Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Decisions of the Council of Ministers taken at the 35th Ordinary Session held on 08 September 2019 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Decisions of the Council of Ministers taken at the 35th Ordinary Session held on 08 September 2019 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Decisions of the Council of Ministers taken at the 35th Ordinary Session held on 08 September 2019 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Decisions of the Council of Ministers taken at the 35th Ordinary Session held on 08 September 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Decisions of the Council of Ministers taken at the 35th Ordinary Session held on 08 September 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Decisions of the Council of Ministers taken at the 35th Ordinary Session held on 08 September 2019 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Decisions of the Council of Ministers taken at the 35th Ordinary Session held on 08 September 2019 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Decisions of the Council of Ministers taken at the 35th Ordinary Session held on 08 September 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Decisions of the Council of Ministers taken at the 35th Ordinary Session held on 08 September 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Decisions of the Council of Ministers taken at the 35th Ordinary Session held on 08 September 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Decisions of the Council of Ministers taken at the 35th Ordinary Session held on 08 September 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Decisions of the Council of Ministers taken at the 35th Ordinary Session held on 08 September 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Decisions of the Council of Ministers taken at the 35th Ordinary Session held on 08 September 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Decisions of the Council of Ministers taken at the 35th Ordinary Session held on 08 September 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Decisions of the Council of Ministers taken at the 35th Ordinary Session held on 08 September 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Decisions of the Council of Ministers taken at the 35th Ordinary Session held on 08 September 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Decisions of the Council of Ministers taken at the 35th Ordinary Session held on 08 September 2019 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Decisions of the Council of Ministers taken at the 35th Ordinary Session held on 08 September 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Decisions of the Council of Ministers taken at the 35th Ordinary Session held on 08 September 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Decisions of the Council of Ministers taken at the 35th Ordinary Session held on 08 September 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Decisions of the Council of Ministers taken at the 35th Ordinary Session held on 08 September 2019

Go down

Decisions of the Council of Ministers taken at the 35th Ordinary Session held on 08 September 2019 Empty Decisions of the Council of Ministers taken at the 35th Ordinary Session held on 08 September 2019

Post by claud39 Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:57 am

Decisions of the Council of Ministers taken at the 35th Ordinary Session held on 08 September 2019

11/9/2019

Decisions of the Council of Ministers taken at the 35th Ordinary Session held on 08 September 2019 2019-09-11

Approving the recommendation of the Ministerial Council of Energy regarding the expansion of Bismayah power plant

The Council of Ministers approved the recommendation of the Ministerial Energy Council regarding the expansion of the Bismayah power station, and the Ministry of Electricity to proceed with the conclusion of the extension of the extension contract of Bismayah Power Station with the investor with (Mas Holding Group) after completing the commercial and legal conditions related to its importance in supplying the electrical system with new cards before The coming summer season, provided that the investor does not demand any obligations with the Ministry of Electricity until the completion of the transfer station and transmission lines that absorb energy to discharge loads.
Adding the minutes signed on the subject of the expansion of the Bismayah power plant, which includes the investor's approval and signature, as well as commitments to discharge new energy loads and count them as an integral part of the aforementioned contract. The investor pledged not to demand any sovereign guarantee from the Ministry of Finance related to the subject (1500 MW) as well as any increase in the amount of the old sovereign guarantee.
Amend the clause established in the contract on the money arising from the ( Auxiliary Power ) to ensure the rights of the parties.
Financing the Ministry of Electricity with the necessary financial allocations for the purpose of implementing the above commitments of the Ministry in establishing a secondary station (400 KV) and financing three stations (132 KV) with transmission lines, provided that it is outside the budget of the Ministry of Electricity. The establishment and operation of the stations shall be synchronized with the timing of the implementation of the stages of the construction of the investment generating station, the gas supply, and the signing of a contract by the Ministry of Electricity.
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Authorize the Minister of Finance to sign "two agreements" with France and Germany in the field of electricity

The Cabinet approved authorizing the Minister of Finance to sign a loan agreement between the Ministry and Standard Chartered Bank under the guarantee of the French Export Guarantee Corporation ( BPI ), amounting to one hundred and fifty million five hundred thousand dollars, for the purpose of completing the multi-maintenance project (Phase III) with GE . For the US Department of Electricity.
In a related resolution, the Council also authorized the Minister of Finance to sign a loan agreement between the Federal Ministry of Finance, the Standard Bank and Deutsche Bank under the guarantee of the Export Guarantee Corporation under the guarantee of the German Export Guarantee Corporation, amounting to 226 million five hundred seventy five thousand euros for the purpose of financing. The project of establishing secondary stations (132) kv (13) transformers, and processing (35) transformers high-voltage capacity with the German company Siemens for the benefit of the Ministry of Electricity.

The Council of Ministers issues a decision on the transfer of the responsibility of the completed complexes to the governorates

In its 35th ordinary session held on 9/8/2019, the Council of Ministers announced a decision on the subject of transferring the responsibility of completed housing complexes from the Department of Housing to the Ministries of Construction and Housing to the governorates.
The Council decided to hand over the responsibility of the management of housing projects carried out by the Ministry of Construction and Housing - the Department of Housing to complete and receive a final receipt to the provinces where the projects are located, and the province is responsible for the distribution of housing units to citizens according to the categories specified in accordance with the decisions of the National Housing Council.
The governorates are responsible for supervising the residential establishments and spending on maintenance and maintenance of the funds allocated for this purpose in the budget of the development of the regions.
The Ministry of Finance shall issue the necessary accounting instructions to implement this decision.
This decision shall not apply to housing units constructed by the aforementioned department for the benefit of other entities for the purpose of housing their employees other than the categories specified in accordance with paragraph (2) above.
The provisions of this resolution shall not apply to projects executed by the Ministry of Construction, Housing, Municipalities and Public Works - Department of Housing.

Baghdad Entrances Development Project

The Council of Ministers decided to secure the amount of ten billion dinars from the allocations of emergency reserves reserved to the operating expenses of the secretariat of Baghdad / 2019 for the first phase to start the implementation of the project to develop the entrances of Baghdad.
The Ministry of Finance to include the amount of ten billion dinars in the operational grant to the Secretariat of Baghdad in the 2020 budget for the said project.

The Cabinet approves a number of recommendations of the Ministerial Council for Social Services and the Ministerial Council for Energy

The Council of Ministers approved the recommendation of the Ministerial Council for Social Services regarding the exemption of contracting companies and works from the condition of machinery when renewing the identity of the classification for a period of only two years starting from the date of issuance of this decision.
The Council also approved the recommendation of the Ministerial Energy Council regarding the issuance of a letter of guarantee by the Ministry of Finance to pay the dues of elite company (pledge to pay, not a sovereign guarantee) for the energy produced from the operation and maintenance of the thermal cycle plant (160 x4 ) MW, based on the Council of Ministers resolution 129 of 2019.
The Council of Ministers also approved the recommendation of the Ministerial Council of Energy regarding the authorization of the Ministry of Electricity to sign a framework contract to link the network of the Republic of Iraq with the Gulf electricity grid between the Ministry and the GCC Electricity Interconnection Authority.
In another resolution, the Council of Ministers authorized the Minister of Oil to exempt from the instructions of the implementation of government contracts No. 2 of 2014 and the instructions for the implementation of the 2019 budget with respect to the purchase and provision of fuel (kazuel) to the Ministry of Electricity.
The decisions of the Council in support of the electricity sector and to provide the best services to the Iraqi citizen.

http://cabinet.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=9302
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Decisions of the Council of Ministers taken at the 35th Ordinary Session held on 08 September 2019 Empty The Cabinet approves the recommendations of the Ministerial Council of Energy to develop the electricity system

Post by claud39 Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:59 am

The Cabinet approves the recommendations of the Ministerial Council of Energy to develop the electricity system

11/9/2019 

Decisions of the Council of Ministers taken at the 35th Ordinary Session held on 08 September 2019 Ha1602test

The Council of Ministers approved the recommendations of the Ministerial Council of Energy in order to develop the electricity system and increase production.

The recommendations stipulated that the Minister of Water Resources should be empowered to contract by directing a single tender method to the Ministry of Communications's Al Salam Public Company to establish a centralized control system on the movement of machinery and machinery (GOS) in accordance with the latest technologies and software in the Ministry of Water Resources. For the year 2014.

Based on the decision, the Ministry of Finance will continue to pay and settle all financial obligations owed by the Ministry of Electricity to the Ministry of Oil, and the adoption of the price of fuel oil (100) dinars per liter, in the processing of the old bricks factory and factories of the General Company for Construction Industries.

The Ministry of Finance issued a letter of guarantee to pay the dues of elite energy company produced from the operation and maintenance of the thermal cycle plant (160/4) MW, and authorize the Ministry of Electricity to sign the framework contract to link Iraq network with the Gulf electricity grid.

The Ministerial Council for Energy has recommended holding a joint consultative meeting between the Council of Advisors and the Ministry of Electricity and the Chairman and members of the Commission Order 109, to discuss the issue of electricity production from waste, and to submit the final recommendations to the Ministerial Council of Energy.

http://cabinet.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=9303
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum