Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 Agriculture: Continuing to prevent importing cucumber crops for their abundance in local markets I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Agriculture: Continuing to prevent importing cucumber crops for their abundance in local markets I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Agriculture: Continuing to prevent importing cucumber crops for their abundance in local markets I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Agriculture: Continuing to prevent importing cucumber crops for their abundance in local markets I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Agriculture: Continuing to prevent importing cucumber crops for their abundance in local markets I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Agriculture: Continuing to prevent importing cucumber crops for their abundance in local markets I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Agriculture: Continuing to prevent importing cucumber crops for their abundance in local markets I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Agriculture: Continuing to prevent importing cucumber crops for their abundance in local markets I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Agriculture: Continuing to prevent importing cucumber crops for their abundance in local markets I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Agriculture: Continuing to prevent importing cucumber crops for their abundance in local markets I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Agriculture: Continuing to prevent importing cucumber crops for their abundance in local markets I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Agriculture: Continuing to prevent importing cucumber crops for their abundance in local markets I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Agriculture: Continuing to prevent importing cucumber crops for their abundance in local markets I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Agriculture: Continuing to prevent importing cucumber crops for their abundance in local markets I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Agriculture: Continuing to prevent importing cucumber crops for their abundance in local markets I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Agriculture: Continuing to prevent importing cucumber crops for their abundance in local markets I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Agriculture: Continuing to prevent importing cucumber crops for their abundance in local markets I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Agriculture: Continuing to prevent importing cucumber crops for their abundance in local markets I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Agriculture: Continuing to prevent importing cucumber crops for their abundance in local markets I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Agriculture: Continuing to prevent importing cucumber crops for their abundance in local markets I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Agriculture: Continuing to prevent importing cucumber crops for their abundance in local markets

Go down

Agriculture: Continuing to prevent importing cucumber crops for their abundance in local markets Empty Agriculture: Continuing to prevent importing cucumber crops for their abundance in local markets

Post by claud39 Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:42 am

Agriculture: Continuing to prevent importing cucumber crops for their abundance in local markets

09/09/2019

Agriculture: Continuing to prevent importing cucumber crops for their abundance in local markets 17009

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Ministry of Agriculture announced on Monday the continued ban on the import of cucumber crop due to its abundance in local markets. 

The Ministry of Planning and Follow-up said in a statement to the ministry received "Economy News" a copy of it, "The ministry continues to prevent the import of option crops for abundance in local markets in large quantities throughout the current year in all provinces and in support of the national economy." 

She added, "This decision comes because there is an abundance in the production of Iraqi cucumbers in local markets enough to meet the need of the citizen, which led the ministry to stop importing from border outlets, as a result of the competent agricultural cadres in the ministry to cultivate new varieties of seeds of high-yielding cucumber crop led To plant it in large quantities during the past three seasons in all governorates, as well as the implementation of preventive and health measures necessary to ensure the safety of the crop in terms of health and food. "

The Ministry of Agriculture announced earlier to prevent the import of (16) agricultural crops and (3) animal products for abundance in local markets and to support the national economy through the provision of foreign currency and prevent their exit outside the country, and prevent the flooding of the market with imported products.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17697
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum