Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Guru Breitling says - the people who put this together they're moving this forward  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Guru Breitling says - the people who put this together they're moving this forward  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Guru Breitling says - the people who put this together they're moving this forward  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Guru Breitling says - the people who put this together they're moving this forward  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Guru Breitling says - the people who put this together they're moving this forward  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Guru Breitling says - the people who put this together they're moving this forward  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Guru Breitling says - the people who put this together they're moving this forward  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Guru Breitling says - the people who put this together they're moving this forward  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Guru Breitling says - the people who put this together they're moving this forward  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Guru Breitling says - the people who put this together they're moving this forward  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Guru Breitling says - the people who put this together they're moving this forward  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Guru Breitling says - the people who put this together they're moving this forward  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Guru Breitling says - the people who put this together they're moving this forward  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Guru Breitling says - the people who put this together they're moving this forward  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Guru Breitling says - the people who put this together they're moving this forward  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Guru Breitling says - the people who put this together they're moving this forward  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Guru Breitling says - the people who put this together they're moving this forward  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Guru Breitling says - the people who put this together they're moving this forward  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Guru Breitling says - the people who put this together they're moving this forward  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Guru Breitling says - the people who put this together they're moving this forward  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Guru Breitling says - the people who put this together they're moving this forward

2 posters

Go down

Guru Breitling says - the people who put this together they're moving this forward  Empty Guru Breitling says - the people who put this together they're moving this forward

Post by Ponee Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:22 pm

Guru Breitling   

Why are [brokers] willing to pay a lot more than they used to to buy your dinar back?  

They're selling it to these guys [large currency investors] that's why.  It's that simple...

It's hard getting money out of Iraq.  It's not easy.  It would come from Iraq to Jordan to the United States.  And from the banking industry in the United States it went from the [CBI] auction floor to Bank of America to Chase Bank.  And that's where I bought my currency - Chase Bank.  So that's a couple routes on how that currency gets here. 

But it's dried up.  That system doesn't work anymore.  So there isn't as much dinar in the market...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  [ It is quite simple really! Either Iraq will add value to their currency or they will not ! And to what degree it will be . Every currency has potential to fluctuate up or down ...]  

well from news articles they have said they will reinstate or bring their dinar back to the glory days...when? is the biggest ?.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Why do you feel so good about what's going on?   

It's because the people who put this together they're moving this forward - that's why.  The language that they used at the beginning, 'We are going to start adding value to our currency and we want to participate in certain markets.'  You're watching it literally happen before your very eyes...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Guru Breitling says - the people who put this together they're moving this forward  Empty The only plan they ever proposed was a lop. Never an RV.

Post by Sam I Am Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:00 pm

We've been watching the IQD do absolutely NOTHING for the last 10 years.  Nothing is happening, Breitling.  Nothing was ever supposed to happen.  The only plan they ever proposed was a lop.  Never an RV.  You're a lying, scamming douchebag, Breitling.  A year from now the value will be the same.  Two years from now ... five years from now .... it's not going to happen. EVER!!!!

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum