Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraqi Oil signs contracts for hydrogenation and improving gasoline in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraqi Oil signs contracts for hydrogenation and improving gasoline in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi Oil signs contracts for hydrogenation and improving gasoline in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraqi Oil signs contracts for hydrogenation and improving gasoline in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi Oil signs contracts for hydrogenation and improving gasoline in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi Oil signs contracts for hydrogenation and improving gasoline in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi Oil signs contracts for hydrogenation and improving gasoline in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi Oil signs contracts for hydrogenation and improving gasoline in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi Oil signs contracts for hydrogenation and improving gasoline in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi Oil signs contracts for hydrogenation and improving gasoline in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi Oil signs contracts for hydrogenation and improving gasoline in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi Oil signs contracts for hydrogenation and improving gasoline in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi Oil signs contracts for hydrogenation and improving gasoline in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi Oil signs contracts for hydrogenation and improving gasoline in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi Oil signs contracts for hydrogenation and improving gasoline in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi Oil signs contracts for hydrogenation and improving gasoline in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqi Oil signs contracts for hydrogenation and improving gasoline in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqi Oil signs contracts for hydrogenation and improving gasoline in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqi Oil signs contracts for hydrogenation and improving gasoline in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqi Oil signs contracts for hydrogenation and improving gasoline in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Iraqi Oil signs contracts for hydrogenation and improving gasoline in Kirkuk

Go down

Iraqi Oil signs contracts for hydrogenation and improving gasoline in Kirkuk Empty Iraqi Oil signs contracts for hydrogenation and improving gasoline in Kirkuk

Post by claud39 Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:38 am

Iraqi Oil signs contracts for hydrogenation and improving gasoline in Kirkuk

03 Sep 2019 01:07 PM

Iraqi Oil signs contracts for hydrogenation and improving gasoline in Kirkuk 1024

Direct: Iraqi Deputy Prime Minister for Energy and Oil Minister, the ministry is seeking to implement projects to increase refining capacity, through contracting with international companies and private sector companies in Iraq.

The remarks were made by Minister Thamer Abbas Ghadhban, according to a ministry statement on Tuesday, during the signing ceremony of contracts for hydrogenation and gasoline improvement in the province of Kirkuk with a capacity of 12 thousand barrels per day, between the northern oil companies and northern gas and Al-Barham invested for the project .

The minister said that the project of hydrogenation and improving gasoline in the province of Kirkuk comes within the directives of the ministry to develop the refineries sector; in order to increase production of high-octane gasoline fuel, which will reduce its import.

He added that the new project will rely on naphtha produced in the Kirkuk refinery, noting that this step comes to increase the national content in the development of the oil and gas industry, a step supported by the ministry in maximizing the role of the Iraqi private sector.

For his part, the President of the Barham Shwanah Aziz Saleh, said that the signing of the contract with the North Oil and North Gas companies, comes to equip the North Gas Company with untreated natural gasoline. Electrical project.

For his part, a spokesman for the ministry, said that the project hydrogenation and improve gasoline investment in Kirkuk will work with a capacity of 12 thousand barrels per day.

Asim Jihad added that the project will produce high-octane gasoline (95) European specifications, and consists of three main units (hydrogenation - Alizmrh - gasoline improvement).

Jihad explained that the duration of the implementation of the project 28 months, and the cost of up to about $ 400 million .

Nominations:

https://www.mubasher.info/news/3525827/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%81%D8%B7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D9%88%D9%82%D8%B9-%D8%B9%D9%82%D9%88%D8%AF-%D9%85%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%87%D8%AF%D8%B1%D8%AC%D8%A9-%D9%88%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%B3%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%B2%D9%8A%D9%86-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D9%83%D8%B1%D9%83%D9%88%D9%83
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraqi Oil signs contracts for hydrogenation and improving gasoline in Kirkuk Empty Oil signs contracts for hydrogenation and improving gasoline in Kirkuk

Post by claud39 Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:54 am

Oil signs contracts for hydrogenation and improving gasoline in Kirkuk

04/09/2019

Iraqi Oil signs contracts for hydrogenation and improving gasoline in Kirkuk 16937

Economy News - Baghdad

Deputy Prime Minister for Energy and Oil Minister, Thamer Ghadhban confirmed the ministry's endeavor to implement projects to increase refining capacity, through contracting with international companies and private sector companies in Iraq.

Ghadhban made the remarks, according to a ministry statement, during the signing ceremony of the hydrogenation project, and improve gasoline in the province of Kirkuk with a capacity of 12 thousand barrels per day, between the northern oil companies and the North Gas and Barham invested for the project.

The minister said, "The hydrogenation and gasoline improvement project in the province of Kirkuk comes within the directives of the ministry to develop the refinery sector; with the aim of increasing production of high-octane gasoline fuel, which will reduce its import."

Ghadhban added, "The new project will rely on naphtha produced in the Kirkuk refinery," noting that "this step comes to increase the national content in the development of the oil and gas industry, a step supported by the ministry in maximizing the role of the Iraqi private sector."

For his part, Chairman of the Barham Shwanah Aziz Saleh, said that "the signing of the contract with the North Oil and North Gas companies, comes to equip the North Gas Company with untreated natural gasoline. Electric power of the project. "

For his part, said the spokesman of the ministry Asim Jihad, "The hydrogenation project and improve gasoline investment in Kirkuk will work with a capacity of 12 thousand barrels per day."

Jihad added that "the project will produce high-octane gasoline (95) European specifications, and consists of three main units (hydrogenation - Izmra - gasoline improvement)."

Jihad explained that "the duration of the implementation of the project 28 months, and the cost of up to about $ 400 million."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17651
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum