Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guru Breitling says - the people who put this together they're moving this forward  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Guru Breitling says - the people who put this together they're moving this forward

Go down

Guru Breitling says - the people who put this together they're moving this forward  Empty Guru Breitling says - the people who put this together they're moving this forward

Post by Ponee on Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:22 pm

Guru Breitling   

Why are [brokers] willing to pay a lot more than they used to to buy your dinar back?  

They're selling it to these guys [large currency investors] that's why.  It's that simple...

It's hard getting money out of Iraq.  It's not easy.  It would come from Iraq to Jordan to the United States.  And from the banking industry in the United States it went from the [CBI] auction floor to Bank of America to Chase Bank.  And that's where I bought my currency - Chase Bank.  So that's a couple routes on how that currency gets here. 

But it's dried up.  That system doesn't work anymore.  So there isn't as much dinar in the market...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  [ It is quite simple really! Either Iraq will add value to their currency or they will not ! And to what degree it will be . Every currency has potential to fluctuate up or down ...]  

well from news articles they have said they will reinstate or bring their dinar back to the glory days...when? is the biggest ?.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Why do you feel so good about what's going on?   

It's because the people who put this together they're moving this forward - that's why.  The language that they used at the beginning, 'We are going to start adding value to our currency and we want to participate in certain markets.'  You're watching it literally happen before your very eyes...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Guru Breitling says - the people who put this together they're moving this forward  Empty The only plan they ever proposed was a lop. Never an RV.

Post by Sam I Am on Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:00 pm

We've been watching the IQD do absolutely NOTHING for the last 10 years.  Nothing is happening, Breitling.  Nothing was ever supposed to happen.  The only plan they ever proposed was a lop.  Never an RV.  You're a lying, scamming douchebag, Breitling.  A year from now the value will be the same.  Two years from now ... five years from now .... it's not going to happen. EVER!!!!

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum