishment of the island industrial territorial waters with a Dutch company I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq signs a memorandum of principles for the establishment of the island industrial territorial waters with a Dutch company I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq signs a memorandum of principles for the establishment of the island industrial territorial waters with a Dutch company I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq signs a memorandum of principles for the establishment of the island industrial territorial waters with a Dutch company I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Iraq signs a memorandum of principles for the establishment of the island industrial territorial waters with a Dutch company I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Iraq signs a memorandum of principles for the establishment of the island industrial territorial waters with a Dutch company I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq signs a memorandum of principles for the establishment of the island industrial territorial waters with a Dutch company

Go down

Iraq signs a memorandum of principles for the establishment of the island industrial territorial waters with a Dutch company Empty Iraq signs a memorandum of principles for the establishment of the island industrial territorial waters with a Dutch company

Post by claud39 Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:21 am

Iraq signs a memorandum of principles for the establishment of the island industrial territorial waters with a Dutch company

16/09/2019

Iraq signs a memorandum of principles for the establishment of the island industrial territorial waters with a Dutch company 17105

Economy News _ Baghdad

Basra Oil Company has signed a memorandum of principles for the establishment of the industrial island in the territorial waters with a Dutch company.

The Deputy Prime Minister for Energy and Oil Minister Thamer Abbas Ghadhban, in a statement received by "Economy News" a copy of it, "Iraq's keenness to develop its export capabilities through the implementation of projects to increase export capacity from southern ports, this came during his patronage of the signing ceremony of the memorandum of principles for the establishment Industrial Island between the Basra Oil Company and the company "Boskalis" Dutch.

Ghadhban said, "The ministry, after obtaining the approval of the Council of Ministers is working on the implementation of the project to establish an industrial island in the territorial waters in the Gulf, aimed at increasing Iraq's export and treasury capacity, and is one of the most promising projects in the oil sector."

He pointed out that "the signing of the memorandum of principles for the establishment of the industrial island with the Dutch company Boskalis comes to add a storage capacity of more than 6 million barrels per day, in addition to the export capacity of 3 million barrels per day to the current export capacity," pointing out that "the project is a vital projects The strategy implemented by the Ministry of Oil to develop the national economy and increase the financial revenues of the federal treasury. "

For his part, said the Director General of the Basra Oil Company Ihsan Abdul Jabbar that "the establishment of the industrial island will give a qualitative leap and great flexibility in future export capacities from the south, especially as the production of the Basra Oil Company is rising steadily, and therefore we are working to keep pace with the expected increase in production and export operations" .

For his part, the Dutch ambassador to Baghdad (Eric Stratenk) that "his country's companies want to develop and strengthen relations with Iraq in all areas, especially in the field of energy, and this celebration comes to strengthen cooperation between the two friendly countries."

For his part, the representative of the company (Ko de Blaeij) expressed his happiness to cooperate again with Iraq, and the company will prepare detailed studies for the project to establish the island within one year and then start the implementation of the work, which takes two years, and thus the duration of the planned implementation of the project 3 years. She has been working in Iraq for more than three decades.

"The industrial island in the territorial waters will give Iraq a high flexibility in the process of exporting and loading oil tankers, as well as raising the storage and export capacity of the southern ports, where the storage capacity of crude oil will be added more than 6 million barrels per day," ministry spokesman Assem Jihad said. Exporting 3 million barrels per day from the southern ports. "

He pointed out, "The project includes the construction of an integrated industrial island and the construction of a breakwater anchor and the construction of two offshore pipelines and the establishment of 4 loading berths with a residential complex and other service facilities."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17763
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq signs a memorandum of principles for the establishment of the island industrial territorial waters with a Dutch company Empty Iraq establishes an artificial island to enhance its oil capabilities

Post by claud39 Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:57 am

Iraq establishes an artificial island to enhance its oil capabilities

17/09/2019

Iraq signs a memorandum of principles for the establishment of the island industrial territorial waters with a Dutch company Rc_156870104874_23

The Iraqi Ministry of Oil signed on Monday with the Dutch company Boskalis a memorandum of principles for the establishment of an industrial island in the territorial waters, with the aim of enhancing Iraq's oil export and storage capabilities.

The Ministry of Oil in a statement received by the Iraqi News Agency quoted Deputy Prime Minister for Energy and Oil Minister Thamer Abbas Ghadban, during the signing of the memorandum between «Buskalis» and the Basra Oil Company, The project aims to increase Iraq's export and storage capacity, and is one of the most promising projects in the oil sector.

Ghadhban added that «the signing of the memorandum comes to add storage capacity of more than 6 million barrels per day, as well as adding export capacity of 3 million barrels per day to the current export capacity».
He pointed out that «the project is one of the vital and strategic projects implemented by the Ministry of Oil to develop the national economy and increase financial revenues of the federal treasury».

For his part, said the Director General of the Basra Oil Company, Ihsan Abdul Jabbar, that «the establishment of the industrial island will give a qualitative leap and flexibility in future export capacities from the south, especially as the production of the Basra Oil Company is rising steadily, and therefore we are working to keep pace with the expected increase in production processes And export ».

For his part, the Dutch ambassador in Baghdad, Eric Stratenk, that «his country's companies want to develop and strengthen relations with Iraq in all areas, especially in the field of energy, and this celebration comes to strengthen cooperation between the two friendly countries».

For his part, the representative of the company «Buskalis» Cody Plage expressed «happy to cooperate again with Iraq», stressing that «the company will prepare detailed studies for the project to establish the island within one year and then start the implementation of the work, which takes two years, and thus the duration of the implementation of the project 3 Years".

"The project includes the construction of an integrated industrial island, the construction of a breakwater anchorage, the construction of two offshore pipelines and the establishment of four loading berths with a residential complex and other service facilities," ministry spokesman Assem Jihad said.

http://www.uabonline.org/en/news/arabicnews/15751604159315851575160216101606158815741580158616/67796/1
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum